no photo
Thu 09/06/07 10:39 PM
A man is most sexy when his smile says 'i am the tough guy'

no photo
Tue 09/04/07 08:44 PM
Love is your beautiful smile.

no photo
Mon 08/27/07 09:38 PM
Chance is my suggestion whatever you choose your baby will be beautiful you are god bless you

no photo
Mon 08/27/07 04:30 AM
Love is an energy dynamic, a powerful force.

no photo
Mon 08/27/07 04:21 AM
Morning is the dawn and the chance to embrace another beautiful day! Sweet and delicious; and all goodness surely await you!

no photo
Mon 08/27/07 04:10 AM
Here's the deal: jerk + jerk = jerk

no photo
Thu 08/23/07 08:18 PM
A man is the most sexy when he breaks out in a cold cold sweat when he calls out my name...i like it! A lottt:)

no photo
Wed 08/22/07 06:46 PM
angels are everywhere and each of us has many angels assigned all you need to do is call out to them and your special angels will come to your side.....it is trueflowerforyou

no photo
Mon 08/20/07 05:54 PM
hello to everyone on the world wide web everywhere welcomeflowerforyou

no photo
Mon 08/20/07 12:49 PM
i just want a moment in time to meet a really hot guy that is all about himself and not interested in controlling me....that is a truly blissful thought of a precious moment in timenoway

no photo
Sat 08/18/07 10:01 AM
She should have taken it all the way off a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do!

no photo
Wed 08/15/07 02:14 AM
Cyberspace is like coyote love you go get some bring it on

no photo
Tue 08/14/07 02:40 PM
even when i am feeling yucky, smiling makes me luckyflowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 08/14/07 02:37 PM
Well said. Every day is a brand new beautiful chance to make it right one more time:) Keep smiling always and every little ting gonna be allrightflowerforyou

no photo
Mon 08/13/07 05:13 PM
just bring it on and you will know that you are really here on this site, just go to your space and stare at your photo and read your profile over and over again and pretty soon YOU WILL KNOW IN YOUR HEART OF HEARTS that you are really here on this site.....you can even send yourself an email from your space to see whether you still like yourself enuff to read itlaugh laugh laugh noway

no photo
Mon 08/13/07 05:08 PM
I am still laughing solaugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Mon 08/13/07 05:06 PM
If you want your photos private, then why would you post them to this site? After all this is the world wide web.......Anyhow, don't you think the hosts of this FREE SITE provide enough good stuff? If you are really worried about it, delete the photos that you want private.....geeeeesh

no photo
Mon 08/13/07 04:48 PM
on every corner you could see a person that is hurting more than you ever thought possible. if I ever start feeling pitiful or pukey about myself, I try to snap out of it immediately and ask God to forgive me for my unthankfulness......showing gratitude for the many blessings that we receive each day causes blessings to happen to others....Smiling and laughter and goodness and peace is always right there at your fingertips.......I can honestly say that I am 99% of the time smiley and happy for the blessings of my life...even when I don't feel like it, I make myself smile at others, because I know that my smile works magic for others that may be hurting and it is the right thing to do. Thank you Karen for your topic, hopefully it will help those that can't think of their own personal remedies:flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 08/13/07 04:37 PM
I think you look beautiful in your photo......if age matters to him, then let him shag ass......why bother with a man that obviously does not want you for whatever reason....to hell with him, there is a million fish in the sea and it is a great big ocean.....bring it on and get out there and find yoself a man that knows you are the bestflowerforyou