Community > Posts By > dieselpit

dieselpit's photo
Wed 12/05/07 04:47 PM
sorry for the wrong info the news said black then white all in all i am feeling for the familys and pray for evrybody i aint no mean person!

dieselpit's photo
Wed 12/05/07 04:46 PM
sorry for the mistake on the info one news cast said one then the other said the other all in all its a sad thing that happened and i will pray for those familys!never ment for a mocorry of the story!

dieselpit's photo
Wed 12/05/07 03:32 PM
SADLY TODAY A YOUNG BLACK MALE 19 YEARS OLD OPENS FIRE IN A OMAHA MALL KILLING 9 PEOPLE INJURGING 5. ITS SAD BECAUSE THERE WERE ALOT OF PEOPLE IN THERE CHRISTMAS SHOPPING AND THE SHOPPERS WERE NOT AWARE HE WAS THERE TILL HE OPEN FIRED ON PEOPLE!THE MALL IS ACRIME SCENE AND NO ONE IS ALOUD TO GO IN ANYMORE TILL FUTHER NOTICE.ANY MORE QUESTIONS GO TO KYTV WEBSITE.CHANNEL 7 IN OMAHA

dieselpit's photo
Wed 08/15/07 06:30 PM
disturbed

dieselpit's photo
Wed 08/15/07 06:27 PM
hello from omaha nebraska! just have fun!

dieselpit's photo
Wed 08/15/07 05:31 PM
wow thats deep and come to a conclusion if i do that i am not proving anything but that i am stupid and lowering my standards to this world!but i still say drop the bomb and spare everybody!all this world is material **** if we take everything awaywhat do we got? to us we have nothing! everybody cant live with out a remote we freak out when we cant find the remote!!!!!!!!!!GOD PEOPLE ARE PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!

dieselpit's photo
Wed 08/15/07 02:55 PM
send my prayers had the same surgery done you wont be down for long!flowerforyou

dieselpit's photo
Tue 08/14/07 05:34 PM
your right but i guess i feel guilty and dont want to be a bad person and and die knowing i hated them, and she always said i was the sick one i need counseling not i really honestly no it was her who picked fightsd with me before school,and now its pissing her off cause i am on my own suceeding!i cant stand my family they are all crazy!

dieselpit's photo
Tue 08/14/07 05:19 PM
well i can relate i was twenty three married with my first born found hjm by a weird way hung out met some of that side of the family then i just stoped talking ,akk he did was put me down how my mom didnt push me away from the table! my mother told the hospital not to let him see me ,that was messed up she also hurt me to she actually said it was amistake to have sex with him so i feel she didnt want me,and now she dont talk to me that much she is a nut case i am sorry god forgive me i have done everything to make amends to them but they always said i was running from the family and that wasnt true either,i use to get beat by my step dad and at 38 yrs old i finally can forgive him, but its hard to forgive my mom but i still respect her but she chose to let another man be her flesh and blood!sad sad i am sorry i need to talk to some one nut i hold it back and stay to my self! but i do pray for peace with everyone!

dieselpit's photo
Tue 08/14/07 05:04 PM
thats okay i believe everything happens and its a lesson, but i do call out to him and i know he is with me i always smell coffee and cigerettes! thats all he lived on!

dieselpit's photo
Tue 08/14/07 05:00 PM
sad my my that touched me cause my step dad killed himself /and my 2 teen daughters found him!but it was good keep it up u have talent. i write as well.

dieselpit's photo
Tue 08/14/07 03:31 PM
two tired asses one wet cat and one dead chicken the male roster!

dieselpit's photo
Tue 08/14/07 11:56 AM
what 3 animals do u see after sex?

dieselpit's photo
Tue 08/14/07 11:55 AM
thats awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!bigsmile bigsmile :tongue: happy laugh

dieselpit's photo
Tue 08/14/07 01:15 AM
my two pittbulls !!!!!!1111you love them or leave alone !!!!!!!!!!!!dont f85695king fight them as2345holes!!!!!!! i hate mike vick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad frown frown frown frown he is thedevil himself!!!!!!!:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble explode explode explode i am very sad sad sad for all and every animal that suffers from our hands!!!!!!!!!!!brokenheart

dieselpit's photo
Sat 08/11/07 01:59 PM
single nebraska but from south jersey born and raised!

dieselpit's photo
Fri 08/10/07 04:29 PM
bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

dieselpit's photo
Fri 08/10/07 02:24 AM
my dog 's waste and cat litter boxes and blood!

dieselpit's photo
Thu 08/09/07 05:06 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh bigsmile laugh laugh laugh sad laugh

dieselpit's photo
Thu 08/09/07 02:10 PM
bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile they are like potato chips i just couldnt have one i got 10 and three more coming!they are all a meaning that happened in my life and i dont regret them!!!!!!!!!i love them as well and thanks for all the replys to this posts!!!!!

Previous 1 3 4