Community > Posts By > niteowl_30503

niteowl_30503's photo
Thu 11/12/09 09:49 AM

"Shoe Laces Optional"

it looks like a bad trip out of the 80's...

niteowl_30503's photo
Thu 11/12/09 09:15 AM

sad part i find it, its missing scenero #8..

little johnny stands on chair in classroom and jumps.
1959 - teacher sends johnny to the principles office for not sitting still in class
2009 - little johnny is reported to the mental health department and institutionalized for trying to commit suicide.

sad part is, this actually did happen to my son. im really begining to hate the education system in this country.

niteowl_30503's photo
Thu 11/12/09 09:14 AM
sad part i find it, its missing scenero #8..

little johnny stands on chair in classroom and jumps.
1959 - teacher sends johnny to the principles office for not sitting still in class
2009 - little johnny is reported to the mental health department and institutionalized for trying to commit suicide.

niteowl_30503's photo
Thu 11/12/09 08:44 AM

I applaud your effort. The trillion/billion thing is irrelevant as per the conclusion, since everything is based on percentages (fractions of the whole), so it works for any large number, your theory does.

Now we need all women to read this and convince them to become much more desparate than they are now. That would definitely help my case as a guy.

I still don't know how they figure the 1/4 rate of gayness over the total population -- I think that's a misguided myth, but I don't have any statitics to show that, either. All I know is that none of my high school buddies are gay, and there were 22 guys in the class. Also, only one of my co-workers were gay, out of literally hundreds. I live in a city of high gay population, and it's still just 20,000 gays for 4,000,000 people. In the gay pride parade we have 1,000,000 gays in town, but for the Carribbean parade we have 2,000,000 visitors. So if the carribbean population to the world is comparable to the gay population of the world, then there are half as many gays as Carribbeans. We need to look at the pupulation of the Carib archipelago, and half that, and then we have the total gay population. Divide that into six billion and you got the proper fraction of gay people over total people.

Would you terribly mind, doing the math, OP? All we need is somehow figure out how many people live in the Caribbean.

39,606,394 in total live in the Caribbean. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Caribbean_island_countries_by_population

niteowl_30503's photo
Thu 11/12/09 07:42 AM
sad part is.. this is all so true

niteowl_30503's photo
Thu 11/12/09 07:37 AM

lol... probably.. lol
damn shame i cant afford to buy a new needle.

"and i would probably enjoy finding one by sitting on it."

ermm... was this a 6inch, blunt, rubber needle?

or are you just weird

or is that your profession.... pin cushion

do you have a big squigy bum

ive always been told, just sit down and do what pops up first. i could assume it was the needle, and alot of the times its what i find. lol

niteowl_30503's photo
Thu 11/12/09 07:35 AM
its life in IL!! only without the field drifts. lol

niteowl_30503's photo
Thu 11/12/09 07:11 AM

i think i see where this is going

so i`ll say now, I`M NOT COMEING TO FIND YOUR DAMN NEEDLE

cant you just buy a new needle?

tie some thread to it and tie the other end to your trousers

you need to take care of needles, even plastic ones. you dont want to find it by sitting on it. but if your sure its in the haystack, then i would get rid of said stack, go get a new needle, and put it all down to experience.

however, i fear you will just make the same mistakes again

lol... probably.. lol
damn shame i cant afford to buy a new needle. and i would probably enjoy finding one by sitting on it.

niteowl_30503's photo
Thu 11/12/09 06:52 AM

yeah when the numbers get that big.... it gets confusing

but yes. i have way too much time on my hands.... i wouldnt have this much time on my hands if i were occupied, but it seems like trying to find a needle in a haystack

then i suggest a magnet or a metal detector tongue2

with my luck the needles made of plastic.... lol

niteowl_30503's photo
Thu 11/12/09 06:44 AM
nah... it was the ritual of going out and putting on their beer goggles.. had to have some sort of idea in order to do their research.

niteowl_30503's photo
Thu 11/12/09 06:14 AM

but yes. i have way too much time on my hands.... i wouldnt have this much time on my hands if i were occupied, but it seems like trying to find a needle in a haystack

niteowl_30503's photo
Thu 11/12/09 06:13 AM

niteowl_30503's photo
Thu 11/12/09 06:11 AM
i like it when first you split a quarter pound of ground round in half, flatten out first half, place cheese and onion slice and top with flattened other half of ground round. formed until whole flat patty. marinated in worsteshire for 10 to 20 mins. then cooked on a charcoal grill (yes it MUST be a charcoal grill) until well done

then, theres the relish.

apple cider vinegar, mustard, sugar, cabbage, bell pepper, onion and carrot, thats sat for a while, because it only tastes better the longer it sits.

now finish with a toasted garlic buttered bun, and its heaven.

