Community > Posts By > Coldfire25

Coldfire25's photo
Fri 10/23/09 12:58 AM

I tend to agree with Princes. I looked at your profile and I don't see anything glareing bad. You are a nice looking guy. No nasty habits. Not sure you've really explained interests you could share or explained your lifestyle where you are headed but that can be tuned up. You seem to be able to express yourself. I think you have to keep in mind dating is tough for all guys in there twenties.

yea i guess so. thanks. you think im nice looking huh? lol blushing biggrin

Coldfire25's photo
Fri 10/23/09 12:52 AM

Its not a big deal, and dont make it one, just be yourself.

Shell either like you or she wont. You cant really hide.

Ever wish you were somebody different? I get that feeling around women. Ah well. Shes right. There is no hiding, unless you plan on living up in the mountains alone like one of those crazy hermits. if you call that living. i guess some people out there enjoy it.

Living in the mountains...alone? That sounds excellent...

heh, look, theres one of the wannabe crazy hermits now. i knew they were out there lol. heh, im just kiddin with ya fearandloathing

Coldfire25's photo
Fri 10/23/09 12:43 AM

no worries, lots of us do.....

you just joined, how do you like M2 so far?

Sorry B just seing Cold for the first time... flowers

how do i like M2 so far?

Um yeah?

its getting more and more interesting. never really been into the forum thing till just now. im starting to like it. still gotta wonder if this place even stands a chance of hooking me up with someone though.

It's hard to tell.. It's not just this place but a combination of your choices and the other persons.. As far as forums go, it's a good start and fun...flowerforyou

thank you for being so nice. a guy would be lucky to have you. flowerforyou

Coldfire25's photo
Fri 10/23/09 12:34 AM

how do i like M2 so far?

Um yeah?

its getting more and more interesting. never really been into the forum thing till just now. im starting to like it. still gotta wonder if this place even stands a chance of hooking me up with someone though.

Coldfire25's photo
Fri 10/23/09 12:30 AM

how do i like M2 so far?

Coldfire25's photo
Fri 10/23/09 12:27 AM

Not really sure nor do I really care who gives me advice..
..but I need some outside insight because, well, quite frankly.. my own advice sucks when I try to follow it. laugh

I'll try to keep this short, tho, any who know me..
That's usually a task in itself..

Here goes:

Most of you know, I joined Mingle on 10/10 of this year.
Haven't been here long, but I'd like to think I've made a slim impact on some people..

Well, one of those people I made an impact on was a woman, who ironically, joined the same day as I did. Not sure exactly how we found each other, but that's irrelevant.

Brief ideas about her:

She's sweet, charming, makes me laugh, she's a great mother and could be as well to my own little army, she's also beautiful maybe not to everyone but definitely in my eyes..
She's everything I could have ever dreamed of..

So, with that said..
To my actual question..

We are planning to meet for the first time..
I've never met anyone from the internet in my entire life..

Aside from trying to remain myself..

How do I make a positive first impression?
Is there anything extra I can do to sway her?

I really like her alot..
I want things to work out..
But I'm so effing nervous cuz I've never done this before..

So please.. anything I should know tell me!!!
tears shocked scared

((((B)))) you are an awesome smart person... Just be yourself.... ANYONE who doesn't appreciate you for you does not DESERVE you... flowerforyou

lol well then there are ALOT of women out there that dont deserve me...

Cold, I don't know you but you could be right.. However, we're helping B right now.. Should you want to discuss those that don't deserve you we can do that elsewhere...

heh, youre right. what can i say, i always got to throw in my lame comments.

Coldfire25's photo
Fri 10/23/09 12:23 AM

Not really sure nor do I really care who gives me advice..
..but I need some outside insight because, well, quite frankly.. my own advice sucks when I try to follow it. laugh

I'll try to keep this short, tho, any who know me..
That's usually a task in itself..

Here goes:

Most of you know, I joined Mingle on 10/10 of this year.
Haven't been here long, but I'd like to think I've made a slim impact on some people..

