Community > Posts By > XenomorphEyez

XenomorphEyez's photo
Wed 12/30/09 08:47 AM

I used to have a fear of winding up old and alone. The longer I'm alone, the more comfortable with it I am.

I think I see, a couple folks on here that don't want a mate but are here anyways. To read their replies makes me kinda' sad. The way they express themselves shows me they are bitter about something and want company in the pits.

The profiles show the same. Expressing more of what they don't want than what they are looking for. Also, they post no pictures of themselves. Tells me, they don't much care for their own company.

I am very grateful I ain't aging bitterly.

How are ya'll aging?

Well not everyone can carry off sitting in a metal tub in the backyard taking a bath leaving very little to the imagination. When you up the ante like that, how can others even compete??? flowers

Like a fine wine...I get better with time.

Like a fine whine, I get bitter with time. laugh

XenomorphEyez's photo
Wed 12/30/09 08:24 AM
You could always email him to find out why he does it.

Some people prefer hair, some don't. It's their body, they can do what they want with it.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Wed 12/30/09 08:10 AM
Everybody is your friend on the internet. It's the quickest way to make friends from the basement. rofl

XenomorphEyez's photo
Tue 12/29/09 04:28 PM

XenomorphEyez's photo
Tue 12/29/09 04:17 PM

And everybody is familiar with the term "stump broke cow".

I'm not...care to explain??? what

XenomorphEyez's photo
Tue 12/29/09 04:01 PM
Edited by XenomorphEyez on Tue 12/29/09 04:15 PM

ok i posted it

Now post your real pic, "Scott". oops

Edit: apparently I can't post the site where the pic was stolen from... I don't know why cause it's the same pic he put up saying it's him.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Tue 12/29/09 03:36 PM

XenomorphEyez's photo
Tue 12/29/09 01:19 PM

Someone in another thread mentioned the term 'red flag'.
I thought it would be cool to share some profile red flags and also a cool way for those who may have an interest in other minglers to catch a glimpse of what NOT TO DO in their profile.

My red flags would be,,

1.the tattoes and piercings thing I already mentioned

2.Males over thirty who speak in slang

3.Males with a majority of pics that are topless or drunk

4.The phrase ' open to anything '

5. Males with screen names that include reference to body parts or sexual acts

and quite naturally

6. Males who mention in their details an aversion to God.

I'm not a fan of tats or piercings or body modification in general either but I wouldn't call them a red flag. It's more of a preference. I got a ton of preference. LOL

A big red flags for me is people that have the numbers 69 in their profile name. ohwell

XenomorphEyez's photo
Tue 12/29/09 11:28 AM

I guess I have no choice than to stand outside then!! I just think it's wrong to have me do this cuz her kids are coughing!! They could just have a cold!!:angry:

She is right next to me, but I can't understand why she's complaining, my old neighbors didn't!!

You can't understand why she is complaining??? Look I smoke when I go out with friends and have a few drinks, so know what my clothes and everything smell like just after a night out. I don't allow smoking in my house. I'm all for smokers rights BUT to say you don't understand and her kids might have a cold...that's being ignorant.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Tue 12/29/09 11:22 AM

Who cares? There are no laws to stop you smoking in your own home.

Depends if you are a renter or owner.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Tue 12/29/09 11:20 AM
If it's a small house or building, then most likely yes. if you live in a small house, it may not even be going through the vents, probably under the door or window cracks.

I used to live in a huge building and the guy on the other side of me smoked cigars constantly. It was a new building and we were the only two on the floor at the time. He was 5 apartments down. I could smell it.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Tue 12/29/09 11:10 AM
What can't you do for free?

XenomorphEyez's photo
Tue 12/29/09 10:35 AM
Edited by XenomorphEyez on Tue 12/29/09 10:37 AM

I would rather date a man who is missing some teeth than a man who smokes and drinks all the time,or even often.

Here's one for you. I'm pretty sure he doesn't smoke and is single. I don't know about the drinking. rofl

XenomorphEyez's photo
Tue 12/29/09 10:15 AM
'Smoking a fag" means quite the different thing in the UK than it does the US. rofl

XenomorphEyez's photo
Tue 12/29/09 09:55 AM
Definitely a big fan. You have plenty of time to catch up as the next season doesn't start until September.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Tue 12/29/09 09:50 AM
:cry: Sad, he was so young.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Tue 12/29/09 09:31 AM

Ok..so maybe someone can explain this to me..I have seen MANY profiles on date sites that state that the person is "Separated and looking for a relationship"..I am having a problem understanding why a person can't finish off one relationship before seeking another?..I mean if you're separated it means you're married just not LIVING with that person right?..Why not get a divorce,be completely over and done with that person THEN move on?..I once ran into this guy whose explaination for not being physically with the woman anymore was "She don't want me"..Which of course got him a one way ticket to Jerksville,where he belongs..lol..Cause he was basically saying to me.."Well I want her and she don't want me right now,BUT if she ever does,you're out in the cold"..Um..huh?..Why do that to someone?..Ok,yeah..I'm done..lol

You want spin control? Talk to a separated person. They perfected the art. Of course, they think it's okay to date. Hey they aren't in the same room with their spouse anymore, so why not? Lots of separated people think they are single. I guess they didn't really get married then? They don't see themselves as married. Watch how they spin it 10,000 ways. Some go on years being "separated" cause "it's complicated"..."think of the children"..."it's expensive"..."they don't understand me"..."person disappeared"

XenomorphEyez's photo
Tue 12/29/09 09:14 AM

How long do you date before sharing the cost of going out?

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

XenomorphEyez's photo
Tue 12/29/09 09:03 AM
He was so innocent then. Now he's just a hot mess. tears

XenomorphEyez's photo
Tue 12/29/09 08:55 AM
Physically, I give myself at least a 9.9. As you can tell, I'm very modest. rofl BUT...if you ask me about my personality, I'm evil and have no regard for most people so it doesn't really matter what all you minions think.