Community > Posts By > dieselpit

dieselpit's photo
Thu 08/09/07 12:11 PM
who thinks tattoos are sexy!bigsmile hint i know i do~bigsmile :wink: :tongue:

dieselpit's photo
Tue 07/31/07 01:04 AM
the snow is so beautifulas it free falls it cannot be captured and held behind walls for if it was, it would melt away and die. with my spirit ,that is what they say. but like the wind and the snow my spirit is free and with hope beyond all hope someday so will i be. thanx to my best friend marcus back in michigan who wrote this, he dont have access to a computer so i put it up for him!!!!!111

dieselpit's photo
Sat 07/28/07 03:28 PM
women interested in wrinting someone in prison as a pen pal if inerested get back with me!serously now i want someone to write him!

dieselpit's photo
Sat 07/28/07 10:38 AM
did anybody get to the next beer damn drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker burp

dieselpit's photo
Fri 07/27/07 08:49 PM
queen 123 let me know his name i moved here last june!

dieselpit's photo
Fri 07/27/07 08:02 PM
i am looking for a date tonight leave a message if you would like to get together with me! angelinabigsmile

dieselpit's photo
Fri 07/27/07 03:50 PM
BROOKLYN OR PHILLY? PIZZA THAT IS!

dieselpit's photo
Wed 07/25/07 08:51 PM
:heart: flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou drinker god bless on this joyus time in there life!prayers and health are on there way from nebraska!

dieselpit's photo
Wed 07/25/07 04:00 PM
IS DOG FIGHTING A SPORT?AND IF YOU SAY YES TO THIS YOU NEEDX TO BE SHOT!!!!!!!!!SAME WITH MIKE VICK!!!!!!!!!1

dieselpit's photo
Wed 07/25/07 03:57 PM
BASICALLY IT AINT EASY DRIVING A RACE CAR GOING 200 MILES A HOUR AND STILL STAY ON THE TRACK AND NOT WRECK,THERE IS A STRAGEDTY ,FIRST POINTS AND PLACING AND WHO IS GOING TO START.SO BASICALLY WEATHER OR NOT YOU THINK RACING IS A SPORT IS IREVELENT YOU GET OUT ON THAT TRACK AND DO IT! THEY RISK THERE LIVES EVERYTIME THEY DO IT!!!!!!!!1 SO WAKE UP PEOPLE ITS A JOB THEY MAKE MORE MONEY THEN ME AND YOU SO LETS GET IT RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!AND YES I AM A FAN,SO mad explode

dieselpit's photo
Wed 07/25/07 01:09 PM
i dont blame alanta falcons for mike vicks ignorance he was doing this **** in high school, this is all mike vick and friends and family .they are to blame to because if my kids were doing this i would turn them in and vice versa i would want some one to do it to me!!!!!!! mike vick makes me sick and i dont care if i make you sick either cause i own to pitts and for anybody to totally murder a animal needs to be shot!!!1 they drowned slammed and hung and even shot these dogs along with electracution is that humane! i believe in capitol punishment and stand behind 100%% ./**** you mike vick i wish some pittbull would bite your head off!

dieselpit's photo
Wed 07/25/07 12:38 PM
just dont turn out like mike vick! they need to cut his balls off for what he did to them pittbulls!mike vick your a dog killer!!!!!!!

dieselpit's photo
Wed 07/25/07 02:20 AM
they made a move about thst didnt they!was it sally fields that played the mother!

dieselpit's photo
Tue 07/24/07 05:26 PM
i do to and for now on since the dog fighting got worse here in nebraska i am going to post something about our four legged teachers! thanks bookworm!

dieselpit's photo
Tue 07/24/07 04:20 PM
FOLLOW THE PATH THAT PUTS OUR WORLD FIRST .DONT BE GOING TO THE END TO LOOK AT WHAT COULD BE THE END!

dieselpit's photo
Tue 07/24/07 04:12 PM
THERE IS A BRIDGE ,CONNECTING HEAVEN AN EARTH.IT IS CALLED THE RAIN BOW BRIDGE!,BECAUSE OF ITS MANY COLORS.JUST THIS SIDE THERE IS A LAND OF MEADOWS HILLS ,AND VALLEY'S WITH LUSH GREEN GRASS. WHEN A BELOVED PET DIES ,THE PET GOES TO THIS PLACE,THERE IS ALWAYS FOOD ,WATER AND WARM SPRING WEATHER.THE OLD AND FRAIL ANIMALS ARE YOUNG AGAIN.THOSE WHO WERE MAIMED ARE MADE WHOLE AGAIN .THEY PLAY ALL DAY WITH EACH OTHER. THERE IS ONLY ONE THING MISSING . THEY ARE NOT WITH THEIR SPECIAL PERSON WHO LOVED THEM ON EARTH. SO EACH DAY THEY RUN AND PLAY UNTIL THE DAY COMES WHEN ONE SUDDENLY STOPS PLAYING AND LOOKS UP.THE NOSE TWITCHES . THE EARS ARE UP!THE EYES ARE STARING AND THIS ONE SUDDENLY RUNS FROM THE GROUP! YOU HAVE BEEN SEEN,AND WHEN YOU AND YOUR SPECIAL FRIEND MEETS ,YOU TAKE HIM OR HER IN YOUR ARMS AND EMBRACE .YOUR FACE IS KISSED AGAIN AND AGAIN AND YOU LOOK ONCE MORE INTO THE EYES OF YOUR TRUSTING FRIEND.THEN YOU CROSS THE RAINBOW BRIDGE TOGETHER NEVER AGAIN TO BE SEPERATED,

dieselpit's photo
Tue 07/24/07 03:52 PM
never take someone 4 granted,hold eveyperson close to your heart because you might wake up one day,and realizethat you've lost a diamond,while you were to busy collecting stones.

dieselpit's photo
Tue 07/24/07 02:59 PM
i never ment sexually a dog could treat us women better cause i can do that myself!

dieselpit's photo
Tue 07/24/07 02:43 PM
happy laugh laugh laugh happy :smile: happy laugh damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

dieselpit's photo
Tue 07/24/07 01:53 PM
laugh laugh laugh OK YES BUT ONLY FOR LOVElaugh