Community > Posts By > dieselpit

dieselpit's photo
Tue 07/24/07 01:52 PM
AMEN AND YOU DONT HAVE TO ASK PERMISSION ON SPENDING MONEY OR WHY THE HECK YOU BOUGHT THAT!,PS,I AM SURE THIS GOES FOR ANY ANIMAL!

dieselpit's photo
Tue 07/24/07 01:39 PM
1.DOGS DO NOT HAVE PROBLEMS EXPRESSING AFFECTION IN PUBLIC.2.DOGS MISS YOU WHEN YOUR GONE.3.DOGS FEEL GUILT WHEN THEY HAVE DONE SOMETHING WRONG.4.DOGS DONT BRAG WHEN THEY HAVE SLEPT WITH SOMEONE.5.DOGS DONT CRITICIZE YOUR FRIENDS.6.DOGS ADMIT WHEN THEY ARE JEALOUS.7.DOGS DONT FEEL THREATENED BY YOUR INTELLEGENCE.8.DOGS UNDERSTAND WHAT NO MEANS.9.YOU CAN HOUSE TRAIN A DOG.10.MIDDLE AGED DOGS DONT FEEL THE NEED TO ABANDON YOU FOR A YOUNGER OWNER. 11.DOGS DONT MIND IF YOU DO ALL THE DRIVING.12.DOGS DONT STEP ON THE IMAGINARY BRAKE.13.DOGS ADMIT WHEN THEY ARE LOST.14.DOGS CANT FEEL THREATENED IF YOU EARN MORE THAN THEY DO.15. DOGS MEAN IT WHEN THEY KISS YOU. PS. ADD TO THIS I KNOW THAT WASNT SAID THEY GIVE YOU UNCONDITIONAL LOVE,THEY ARE NOT SELFISH,GREEDY,THEY DONT CARE WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE,AND AFTER ALL THE ABUSE HUMANS GIVE THEM THEY ARE STILL THERE TO SAVE OUR ASS! PRETTY DOG GONE SICK! OMAHA SATOP THE DOG FIGHTING!

dieselpit's photo
Mon 07/23/07 04:34 PM
my daughter that is 15 told me she is reading it!

dieselpit's photo
Mon 07/23/07 04:16 PM
i had my gallbladder taken out a year ago it really didnt help me any i have stomach problems too from strees and worrying so much!but you still have to watch what you eat cause the greasy foods will set an attack off ,i am 38 years old.angelina i hope you feel better!protonix works great but they are 5 dollars a pill and nebraska dont cover it on medicaid!any questions i will answer for you!flowerforyou

dieselpit's photo
Sat 07/21/07 10:59 PM
thats why women are the stronger sex! we can live with out a man ! they dont listen and they always want to solve your problem wrngo i want someone to listen 100% not 20 %when there minds on a beer or a football game or the man show!!! any way i really dont care if they hate me thats why with my dogs dont talk back if i want to buy something i dont have to ask permission! and its called self control once a man squeezes out a baby he will think twice about everything!well give it to me i am not trying to be sexes but we are not from the same planet!!!happy bigsmile laugh laugh

dieselpit's photo
Sat 07/21/07 10:32 AM
it could even be worse seeing there hairy ass or back!sick sick sick sick sick sick sick my ex always talks about ass i think he is a little funny and i dont mean a womans ass!why are men so gross with there hygiene beer farts beer breath and scratching there ass and sniffing it!damn sick!!!1

dieselpit's photo
Sat 07/21/07 07:22 AM
omaha nebraska is overcast and cool hell what kind of weather do you want cause you can find here any month ,its a joke about the corn husker statelaugh laugh laugh

dieselpit's photo
Sat 07/21/07 07:16 AM
i feel ya because we aint what they are looking for we aint good enough so they can kiss my big toe!especially were the sun dont shine!also dont lower your standards if you want a man that dont smoke and drink you should ask for that and not accept less!!i am tired of accepting less!they dont want a fat chick so they say no well i dont want no drinkers or smokers!my perogative!!!!explode explode :angry: :angry: mad

dieselpit's photo
Sat 07/21/07 02:44 AM
whats that one they say about the dog bite the hair the dog bit ya? i forget heard it see spot run!

