Community > Posts By > Coldfire25

Coldfire25's photo
Thu 10/22/09 11:05 PM

hawhoa

lol
Seriously. =]

I've met some of the bestest friends eva on hurr.
shades

thats awesome. hope we were helpful, and i wish you the best of luck. and remember, when you meet her, have a conversation already planned out in your head lol dont wanna be left standing there staring at just her "assets" lol

Coldfire25's photo
Thu 10/22/09 11:01 PM

Being in a bad relationship dooms everybody into misery so I see it as a waste. At least single you have and opportunity to meet someone.

If you are finding yourself in a relationship that the people you are picking see screaming as a communication skill then something is not on track there.

Something about your posts seems to have a vibe that you can't be successful and that tends to draw people who enjoy kicking people they can easily dominate. If you see you deserve good treatment you have a lot better chance of ignoreing those who won't provide it and attracting the ones who will. Not saying to be egotistical just self respecting.

i say it like it is, i say it how i feel. im used to getting bad replys, be it online or in person. i never learned how to change myself to everyones liking.

Coldfire25's photo
Thu 10/22/09 10:54 PM
Edited by Coldfire25 on Thu 10/22/09 10:55 PM

Good. I feel less guilty about my breakup now. I broke up with her because she wasnt taking really good care of herself like she said she was going to do, she is in the hospital right now. i do not have the strength or know-how to help her, it was all i could think of to do. i want to be with a woman who can take care of herself and her health problems.

You did the right thing.

thank you calleigh. i feel alot better now. after the breakup it ate me up inside. i kept on wondering if there was something i couldve done to bring me and her back together again, but i dont know of anything. hurt me alot doin it. thought i was an a*****e. but the more people that tell me i did the right thing, the better i feel.

Coldfire25's photo
Thu 10/22/09 10:49 PM
hawhoa

Coldfire25's photo
Thu 10/22/09 10:46 PM
i wish i knew where there were some stores that sold them really good detailed grim reaper costumes around here in kansas city. you know, them high quality ones that they have on at the haunted house attractions. hell, id even tip the cashier lol

Coldfire25's photo
Thu 10/22/09 10:42 PM
Good. I feel less guilty about my breakup now. I broke up with her because she wasnt taking really good care of herself like she said she was going to do, she is in the hospital right now. i do not have the strength or know-how to help her, it was all i could think of to do. i want to be with a woman who can take care of herself and her health problems.

Coldfire25's photo
Thu 10/22/09 10:32 PM

Just gimme a ride on your bike
Feed me
Kiss me long and hard

I'm happy!!!bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile :heart:

A ride on my bike? Wow, youre easily impressed. lol Thats good. Too bad theres only one of you to go around, we need more women like that out there.:thumbsup: biggrin

You have so much to learn.

i guess so. noone seems to be willing to teach though, so i guess im going to remain ignorant.

Coldfire25's photo
Thu 10/22/09 10:30 PM
Do you all think it's better to be single than stay in a relationship that is no good for you, even if that includes reasons that the person youre with cant control?

Coldfire25's photo
Thu 10/22/09 10:22 PM

Everyone is so far away, But I have fallen in love!!
go to sleep lol

Mt. Dew keeps me up at night lol

Coldfire25's photo
Thu 10/22/09 10:21 PM

Everyone is so far away, But I have fallen in love!!

Cool. i wish you luck.

Coldfire25's photo
Thu 10/22/09 10:17 PM

The real question is "How to keep a woman happy, while making yourself happy"what

I totally agree. Making a woman happy while trying to keep yourself happy is tougher than any other job out there in the world in my point of view. Which explains why in almost all cases, people go through alot of relationships before they find "the one". It takes alot of practice to figure out how to make a really good relationship.

This sounds rather one sided. I don't look to my man for complete happiness...and I do what I can to try to make him happy. You need to be happy with each other in equal amounts, as well as happy with yourself.

from what ive seen, its easier said than done.

Then you were probably with the wrong person.

i think so too. but its not just with my relationship, its with alot of couples i run into.

Coldfire25's photo
Thu 10/22/09 10:15 PM

i believe meeting someone from any site, be it this one or another, has alot of risk factors. but some people find it alot more relaxing than your average dating. i know i do. online dateing is a crutch, a very very good one, that all people will eventually have to ween themselves from in order to get a normal relationship. it sets them up, and we must knock them down.

If you consider online dating to be such a bad thing, why are you here at all? huh Many people have found "normal" relationships from meeting online, a friend of mine has been with her bf going on 5 years and they met on a dating site.

lol im here cause i dont mind the risk factors. nothing ventured, nothing gained. all im saying is that someday i will have to become better at handling things in person. everything seems a whole lot easier online, but it gets difficult once youre with someone in person. i havnt been dating for very long so far.

Coldfire25's photo
Thu 10/22/09 10:09 PM

lol wish i could find an attractive woman who has no high expectations for men. where are they at? seems like theyre an endangered species.

even a nice, easy going girl like myself has expectations...i expect you respect me, work, love your kids, pick up after yourself, make me tea at night, help me pay the bills, let me be free, since a realtionship is not an ownership
of course i will give you all of that in return...

those are all very reasonable expectations, which any guy should be able to fulfill. i know i could. most women never really give me a chance though. even if those expectations can be met, there are still ways of turnin off women though

Coldfire25's photo
Thu 10/22/09 10:03 PM

The real question is "How to keep a woman happy, while making yourself happy"what

I totally agree. Making a woman happy while trying to keep yourself happy is tougher than any other job out there in the world in my point of view. Which explains why in almost all cases, people go through alot of relationships before they find "the one". It takes alot of practice to figure out how to make a really good relationship.

This sounds rather one sided. I don't look to my man for complete happiness...and I do what I can to try to make him happy. You need to be happy with each other in equal amounts, as well as happy with yourself.

from what ive seen, its easier said than done.

Coldfire25's photo
Thu 10/22/09 09:56 PM
i believe meeting someone from any site, be it this one or another, has alot of risk factors. but some people find it alot more relaxing than your average dating. i know i do. online dateing is a crutch, a very very good one, that all people will eventually have to ween themselves from in order to get a normal relationship. it sets them up, and we must knock them down.

Coldfire25's photo
Thu 10/22/09 09:50 PM
lol wish i could find an attractive woman who has no high expectations for men. where are they at? seems like theyre an endangered species.

Coldfire25's photo
Thu 10/22/09 09:42 PM
i say be on your toes while engaged, things can happen in a flash to cut it off.

and about marriage, well, its been shown that the longer you wait to get married, the better chances it has to succeed. its alot of work, best have your skills tuned.

Coldfire25's photo
Thu 10/22/09 09:38 PM
all very good answers. in my last relationship, there was alot of yelling, mostly from her, but she was always able to convince me to stay. due to recent events though, i dont think i can be there for her anymore. its gotten a lil bit too hard, if i had had plenty of relationships before, i might have more know-how. but thats not the case.

Coldfire25's photo
Thu 10/22/09 09:32 PM

Its not a big deal, and dont make it one, just be yourself.

Shell either like you or she wont. You cant really hide.

Ever wish you were somebody different? I get that feeling around women. Ah well. Shes right. There is no hiding, unless you plan on living up in the mountains alone like one of those crazy hermits. if you call that living. i guess some people out there enjoy it.

Coldfire25's photo
Thu 10/22/09 09:24 PM
Edited by Coldfire25 on Thu 10/22/09 09:26 PM
and youre ready to pack your bags? Lack of love felt, nothing but the screaming at the top of your lungs? Sleepless nights? I'm curious of the kinds of responses out there for this question.