Community > Posts By > canubetheone

canubetheone's photo
Tue 09/18/07 08:20 PM
For those who don't know him like I have I just lost a very close friend of mine this weekend an thought this was another way of saying good by too him. He died at the age of 36yrs old of a heart attack. So I ask you all once more before i go for the night for your thoughts an prays for him an his family.. Thank you very much :heart: :heart: :heart:

Death Of A Friend

The loss is great
The hurt severe.
Emptiness never ending,
Memories dear.

For reasons not understood
A friend is not there.
No longer around
Our wishes and dreams to share.

Together, so often,
Without any questions.
We laughed, we cried.
No need for explanations.

Perhaps, had we known
The way things were to be,
We would have expressed our feelings;
Been more open and free.

How often do we say the things
On our mind and our heart
We should share our gratitude
And love before we are apart.

Now, all we can do is hope
Somehow our friend knows
The sorrow and pain we feel,
And how we miss them so.

The loss is great,
The hurt severe,
Emptiness never ending,
Memories dear.

canubetheone's photo
Tue 09/18/07 01:07 PM
Thank you all so much its good to have friends here an thanks thumper I have close friends. every were it will be hard but I will be fine flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

canubetheone's photo
Tue 09/18/07 12:12 PM
Thanks ms teddy i will be ok got close friends i can talk to. ok i catch up with ya all soon :heart: :heart:

canubetheone's photo
Tue 09/18/07 12:01 PM
that is so nice i'm trying to find a nice poem for him its just so hard to picture him gone at a young age even though over the years we didnt keep in touch i still feel he is close he will be missed sad sad :heart: :heart: :heart:

canubetheone's photo
Tue 09/18/07 11:55 AM
Thank you all very much yes it was hard it was always me an him growing up or me him an his dad it was all the smoking he did over the years just still can't belive it 36yrs old leaves a wife an a daughter behind and family an friends

canubetheone's photo
Tue 09/18/07 11:47 AM
TO My Friends of Jsh that know me on here from posting forums with you now an then. I will be in hiding for a few days so if i don't answer all of you be patients. Just found out today that one of my best freind from highschool years passed away on sunday of a heart attack at the age of yes 36yrs old:( I'm gonna miss him very much. please put prayers in for hims friends an faimly thank you Kerry flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

canubetheone's photo
Mon 09/17/07 09:39 AM
hey thumper that be great idea, wish it was closer to me, no money to get there for me would like to meet the friends from jsh oh well still a good idea flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

canubetheone's photo
Sun 09/16/07 08:25 PM
yeah me too not much longer yawn yawn yawn yawn

canubetheone's photo
Sun 09/16/07 08:23 PM
:( hi brat lol

canubetheone's photo
Sat 09/15/07 09:08 PM
uh oh my relatives must be going crazy there lol every year no matter which sport is even college ball its either kentucky or louisville an you have to choose wise lol

canubetheone's photo
Sat 09/15/07 11:42 AM
kitty richland laugh laugh laugh laugh

canubetheone's photo
Fri 09/14/07 06:53 PM
awww mnh no she just went to sleep:( yeah she left me here again lol

canubetheone's photo
Fri 09/14/07 06:52 PM
coco already went nighty night :cry: :cry:

canubetheone's photo
Fri 09/14/07 06:47 PM
yeah i know i was in earlier had to step out an look what i miss lol thanks coco lol

canubetheone's photo
Fri 09/14/07 06:45 PM
ok what im missing now lol

canubetheone's photo
Fri 09/14/07 06:17 PM
awww jedi were u going lol

canubetheone's photo
Fri 09/14/07 06:15 PM
can't get me im hiding plus im in the middle of a serious card game online with my friend now too an im winning irad u handle them please i pay ya later lol

canubetheone's photo
Fri 09/14/07 06:15 PM
see coco we say irad the cute one an helps us blushing blushing blushing says hahaha jedi lol

canubetheone's photo
Fri 09/14/07 06:13 PM
gets the water hose an soaks jedi an say don't do that to my mommy lol an then hides behind irad again lol blushing blushing blushing

canubetheone's photo
Fri 09/14/07 06:12 PM
lol irad come stand in front of me please coco get jedi lol