Community > Posts By > soufiehere

 
soufiehere's photo
Fri 09/25/26 02:43 PM
Look what I found:

https://mingle2.com/web_push_settings

soufiehere's photo
Fri 09/25/26 12:12 PM

It has been a busy week for sure.. But now it's time to relax for my weekend has started... bigsmile

Be careful with your new bionic eyes ;-)

soufiehere's photo
Fri 09/25/26 08:47 AM

How many legs are we talking about here? Two or three?
hahahahahahaha

soufiehere's photo
Tue 09/22/26 07:20 PM

I reset my email and I am still not receiving emails notifications

Well that's a pickle ;-)

Just to be sure, you clicked on 'Update Settings'
after filling in your email, ya?

soufiehere's photo
Tue 09/22/26 07:43 AM

How to unblock someone you blocked

how

Click on the link provided, above your post ;-)

soufiehere's photo
Tue 09/22/26 07:41 AM
Welcome, Clare ;-)

If wishes were fishes, eh?

Best of luck ;-)

soufiehere's photo
Tue 09/22/26 07:38 AM
tongue2

soufiehere's photo
Tue 09/22/26 07:37 AM
Remember when they developed nuclear power WITHOUT
a way to contain it, make it safe?

Guess what..

soufiehere's photo
Tue 09/22/26 07:35 AM
Welcome ;-)

If/when you are here long enough, scammers stand
out like bad breath.

Demanding proof from the few legitimates will cost
you their attention also.

Stick to the forums to meet peeps..scammers do
not last long there.

soufiehere's photo
Mon 09/21/26 06:06 PM
Edited by soufiehere on Mon 09/21/26 06:07 PM
..

With exception to Scots wearing kilts. That's not girly, that's super sexy, hahaha.

I saw Sean Connery wearing a kilt on a talk show.
The host asked "What is under that kilt"?

Sean Connery smiled and said "Just my wifes lipstick."

soufiehere's photo
Mon 09/21/26 06:01 PM
Edited by soufiehere on Mon 09/21/26 06:01 PM
Go to your Account, select Edit Profile
( https://mingle2.com/user/edit_profile )
and have at it.

soufiehere's photo
Mon 09/21/26 05:58 PM


Also miss JOHNN like the dickens, such a good soul ;-)


I haven't seen him in a very long time but last we spoke he was heading to Greece.. lost touch since tho.. ohwell


When last we spoke he was selling his Greek property, I recall a long discussion on
plumbing issues there ;-)

soufiehere's photo
Mon 09/21/26 11:26 AM

((( Soufie ))) waving

Storm!!flowerforyou

soufiehere's photo
Mon 09/21/26 09:11 AM
Just remember, their old (original) shows are the best, good luck ;-)

soufiehere's photo
Mon 09/21/26 09:10 AM
Also miss JOHNN like the dickens, such a good soul ;-)

soufiehere's photo
Sun 09/20/26 08:01 PM
There is one show, My Self Reliance or somesuch, but in his early shows he rarely spoke, just built in silence making his own lumber around the cabin...most interesting.

soufiehere's photo
Sun 09/20/26 10:24 AM
Hmmm..I might try resetting it ;-)

soufiehere's photo
Sun 09/20/26 09:55 AM

I have notifications turned on for email alerts, but I do not receive emails. Is there something else I need to do or change? Thanks

If you filled in this form WITH YOUR CORRECT EMAIL
you should be all set:

https://mingle2.com/inbox/mail_settings

soufiehere's photo
Sun 09/20/26 07:54 AM
Edited by soufiehere on Sun 09/20/26 07:57 AM
That is because they are 'swiping' 400 profiles a day.
No time chew da fat...

Welcome ;-)

soufiehere's photo
Sat 09/19/26 05:45 PM
Edited by soufiehere on Sat 09/19/26 05:47 PM

I checked out one from 6 yrs ago.. she didn't do anything but rake leaves onto a lean-to/shelter.. how far back shud I go Soufie?

She mostly built small cabins start to finish, all by herself and a good one was either gray or black so you might see it as a pic on her site.

Here we go:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSRWAIn4G88

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 … 24 25