Well, one of those people I made an impact on was a woman, who ironically, joined the same day as I did. Not sure exactly how we found each other, but that's irrelevant.

Brief ideas about her:

She's sweet, charming, makes me laugh, she's a great mother and could be as well to my own little army, she's also beautiful maybe not to everyone but definitely in my eyes..
She's everything I could have ever dreamed of..

So, with that said..
To my actual question..

We are planning to meet for the first time..
I've never met anyone from the internet in my entire life..

Aside from trying to remain myself..

How do I make a positive first impression?
Is there anything extra I can do to sway her?

I really like her alot..
I want things to work out..
But I'm so effing nervous cuz I've never done this before..

So please.. anything I should know tell me!!!
tears shocked scared

((((B)))) you are an awesome smart person... Just be yourself.... ANYONE who doesn't appreciate you for you does not DESERVE you... flowerforyou

lol well then there are ALOT of women out there that dont deserve me...

Coldfire25's photo
Fri 10/23/09 12:21 AM

When ur significant other alternates between loving you so much they cant live without you and loving you so much they cant see you live without them,,,,,,RUN

heh, good answer. clingyness can repel. my question is how can a man learn not to be so clingy? women do say they like their men to pay attention to them. how can us guys tell the difference?

Coldfire25's photo
Fri 10/23/09 12:12 AM

My best advice? Take the pressure off yourself a bit. You are not deciding forever right now.

Plan to meet a friend with no expectations. Believe me ... if there is more to be explored it will make itself known.

You've obviously got a great rapport going ... just allow that to flow in real life.

No expectations!!! Then all you share is a wonderful unfolding.

Enjoy the journey! flowerforyou

heh, good answer, a bit hippyish, but good. bigsmile

Coldfire25's photo
Fri 10/23/09 12:08 AM

Do you all think it's better to be single than stay in a relationship that is no good for you, even if that includes reasons that the person youre with cant control?

no such thing!
if they can't control it.. go find a good doctor that will help her achieve control.
If anyone really wants to control it.. they can!!

good answer. you know, i cant see the future. i had no idea things were going to get as bad as they did. she may resent me (although i dont think she does, she took the news better than i thought she would) but in my defense when we first got together she told me she was going to start taking better care of herself, and i thought she meant it. what else could i do? as a man with not much experience with women and taking care of others, i thought it best i back out.

Confused a bit here, how was she not taking care of herself?

she had 2 strokes because she was not watching her diet and smoking even though she has diabetes.

You are 25.. why were you dating an 70 year old woman?
Honestly she sounds suicidal

lmao 70. shes 33, she was diagnosed with diabetes at a young age. and hey, come on, i had been single for a long time. i got my hopes up. like i said, i havnt had much experience with women, even at 25. despite bad experiences with previous women, im still kinda weak. youd think i wouldve toughened up alot by now. well i sorta did. and besides, i still didnt know it would get this bad.

I would say she doesn't have good enough reason (in her mind) to live healthy and take care of herself.
Strokes also cause dain bramage.
Even the titanic was un-savable.

you know, when a relationship gets that mushy and annoying, im kinda glad to see it go up in flames, or in that case, drown. lol talkin about the movie. still though, coming from the more twisted side of me, it was kinda interesting to see what frozen bodies look like

If Mushy (affectionate) is annoying......... You may want a woman around for the wrong reasons?!

And if frozen bodies is what you took away from that movie.......................................................slaphead

heh, affection is a good for relationships. but im kind of old fashioned i guess, and im not very affectionate out in public

Heck.. If a Lady cares about or loves me enough to show the WORLD!!
More power to her!!!

