Community > Posts By > lilbear286

lilbear286's photo
Tue 08/07/07 08:46 PM
laser that hair off pits and face!!! but i think i could deal with pit hair over the facial hair!!!!

lilbear286's photo
Tue 08/07/07 08:41 PM
besides blatant flirting wheres the line between flirting and just plain good conversation!! for some reason when im out and about i can talk to complete strangers and a couple of times i thought there was flirting but then the boyfriend enter the conversation so i still had good conversation but then i knew thats all it was, so if no boyfriend is mentioned and you get contact info was that flirting????where is that blasted line at??? although i must say i have made alot of friends that way too!!

lilbear286's photo
Tue 08/07/07 08:31 PM
thanks alot!!!!

lilbear286's photo
Tue 08/07/07 08:28 PM
no!!! thanks for putting that image in my head gypsy, now ill never get to sleep tonite!!! you that reminds of the lunch lady with a mustache and that big mole, with one black coarse hair sticking out of it from my childhood, eeewwwwwww!!! good food though!

lilbear286's photo
Tue 08/07/07 08:17 PM
sweetiepies well i wish it wouldnt do that i mean i would like to see that number keep increasing when you have 500 im sure it is not a big deal but my 12 views are all i have!!!!lol!!!jeez 500, maybe someday, huh!!
yeah i know ill keep on dreaming!!!!

lilbear286's photo
Tue 08/07/07 06:44 PM
well you guys out there are probaly doing better than i am i have had 14 view my profile then all of a sudden it went all the way back to ten views now back up to 12 and i have been trying this one out for about a month now, but i would love it if a woman actually made the first move out somewhere,then again i think that has happened to me before but didnt pick up up on it!!!! but let me ask the women if it makes a difference whether a man is a pay member or not????cause i am not gonna pay for no responses and 12 views in a month!!!!

lilbear286's photo
Sat 07/21/07 10:35 PM
well when i look in the mirror i just get more sexy by the second,lol!!! in all seriousness if were trying to meet people on this i think posting here and there and if you start emailing and chatting is god to get to know eachother so until comfort level is at a point where you think its time to star talking on the phone then is the time to start but just ims and gives phone number its either a number to someone else that they may be pranking or its like you said talk dirty time because 900 lines are too exspensive for that person to call, but i dont know about the rest of the guys out there i never could see the whole phone thing anyhow!!!just me the hottest guy on this site period!!!

lilbear286's photo
Fri 07/20/07 10:11 PM
i dont think it is a bad thing letting everyone know that your shedding weight, i put up on my, put i have the disclaimer of picture adding 150 pounds of course!!!im on my own diet and slowly but suely im losing but im doing for heatlth reasons but i think we should be proud of our own little accomplishments and i love letting the world know!!!!

lilbear286's photo
Thu 07/19/07 09:11 PM
ive noticed alot of age and location issues here!!!!oh well i am hoping to make some friends and if something else happens it happens right!!

lilbear286's photo
Thu 07/19/07 09:09 PM
im lurking!!!!ha that is such a funny word!

lilbear286's photo
Thu 07/19/07 09:06 PM
you are right with what you did,,, i hate 50 questions game period, like that, im an adult im gonna do what im gonna do, i mean you just met, if thats goin on that early just imagine what would go on later!!!

lilbear286's photo
Wed 07/18/07 07:37 PM
lol

lilbear286's photo
Wed 07/18/07 07:36 PM
i sent email out, no one talks back anyone of the sites ive been on and it looks like i might have to break out the speedo in my picture maybe that will just send everyone over the edge of my hotness and you just cant take it anymore so you gat to email me!!!

lilbear286's photo
Mon 07/16/07 07:35 PM
my pics are too hot!!!up to 9 views already im smoking!!!!!!

lilbear286's photo
Thu 07/12/07 11:40 PM
i posted my picture too and i guess all the ladies are too intimidated by my rock hard abs to talk to me!!!

lilbear286's photo
Sun 07/01/07 10:27 PM
heatherrae, it sounds like your not even gettin pickup lines but a bunch of perverts..althoughim guilty of telling a woman she had very nice legs cause she had very nice legs with her boyfriend standing right there next to her!!!! but just plain being perverted and rude is so unbecoming..or at least i think so!!!!!p.s. and i did not add any of the wrap those legs around me lines she just had very nice and i thought she should know that i noticed!!!

lilbear286's photo
Sun 07/01/07 10:15 PM
hiker i have not had any luck either online or out and about but i think its just were just too sexy and you now its a curse bein this darn hot!!!!!!hehehe!!! but we got to keep our chins up and keep trying,, if you figure out how to make this work better let me know!!!!!

1 3 Next