nationalized healthcare and getting to end our sentences with 'ay

ezguy's photo
Fri 07/13/07 11:16 PM
noway kitty litter
LOL

ezguy's photo
Fri 07/13/07 11:05 PM
eh, it works for me.
I'll admit that I too get worked up over all the problems in the world. For instance, I was directed to youtube video in another post on this site when I happened to notice some videos about Iraq. I clicked on a couple and became horrified and shaken about what I saw. (But thats another topic.)
My point is, or really Tolle's point is, situations are as they are. You must accept them as they are. After you accept the truth of the situation as it is, you make a choice: work with it as it is, change it, or avoid it.

ezguy's photo
Fri 07/13/07 10:23 PM
I want to suggest an alternative (its just a suggestion, you can accept or ignore it). These are not my original ideas as I am but a student. I got them from other spiritual teachers (specifically - Echardt Tolle).
I don't think there is a heaven or hell. I think they are concepts created by man to try and understand what we are doing here in this illusion of life.
There are 3 entities within you: Self, mind, and body.
The Self is who you really are. where as the mind and body are created by the Self in this incarnation. The mind and body will die, while your Self is eternal.
The mind creates problems, because it is such a good problem solver, and wants you (your Self) to think that you are your mind and can't get along without it. Because the mind is not eternal and is affraid to die.

So, with that as a little background where I'm coming from:
There will always be problems in the world. Over 6 billion minds creating problems, well now thats a mess.

ezguy's photo
Fri 07/13/07 09:29 PM
cali, thats too funny about your satellite. I work for the other guys and can imagine someone calling that in.

ezguy's photo
Fri 07/13/07 09:26 PM
LOL

Box of condoms, case of Redi-Whip, and a pack of No-doze.

ezguy's photo
Fri 07/13/07 08:53 PM
okies

Also, just tried again.. still locked up my browser. It quits responding and has to be closed.

ezguy's photo
Fri 07/13/07 08:32 PM
#12 target for shooting.

ezguy's photo
Fri 07/13/07 12:44 PM
Also, I am able to send email to others.

ezguy's photo
Fri 07/13/07 12:44 PM
yes, I'm able to view their profile.

ezguy's photo
Fri 07/13/07 12:40 PM
I saw a news show about a research scientist who also writes sci-fi novels. His trick was putting in time. Somedays he would maybe get out a paragraph other days pages. But he could only do it by sitting in the chair in front of his computer.

I only know what I see on TV (and the internet)

ezguy's photo
Fri 07/13/07 12:37 PM
well, I'm a guy. And I think I'm easy to get along with.
Honestly, I thought it would kick it out as already taken. I was surprised to see it stuck.

ezguy's photo
Fri 07/13/07 12:08 PM
i dunno. I'm not sure there are any "false" christians.
Because they all think they are the true ones.

So many paths, only one life.

ezguy's photo
Fri 07/13/07 12:03 PM
I have an email I'm trying to reply to.
Everytime I click on it, my browser locks up.

ezguy's photo
Fri 07/13/07 12:00 PM
I don't follow any organized religion.
Although I've studied the Course in Miracles. I'm not currently practicing. I do believe in that path.

I think its been around since the 80's.

ezguy's photo
Fri 07/13/07 11:49 AM
lol. if not your scene... why post?

I'm all for hippies. I think the world needs more hippies.

Whatever happened to peace, love and understanding?

ezguy's photo
Thu 07/12/07 10:51 PM
definately maybe

ezguy's photo
Thu 07/12/07 10:44 PM
if spitting out of your car window, make sure the window is down first.

ezguy's photo
Thu 07/12/07 10:30 PM
90's lemme think... Madonna. Its her fault happy

ezguy's photo
Thu 07/12/07 02:19 PM
why does time fly when you're having fun?