Ever seen the movie Anger Management? maybe what i need is some crazy Jack Nicholsin type to come snap me out of it! lol

Coldfire25's photo
Fri 10/23/09 12:01 AM

Do you all think it's better to be single than stay in a relationship that is no good for you, even if that includes reasons that the person youre with cant control?

no such thing!
if they can't control it.. go find a good doctor that will help her achieve control.

good answer. you know, i cant see the future. i had no idea things were going to get as bad as they did. she may resent me (although i dont think she does, she took the news better than i thought she would) but in my defense when we first got together she told me she was going to start taking better care of herself, and i thought she meant it. what else could i do? as a man with not much experience with women and taking care of others, i thought it best i back out.

she had 2 strokes because she was not watching her diet and smoking even though she has diabetes.

lmao 70. shes 33, she was diagnosed with diabetes at a young age. and hey, come on, i had been single for a long time. i got my hopes up. like i said, i havnt had much experience with women, even at 25. despite bad experiences with previous women, im still kinda weak. youd think i wouldve toughened up alot by now. well i sorta did. and besides, i still didnt know it would get this bad.

I would say she doesn't have good enough reason (in her mind) to live healthy and take care of herself.

you know, when a relationship gets that mushy and annoying, im kinda glad to see it go up in flames, or in that case, drown. lol talkin about the movie. still though, coming from the more twisted side of me, it was kinda interesting to see what frozen bodies look like

If Mushy (affectionate) is annoying......... You may want a woman around for the wrong reasons?!

And if frozen bodies is what you took away from that movie.......................................................slaphead

heh, affection is a good for relationships. but im kind of old fashioned i guess, and im not very affectionate out in public

Coldfire25's photo
Thu 10/22/09 11:57 PM
Edited by Coldfire25 on Thu 10/22/09 11:57 PM
Air, food, and water was the best thought out choice. if you had asked what is your most prized possession, id have to say my xbox 360. if you had asked what you desire most in life, id have to say a woman best suited for me.

Coldfire25's photo
Thu 10/22/09 11:50 PM

your quest shouldn't be to "sway" her

try showing her who you truly are. then there will no surprises later when the "new" wears off...

When I said 'sway' I didn't mean act like someone I'm not.
I'm a romantic; so I guess the more appropriate term is:
'Sweep her off her feet'?

I only know how to be me.
Good or bad.
That's me.

I just meant, 'going the extra mile'.
Like, taking flowers, dressing uber nice..

I do the whole open doors, pull out the chair, etc etc..

I just mean is there anything I wouldn't think of..
that woman normally just adore a man to do for them..
..or just the simple small things that seemed to work for me?

i believe its good for a guy to act like that around women. i believe most than others do find that a turn-on. hell, i think it might increase my chances when im tryin to get with one. damn shame i hardly ever get the chance to find out.

Coldfire25's photo
Thu 10/22/09 11:42 PM

no such thing!

Coldfire25's photo
Thu 10/22/09 11:36 PM

your quest shouldn't be to "sway" her

try showing her who you truly are. then there will no surprises later when the "new" wears off...

i thought it was about doing both. but its easier for some than others to impress a woman. some would have to rely on just telling her about yourself.

Coldfire25's photo
Thu 10/22/09 11:33 PM

no such thing!

Coldfire25's photo
Thu 10/22/09 11:29 PM

no such thing!

well you asked

Coldfire25's photo
Thu 10/22/09 11:25 PM

no such thing!

Coldfire25's photo
Thu 10/22/09 11:21 PM

no such thing!

Coldfire25's photo
Thu 10/22/09 11:11 PM

If the person you are with can't control their life you are not going to be able to either. Lot of times not being able to control your life is just and excuse or a choice to be weak. You have to ask yourself are you enableing bad behavior?

He ended the relationship so he's not enabling bad bahavior; he's helping to put a stop to it.

eh, either which way, i still dont know what ive learned. guess im hard to catch on like that. i still feel like im right back where ive started. havnt really been with women that long in my life. well, there is one thing ive learned early, not relevant to my latest relationship, and that is ive got to be on my guard for quite a while. my latest relationship went alot more smoother in the beginning than i expected.

Previous 1 3