Community > Posts By > UmairZahid

no photo
Wed 02/08/17 04:01 AM
Nail Biting woman lol

no photo
Tue 02/07/17 10:09 PM
No sir, the harsh fact of life and list goes on. Modern politics is just based on labelling and making other look bad.
There was a time when great leaders like Richard the Lion heart and Saladin walked on this Earth, despite being opposite of other. The respect and responsibility is what makes them to brought an Ultimate Truce. The difference back then it was all about respect and honour. Not just to be victorious at every cost.

no photo
Tue 02/07/17 07:30 PM
Perhaps, when he gave up and ended up shooting himself thinking his Love would recognize his actions that were loud and clear that he is in Love with you.

no photo
Tue 02/07/17 07:24 PM
Cute

no photo
Tue 02/07/17 07:21 PM
I have not met a single lady who is interested in meeting me in real go figure

no photo
Tue 02/07/17 07:13 PM
So people who don't know Arabic are criticizing a 1400 year old books
Was Adolf Hitler also a Muslim?
People who nuke the dispensary in Japan are to be recognized as heroes.
wasn't that NATO strikes that took Qaddafi, wasn't he was love by west for 40 years of his rule?
Piety on Saddam the destroyer of those Weapon of Mass destruction that were never discovered.
Wasn't the Laden was Saudi and yet Saudi prince plane needs no clearance to enter in America, Also they are not Muslim so no ban for them.
Jews have rights to take away Land own by Muslim.

Oh yes, I forgot someone said Islam and Quran preaches terrorism but U. S and Russians alone who can destroy our world 10 times by nuking it are the peaceful and true religious countries in the world.
Closing the borders for the innocent child whose body was floating in Mediterranean Sea was the greatest, loving and courageous work, by the way poor kid was a Muslim a true terrorist, Islam and Quran taught him to reach out to loving and caring places of Planet Earth.
U.S approved 20 billions for war in Afghanistan and refused 2 Million for education of Afghans???

Hmmm... such a messed up world we live in.
For the sake of the pain of the heart human was created but instead of love, compassion and care all we see accusers on every side and haters.

We need to end hate or hate will end humanity.
It's not Islam, Christianity, Judaism or any other religion but it's our lack of ability to understand them and political justification to support our selfishness and allowing injustice to prevail without Justice.

no photo
Tue 02/07/17 06:32 PM
I was born in Hospital

no photo
Tue 02/07/17 06:31 PM
I admire the Love now, trust take time. Remember Actions speaks louder then words. Good Luck!

no photo
Tue 02/07/17 06:19 PM
Jump!

no photo
Tue 02/07/17 03:26 PM
70's love lol

no photo
Mon 02/06/17 08:27 PM
I am really bored looking for a good time

no photo
Mon 02/06/17 08:20 PM
Can you ladies please help with my profile?

no photo
Mon 02/06/17 05:19 PM

There...you have been noticed!

Welcome and good luck smile2

Well I am sure this noticing of her will keep you on your toes

no photo
Mon 02/06/17 05:17 PM
Greetings all

no photo
Mon 02/06/17 05:11 PM
Typical American

no photo
Mon 02/06/17 05:03 PM
There is a book written by American psychologists and recommended by Association. Known as "Crucial conversation" Read it, it will help you and try doing a sales or part time job to improve your interpersonal and communication skills. Good luck and stay positive.

no photo
Mon 02/06/17 04:56 PM
Well I give you that you're bold, and truthful about your intentions. Regardless, how girls interpreted your intention. Good luck!

no photo
Mon 02/06/17 04:21 AM
Perhaps you are like me talk too much and ask too much when you do that woman tend to stop asking and eventually setting up there mind to enjoy good time and end it smoothly

no photo
Mon 02/06/17 04:15 AM
I don't know about anyone else but I have seen my Grandparents and Parents both lived 180 degrees opposite. I have never seen my Grandparents arguing at all. Where as my parents can't stop arguing and fight over something extremely silly once they burnt out they apologize to each other and move on it's been 36 years for them being in relationship.

no photo
Mon 02/06/17 03:56 AM
Beauty lies in the eyes of its Beholder!