Community > Posts By > punk0027

no photo
Sat 01/26/08 06:19 PM
Do you really believe this sheeatt? No you dont just keep saying you dont You should run to the nearest planet far away from your little drama queen unless you want to wait for great grandpa to break up with her. HELLO ARE U LISTENING 2 ALL THESE REPLIES? just find someone that is not so out there, ok

no photo
Sat 01/26/08 09:13 AM
I know thats right

no photo
Sat 01/26/08 05:16 AM
Shake like a willow tree a blackfeet thang

no photo
Thu 01/24/08 05:47 PM
Friends = blessings by angels:) love is the answer^

no photo
Wed 01/23/08 05:54 PM
We are all a little kwayzee at times maybe you aren't? Try counting the people whose intentions are good sorta like counting your blessings:) Sometimes I think I hear what I want to hear selective hearing? THERE ARE ZILLIONS OF GOOD MEN ON THIS PLANET THAT DO NOT LIE:)

no photo
Wed 01/23/08 01:44 AM
AGAINST:((

no photo
Sun 01/20/08 11:26 PM
Because I am one:))

no photo
Sat 01/19/08 03:30 AM
You have a beautiful smile:)

no photo
Sat 01/19/08 03:27 AM
It only works if u get your mojo workin (and smile a lot) i know dis because I receive thousands of emails every day and I never LIE:)

no photo
Thu 01/17/08 11:02 PM
Oh yeah me too:) xoxo

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 11:56 PM
Variety is the spice of life

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 11:52 PM
Hell no what are you thinking Are u thinking? Tell her to talk to the hand:) now thats an old one huh:)

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 11:48 PM
Lame is the proper descriptive here. Why wait for the next lame idea? Just delete her and she wont feel lost amongst all the others on your friends list anymore. If u delete all the others and she is the only one remaining just think about how lonely she would become. Dont go there next she may need for u to remove yourself from the internet:(

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 05:00 AM
You should get an award for this man there is a girl out there that is the luckiest woman alive you really know what time it is WOW most men are clueless good vibes to you sweetie be good:)

no photo
Thu 01/10/08 08:42 PM
Love is the answer

no photo
Thu 01/10/08 04:10 AM
Wowwweeee another beautiful morning:) hmmmm yeyah another Great day Thank you God!

no photo
Mon 01/07/08 06:50 PM
you know what to do now do it, why play stupid games.....by that i mean that your ego is being fed by her wanting you and she is probably a really special sweet girl too young to understand what a fuc ing ass le you will probably turn out to be in your life and how SHE not you needs to run like hell

no photo
Mon 01/07/08 05:21 PM
twinkling eye contact

no photo
Sun 01/06/08 01:25 PM
I always take a very long walk when i feel like that i walk a lot walking really helps me clear my mind and the freshness of the cool gentle night air brushes away my tears and soon i can realize that whatever it is that seemed so horrible just moments before has simply vanished into the moonlight then if i am not too cold i start running as fast as i can until i am gasping for air sometimes i need to lay down on the earth or i can never breathe again afterward i slowly walk the long way to my home god is there with us and for us every step of the way especially when we are blind to the presence of others peace be unto you my brother maybe i will see you out walking sometime my tribe believes that he who touches the earth becomes one with the earth

no photo
Thu 01/03/08 11:38 PM
I ONLY DATE SPOONS A GOOD SPOON IS HARD TO FIND