Community > Posts By > ezguy

ezguy's photo
Tue 07/10/07 07:29 AM
one of my fav sites is http://www.gullible.info

• New evidence suggests that a dog's sense of smell is sensitive to the pheromone produced by humans in a state of fear, giving some credence to the adage that dogs can smell fear.

ezguy's photo
Tue 07/10/07 07:20 AM
I think you're right. Got up this morning having to come check out this site.

ezguy's photo
Tue 07/10/07 07:18 AM
GMU2

raining here, bleh.

ezguy's photo
Tue 07/10/07 07:13 AM
Is it better to be different or would it be better to be the same as others?

Don't we strive for individuality making us all different? So, if you're trying to be different, you're the same as everybody else. And if you are the same, since everyone is an individual, then hehe, you are different.

ezguy's photo
Mon 07/09/07 11:45 AM

Leave my kids behind?
You must be out of your mind!
I'd pick them over you.
I guess that means we're through -

(I always wanted to be a poet)

ezguy's photo
Mon 07/09/07 10:10 AM
ya honestly, just putting this out there is good soup for the soul. Its been almost a year since and I just heard she has recently married.
On one hand, I hope she is happy. On the other, I'm so heartbroken.

ezguy's photo
Mon 07/09/07 09:50 AM
oops, sorry. I wasn't trying to be a jerk.
I was being honest, just not serious.

ezguy's photo
Mon 07/09/07 09:41 AM
Ty txsgal, I wish she had your kids :D

Here is one of the reasons the kids hate me:
She buys them a couple of hamsters. Which is great entertainment for a labradore, buck would watch the cage for hours. Just kidding, the little rodents were kept in the boys room and the door closed to keep the dog away.
Then one day, one of the boys left his door open. If you can picture a dog chasing a hamster in a small room.... The little fella didn't stand a chance.
My dog, my fault. Tragic.

ezguy's photo
Mon 07/09/07 09:27 AM
hehe - association with ships and other sea going vessels.

ezguy's photo
Mon 07/09/07 09:18 AM
oh, thanks. Buck is my faithful friend. Labs make great pets.

ezguy's photo
Mon 07/09/07 09:17 AM
Two years with her. And it was like we were married. She had custody two days a week and every other weekend.

And ya starting to sound like it was doomed from the start.

to make light of situation...
Hey there lil' johnny, Is your mommy divorced?
Want some candy?

ezguy's photo
Mon 07/09/07 09:06 AM
ok, I'm feeling a little defensive here. But, I can see your point. Maybe thats why it was so hard for her. I just wish we could've held out until the kids matured and could make their own opinon. Thinking of her still makes my heart ache.

I don't have a problem with kids. I teach a youth fencing class. The kids love me or maybe its they just like fencing ;)

So maybe the lesson I should learn is - win the kids over first?

ezguy's photo
Mon 07/09/07 08:50 AM
Thanks for the input.

I might add, I did try to get along with the kids. But I feel, the father telling their kids I was a loser and their mom was a slut for being with me, etc. etc. Really kept them from allowing us to get along.
My point was, as the kids got older maybe they would come to realize what they heard from their father wasn't true.

ezguy's photo
Mon 07/09/07 08:46 AM
maybe we have a different definition for the word relationship
:D Is my Y showing?

ezguy's photo
Mon 07/09/07 08:39 AM
nope

mafisto maybe?

ezguy's photo
Mon 07/09/07 08:37 AM
My last relationship ended with her telling me it was too hard for her. The problem she felt was that I didn't get along with her kids. Which was mostly true. I tried to avoid the kids.
To say the kids were spoiled is an understatement. But her ex-husband talking bad about me to the kids didn't help --- I think it caused the whole problem. The boys were young and impressionable.
I thought there wouldn't be a problem because hey, in 5 or 6 more years, the kids would be grown and only have to see them on holidays :D

ezguy's photo
Mon 07/09/07 08:04 AM
Does it happen when you close a window from any site or just one or two of them? Maybe its the site closing them.

Try raising the security level of your browser.

ezguy's photo
Mon 07/09/07 07:48 AM
(wish i had an edit button).

Just wanted to add.. feel free to post your favorite :D

ezguy's photo
Mon 07/09/07 07:47 AM
the funniest bumper sticker I've ever seen has a bunny rabbit sitting on top of a toilet saying "I made a little sculpture of you"

ezguy's photo
Mon 07/09/07 07:15 AM
ya, my first thought was ... virus. Have you checked that?

1 2 6 7 8 9 11 13 14