dieselpit's photo
Sat 07/21/07 02:41 AM
sorry i cant spell to good this early

dieselpit's photo
Sat 07/21/07 02:40 AM
killing two birds with one stone,people shouldnt trow stones at glass houses?hmmmmmmmmmmmm

dieselpit's photo
Sat 07/21/07 02:22 AM
i love it i got it off of my space i think!or someone on here had it i still keep laughing about what u asked!!!!!!!1lol lol lol!damn thats funny!

dieselpit's photo
Sat 07/21/07 02:04 AM
i am not sure about that one probbally since they hate pitts!!!!!!!!!!!!them jerks!!!!! i own two and they are cool!

dieselpit's photo
Sat 07/21/07 01:23 AM
so what do you as a women have to do ,to get someone to like them?i am on the heavy side and its not fair to be judged by my weight.ALSO I AM TIRED OF PEOPLE VIEWING ME WITH OUT LEAVING A MESSAGE!IF YOU VIEWED ME APPARENTLY YOU WAS INTERESTED EVEN IF YOU WANT TO TELL ME DROP DEAD YOU TO UGLY! PLEASE ANSWER THAT ONE FOR ME!ANGELINA

dieselpit's photo
Thu 07/19/07 01:29 AM
when a big roach flew down my shirt!!!!and getting killed in a car wreck!!!!!!

dieselpit's photo
Tue 07/17/07 11:39 PM
i agree with bogie get our men out of there and send all the lifers and death row men and women!

dieselpit's photo
Mon 07/16/07 11:35 PM
I :heart: IT!ESPECIALLY A PARENT,CAUSE I LOST ONE TO SUICIDE!

dieselpit's photo
Fri 07/13/07 01:03 AM
mad mad mad mad mad mad explode explode explode HATERS!I HATE IT WHEN FRIENDS GET MAD WHEN YOU TELL THEM THE TRUTH ANGELA ON HERE GOES BY ANGELEYES4-EVER!*****!!!!!!!! THE TRUTH HURTS DONT IT SLUT!!!!!!!SEE THIS ***** VISITED ME HERE STAYED 1 WEEK TOO SEE HOW IT WAS AND SLEPT WITH MY FRIENDS UNCLE,AND TWO OTHER STRANGERS!!!!!!SICK !!!!!!!AND GOT A MAN BACK IN ALABAMA WHICH SHE IS CARRYING HIS KID!!!!!!!!!LONG STORY SHORT SHE IS PISSED THAT SHE TURNED A PHONE ON HERE FOR THE COMPUTER TO BE USED WHICH I WASNT PAYING!!!BUT IN THE LONG RUN WE BOTH EVEN CAUSE SHE OWES ME MONEY SHE BORED,STOLE CELL PHONES THAT DIDNT WORK AND MY DISTURBED CONCERT SHIRT!!!HATERS!!!!!!BUT THE PISSER SHE TXTED ME TWICE,CALLING ME FAT UGLY!!!!!!!WHY THE NAME CALLING!!BUT WHAT TOPED IT OFF SHE BLAMED ME FOR MY DAD KILLING HIMSELF TO GET AWAY FROM ME!!!!!!THATS NOT RIGHT!!!!!!WELL I GOT HER BACK I ASKED HER WHAT SHE WAS SMOKING AND HAS SHE HAD A GLASS **** IN HER MOUTH CRACKHEAD *****!!!!!!!!!METHHEAD!!!!!!!!!I HATE YOUY THATS WHAT PISSES ME THE **** OFF!HATERS!!!!!!!!THIS IS WHY I GOT WHAT YOU WANT!!!!!!!!!NOT YOU WILL NEVER !!!!!!!!!!!mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad

dieselpit's photo
Sat 07/07/07 06:30 PM
well my step father killed himself and my daughters found him he hung himself in the garage,they came home and the sad thing was they new something was wrong!but the ****ed up thing he did this numerous of times with overdose and running the vechicle in the garage but that time he told him to go to the neighbors!but the actual death aint it its the tramua that one experiences,and i really came to become numb of all of it!but he was a ex vet and after 9/11 he started having flashbacks and living the war!he even took off with no trace and went looking for his war buddys!flasbacks are real post matic stress is real and the deamons or something was chasing him and he to like you in servere pain back leg u name it it happened to him!so i always ask myself are they committing a sin?or does it even exisit!do we or are we just a living cell that will just die!if you need to talk i got all the time in the world!angelina

dieselpit's photo
Sat 07/07/07 06:18 PM
well i name my white kitten casper and had a black one spooky but if its a female angel if its a boy i name it iceman