Community > Posts By > brandynicole

no photo
Mon 06/22/09 11:13 PM
I don't believe the show had anything to do with the break up of the marriage. As Kate said on the show tonight this is something she believes would have happened with or without the cameras. The divorce rate of couples w/multiples is higher than the norm.

The show did however make them wealthy and they are sure to never struggle. I saw somewhere that the kids all get a share of the money in a trust fund.

no photo
Mon 06/22/09 08:30 PM
My first job was as a Pharmacy Technician at CVS/pharmacy.

no photo
Mon 06/22/09 08:28 PM
According to what I saw on the show tonight there time will be split with the children and the children will remain in the big house. The parents will each split there time there. They said that the big house was the kids house. I would imagine they will both get there own homes/apartments and take turns at the big house. Probably no child support. I read somewhere that they are making $30,000 per episode and this season is scheduled for 40 episodes already.

no photo
Mon 06/22/09 07:17 PM
Grilled chicken ******, mashed potatoes and coleslaw.

no photo
Sun 06/21/09 10:25 AM

I grew up eating this, it is sooooo delicious. My StepFather has a friend who grew buttercrunch lettuce and onions in his garden this year so yesterday he brought home 2 big bags of lettuce and onions. So I made this with steaks on the grill. This would traditionally be served in the mountains w/Soup beans & corn bread.
This is a traditional recipe from the Appalachia's.

Ingredients

1/4 lb Sturdy leaf lettuce-(buttercrunch, romaine, watercress, arugula, spinach or dandelion greens)
2 Green onions; chopped finely
6 sl Bacon
Salt and fresh ground pepper

Instructions

Killed Lettuce must be made right when its ready to serve.
Wash lettuce, towel dry well, and tear into small pieces.
Chop the onions finely and sprinkle over lettuce in glass bowl. Toss well.
In a skillet, fry the bacon crisp. Turn off skillet, put bacon on paper towels to drain, and reserve bacon grease in skillet.
Heat bacon grease until its very hot, but not smoking, Pour grease over lettuce and crumble bacon on top Salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately.

no photo
Tue 06/16/09 10:39 AM

no photo
Sat 06/13/09 02:57 PM
Ritchie Valens - Donna

no photo
Sat 06/13/09 01:31 PM
Sam Cooke - Wonderful World

no photo
Fri 06/12/09 11:05 AM
I love yard sales, estate sales, auctions, flea markets and thrift stores. I've found all kinds of great stuff. Right now I am really into vintage Vera linens soooo hard to find. I also buy up every board game I find. It's beginning to be a problem I have an entire closet full.

I have tons of clothes I need to sale but they are hard to get rid of I will probably end up taking them to the Goodwill.

I also have an entire house full of home interior I need to sale because I bought everything new when I moved I have trunks full of the old stuff.

no photo
Thu 06/11/09 09:40 PM
Johnny Cash - Folsom Prison Blues

yawn

no photo
Thu 06/11/09 09:25 PM
Buddy Holly - That'll Be The Day

no photo
Thu 06/11/09 09:23 PM
Elvis Presley - That's All Right (Mama)

no photo
Thu 06/11/09 05:24 PM
Ribeye..... medium rare w/lots of pepper.

no photo
Thu 06/11/09 05:22 PM
I tried to tweet but my life just isn't interesting enough.

no photo
Thu 06/11/09 08:32 AM
I love etsy and have my own shop on there. It is a super simple site and there are lots of nice people and articles to help you out.

I buy handmade as often as I can.

no photo
Wed 06/10/09 12:17 PM
I recieved a card today from DragonflyTat... Thank you. flowers biggrin

no photo
Wed 06/10/09 08:49 AM

I bought some silicone mini bunt pans and they didnot work well. Everything still stuck to the silicone. I was dissapointed.

I believe you still have to use some sort of non-stick spray.

Yes I used PAM spray.

no photo
Tue 06/09/09 08:10 PM
My Mother soaks cherries in Hot Damn Cinnamon Schnapps.

DELICIOUS!

no photo
Tue 06/09/09 03:39 PM
I had 2 tamales and some spanish rice.

no photo
Tue 06/09/09 03:33 PM
Wouldn't it be a bit more productive to get off the computer instead of sitting around doing the math to see how often people in this forum post per day.

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25