Community > Posts By > Coldfire25

Coldfire25's photo
Thu 10/22/09 09:17 PM
i take that back. since you are getting to know her online, and if you have pics of her or viewed her on a webcam, it would be considered your average date, not a blind date.

Coldfire25's photo
Thu 10/22/09 09:05 PM
awhile ago i hooked up with someone over the internet. i was nervous too. i did the best i could, its no different than a blind date. if you know she likes you, things will fall into place their own way. dress nicely, be polite, and try to work out a good conversation in your head when you finally meet her. lol yea that was the downside to meeting the girl i hooked up with, when i got there i was so nervous i couldnt think of a single thing to say haha. sadly, me and her didnt last as long as i had hoped

Coldfire25's photo
Thu 10/22/09 08:49 PM

Song from "Camelot" comes to mind.

" How to Handle a Woman" simple; Love her, simply Love her, always Love her.

it was never that easy for me.

Coldfire25's photo
Thu 10/22/09 08:38 PM

Just gimme a ride on your bike
Feed me
Kiss me long and hard

I'm happy!!!bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile :heart:

A ride on my bike? Wow, youre easily impressed. lol Thats good. Too bad theres only one of you to go around, we need more women like that out there.:thumbsup: biggrin

Coldfire25's photo
Thu 10/22/09 08:26 PM

The real question is "How to keep a woman happy, while making yourself happy"what

I totally agree. Making a woman happy while trying to keep yourself happy is tougher than any other job out there in the world in my point of view. Which explains why in almost all cases, people go through alot of relationships before they find "the one". It takes alot of practice to figure out how to make a really good relationship.

Coldfire25's photo
Thu 10/22/09 08:04 PM

as a member of the gay community i got a question

i don't know if this is what anyone from that side of the community would consider to be normal

but as far back as my first year in junior high there have been times in my life that i have felt so lonely at times , that it has actually caused my person such emotional pain , such greif , and suffering that at times it has actually caused me to seriously consider commiting suicide on a number of occasions

for me it has always been a difficult thing to fight my way back from that terrible state of being , and it has alwys been even more difficult for me to find a reason to go on living each time i find myself in that life or death struggle

about the only thing i can think of to acurately compare it to would be the extreme personal grief a person experiences whe that person has lost to death that one peerson that they knew and loved in life as their personel soul mate

the kind of grief that causes that person to see their remaining life time as being one in which they are trapped in a sort of living death in which the person finds their self dying little by little each day due to that person having lost their will to live

right now for me it has gotten to the point that i feel with utter certainty that if i do not find myself someone to know as my freind, companion, life partner , lover and mate

i really don't know why or how i know this fact but right now it's gotten to the point that i just somehow know for a fact that if i do not find that one person in my life to share my life with in a long term intimate relationship i will most certainly die from this loneliness

I used to reach that point from time to time. But look at it this way, youve got to take care of yourself before you can take care of someone else. Im alone, single and used to it, but there are no suicidal thoughts roaming around my mind. Ill be ready when and if a woman interested in me comes my way. Fixing yourself first will increase your chances of your relationships going smoother.

Coldfire25's photo
Sun 10/18/09 11:38 PM
...a woman unapproachable to you?

I turn most off. That's fine though, their loss.

Coldfire25's photo
Sun 10/18/09 11:29 PM
how is everyone doin

Coldfire25's photo
Sun 10/18/09 11:27 PM
hey hows it goin. im new to minglewaving

1 3 Next