niteowl_30503's photo
Thu 11/12/09 05:36 AM
Ok... if I look at things from a numbers aspect. There are over 6 trillion (6,000,000,000,000) people on this planet alone, and that’s just a rough figure for the sake of math. Now, from genetics, the day of creation for all sexual beings, there is a 51% to 49% survival rate female vs. male, because the X gene is key for survival, women have better odds since we have 2, if one doesn’t work we have a backup, men don’t have that, and generalizing that everyone has a correct XX/XY pairing, I know there are exceptions, but for simplicities sake let’s assume everyone is normal AND single. Ok... so out of 6 trillion people, we just cut that to 49% male or 2.94 trillion (2,940,000,000,000) men to 51% 3.06 trillion (3,060,000,000,000) female. Now if global population to global prison population is correct, forgive me if my research if faulty, there is a 28% male prison population vs. a 15% female prison population. Leaving 2,116,800,000,000 men not in prison vs. 2,160,000,000,000 women not in prison. Another global statistic, 26% of all male population is gay and 23% of all female population is lesbian, (funny fact: both genders assume there are always more on the opposite side when it’s almost equal)

Ok so recap out of trillions of people 2,116,800,000,000 are men and 2,160,000,000,000 are women NOT in prison. now we can’t forget to deduct the global gay population, 2,175,600,000,000 are all straight men and 2,356,200,000,000 are straight women. Now if 823,200,000,000 are men in prison and 459,000,000,000 are women in prison, and 764,400,000,000 are gay men, and 703,800,000,000 are lesbian women. it really begins to dwindle the numbers down, even globally speaking. Now I do know there are the bi-sexual preferences among both of the sexes but please, I’m trying to keep this simple, for now.

Now for the sake of making a point to the single straight population; say we assume that the entire prison population is straight as well. Now were taking this to an extreme. We now minus the prison population and the alternative sexual preference people from the total population. That leaves 764,400,000,000 men and 1,456,200,000,000 women. Now if by some miraculous event; all the single straight people were magically and happily paired by these numbers, there are still 691,800,000,000 eligible women out there! THAT’S ALMOST A 2 - 1 RATIO!! Men have it better then they think, obviously. They survive only because of their mother (thanks to her X gene) and it seems they have a 2 women per 1 man ratio in the single straight dating world. [Maybe they should thank women more then it seems sometimes]

I do realize there are gaps in this research because I didn’t even count in factors like age, race, religion, pet preference, children preference, death rate, ect. and ect. (Any and all factors that can and could make a relationship go south) But it’s still to make a point mathematically for the single straight population in this world as a whole.

Now maybe I’m just trying to rationalize the fact that I feel kind of screwed as a single female, and not in a good way. But am I wrong anywhere in this?? I’d love to know.

niteowl_30503's photo
Thu 11/12/09 05:23 AM
i have one. its a 4 leaf clover cause im extremely irish, and my sons name under it. hell, if it gives him any luck at all its worth it.

i wanted to get a second one, a momento of me and one of my good friend, feathers and handcuffs (its an inside joke), but havent found the artist that appeases my taste.

but to me, if your going to turn your body into a canvas, you might as well make sure it has some meaning behind it, a thoughtful story, something other then "well it looked cool".

niteowl_30503's photo
Wed 11/11/09 09:39 PM
i'm quite lost and i'm not sure what to do right now.
getting back into the dating pool for me is.. well super scary. its like jumping into a river of sewage. there had better be a pretty good reason i would even want to jump in. and yet i'm here. attempting to jump on it. being located in IL never helps any either. i think i have better chances finding a mate on Clark St sometimes. but being a single straight mom adds to the whole, "is there the right guy out there for me?" i even got really down on myself for being female and made a whole blog proving how there are literally 2 women per 1 man on this planet. its crazy.

but im tired of the bar scene, where i find men that do a weekend ritual of putting on their beer goggles and going home with the first thing that moves. i find myself getting more and more shallow the more times i get screwed over by that.

and ive even tried the whole, to find a single man in the grocery store deal. i've lived in a grocery store, and about the only thing male that does go into the grocery store is married, because most single men in this area cant cook, so why would they go into a grocery store when they can buy fast food?

ive even tried getting into hobbies that interest me. and well i like playing pool, but cant afford pool halls at $16+ an hour. the only other tables are at bars, and lets face it, we've already been down that isle.

ive even been suggested to go to the bookstore/library. and well, in places where quiet is neccessary, its not likely your going to meet someone and strike up a conversation. meeting someone new is awkward enough, but lets add QUIET to it.

at every mall in a 90 mile radius, (yes ive even tried there) theres nothing but children or women or a combination of both.

then theres the "go to the movie theater" suggestion, and thats a laugh. yeah, go to the movies alone, spend oodles of money i dont have, and watch a movie alone and maybe ill meet someone there?? yeah another - not going to happen - situation.

i hate church. so, i wont even go there. if God really wanted me to go to a church rather then worship Him in my own unique way, he would plant a church in my back yard.

ive even tried this site and the next hoping to find intellegent life there. and really its begining to seem like a joke. im finding everything under the sun, except what im looking for. even guys who are trying to hook up their dog isnt an unusual find.

someone please tell me, am i missing anything? or is there some suggestion out there that i havent tried yet?

niteowl_30503's photo
Wed 11/11/09 08:36 PM
you know whats sad.... is there are actual people who do this sort of thing in walmart, literally.. i used to work there, and you would NOT believe some of the stuff people actually find that they can do at walmart.

my personal favorite was working in the garden center, when a lady called in and was asking for the BIG Penials. hoping to find a tomato plant.

hoping maybe it was a misread on her part, i had to go through the entire plant list... needless to say, we didnt find anything, and the lady was mad because we didnt. but it was still funny trying to locate a big penial with a serious toned voice and a bunch of smerks standing behind me.