Community > Posts By > Lonelytexasguy

Lonelytexasguy's photo
Sat 07/07/07 11:18 AM
thanks guys, i'm off to the park to see her right now actually, and i think i will bring it up

Lonelytexasguy's photo
Sat 07/07/07 10:57 AM
oh, smiles, she actually wakes me up around 10 am and asks me to go hang out with her,and thats where we start talking about random stuff

Lonelytexasguy's photo
Sat 07/07/07 10:54 AM
um, i bought her sourskittles and ice cream (her favorite food) a few days ago, she was happy about it, but then said "you didn't have to" to which i replied, "i wanted to", at which point she pushed my hat down over my eyes and said " thanks E.T., appreciate it.

Lonelytexasguy's photo
Sat 07/07/07 10:51 AM
i thought as much. well, about this stepping back thing, what do you mean? like stop talking to her? or...?

Lonelytexasguy's photo
Sat 07/07/07 10:44 AM
so wait, smiles, you think im just her safe place then?

Lonelytexasguy's photo
Sat 07/07/07 10:43 AM
yes, i did, her exact words were "I don't know"

Lonelytexasguy's photo
Sat 07/07/07 10:42 AM
aw, and now he changed it:( i didnt mean it in a meanspirited way kid....

Lonelytexasguy's photo
Sat 07/07/07 10:41 AM
kid says "did someone say cheese?"

Lonelytexasguy's photo
Sat 07/07/07 10:38 AM
alright, so i'm oficially confused to the point where I can't see straight. I have a friend who i've known for a good year, now, she knows I have feelings for her, hell, i spend half my day with her as it is. the problem is, that on somedays she makes me feel like if I have a chance, or like she feels the same way i do,on other das though, its as if she sees me as a friend and nothing else, is she messing with me, or are girls just naturally like that?

Lonelytexasguy's photo
Sat 07/07/07 10:12 AM
sweetiepie, will you marry me?

Lonelytexasguy's photo
Sat 07/07/07 12:54 AM
you know what nulls this entire thread? a girlfriend that plays videogames, play with her even during that one week amonth, since she'll probably get better at FPS games, and even if the power goes out, DS's have wireless functions, so you can still play with each other. and yes, you can play in public to.

Lonelytexasguy's photo
Sat 07/07/07 12:51 AM
bored

Lonelytexasguy's photo
Sat 07/07/07 12:47 AM
to all you people out there who have a religion, doesn't matter which one,I swear upon my life that if you can give me a reason as to why a god that i were to make up doesnt exist but yours does, and mind you, i want a reason that CAN'T be used to disprove you own god, I will convert to whatever religion you believe in and spread the word of said faith.

Lonelytexasguy's photo
Sat 06/30/07 11:45 PM
2 liter bottle of apple soda

Lonelytexasguy's photo
Sat 06/30/07 11:40 PM
sorry love, im in laredo, 10 hours away from dallas

Lonelytexasguy's photo
Sat 06/30/07 11:35 PM
david, I don't know you, I won't offer to give you prayers since that would make me a hypocrite, but I will say that there is always a way to get around things. You can fight this. The main problem with medical sciences today is that they can and will be wrong about things like this. Their tests and such cannot take into account the effects that a person's will to live can have on things like this.If you want to, you will beat this thing. Good luck to you sir, and may you live long and prosper.

Lonelytexasguy's photo
Sat 06/30/07 11:19 PM
I love using this one, it confuses most girls and lets ya know which ones are smart enough to date

"If I asked you to go out with me, would the answer to that question be the same as the answer to this one?"

Lonelytexasguy's photo
Sat 06/09/07 11:22 PM
see, i wouldnt mind just staying friends though, and she knows i have a
thing for her. the thing thats driving me insane are those little hints
that she wants a guy like me, but not me.

Lonelytexasguy's photo
Sat 06/09/07 10:55 PM
I need some help. I have a friend who I really like, and she's one of
the people i get along with best actually. Now, this same girl knows i
like her, and we were hanging out at the park today while her little
brother was playing, and we got into the topic of relationships.
apparently her bf doesnt talk much, and it gets on her nerves. Her next
words were, "I need someone who I can break into random conversations
with, who one second we'll talk about school, and the next about Power
Rangers, someone like you." at this point, i started smiling, to which
she said "too bad i only see you as a brother." I swear, this girl sends
the biggest mixed signals in the world. so i ask you, the people of the
general discussion board, is there something wrong with me?or am i going
insane?

Lonelytexasguy's photo
Sat 06/09/07 04:17 AM
wow....i thought i was a geek

Previous 1 3