no photo
Mon 11/17/14 07:12 AM
Manipulation. Leadership. Practical threat assessment.

I would form a group of individuals with a well balanced skill set, learn everything that I could from them, and then decide what I wanted to do after that.

Please tell me there are still books. Because without technology (and you said there are no canned goods or anything) how would books have been printed?

no photo
Sun 11/16/14 12:50 PM
Considering how strangely possible this would actually be for me, my response would be this.

"No, I have a girlfriend. Did you kick dope yet?"

no photo
Sun 11/16/14 12:45 PM
My friend used to play a game on the public bus called "schizophrenic or bluetooth?".

no photo
Sun 11/16/14 07:22 AM
Good morning, beautiful people.

no photo
Sun 11/16/14 07:16 AM
Yolandi ~~~~ing Visser

no photo
Sun 11/16/14 07:03 AM
Who the hell THROWS money at their bartender? What if I intend on drinking there again?

Think Don Draper, hypothetical man-thing in this scenario, and keep it classy.

no photo
Sun 11/16/14 07:02 AM
Let the right one in?

All preference. I don't know what the opposite of a "wrong one" would be in this scenario though. Are you talking about somebody that you would have a life-long relationship with? I guess that if that's what you're looking for then it would probably be preferable to just stay alone.

I'm going to stop here before I start quoting Hunter Thompson and get all philosophical.

no photo
Sat 11/15/14 06:41 PM
Depends. In the mornings I usually sound like Tom Waits eating a light bulb.

no photo
Sat 11/15/14 06:40 PM
Walmart treats their employees with little to no respect, so I don't shop there.

I'll eat less and pay more to shop somewhere else.

no photo
Sat 11/15/14 06:34 PM
*looks down*

Um... Wayne State University, with a nice little sketch of the Detroit skyline.

no photo
Sat 11/15/14 06:33 PM
Edited by plastic_pancakes on Sat 11/15/14 06:37 PM
I met my girlfriend in person and the best job I've ever had I got by asking the president personally.

The amount of technology in your life is a choice.

*president of the company. I do not know Barack.

no photo
Sat 11/15/14 06:30 PM
2Kids! I've missed you.

no photo
Fri 11/14/14 02:13 AM
Women are better at picking up heavy chairs.

I am not even joking. The structure of a woman's body makes it significantly easier for them to lift chairs than men. This is actual science. There are videos.

Yeah! Science!

no photo
Fri 11/14/14 02:03 AM
Free furniture, or as my more scathing friends typically regale them as - "garbage chairs".

no photo
Thu 11/13/14 05:57 PM
Various reasons.

The most "toxic" of relationships that I was ever in was also the longest relationship I've ever been in, and the truth is that it was basically the same as an addiction. Ultimate highs and ultimate lows. Great sex, great chemistry, and absolute chaos.

If we'd stayed at it another year at least one of us would have probably died. Seriously.

But at the same time... it was beautiful. I mean, I come from an area that looks like it just got firebombed, and somewhere in the decrepit foundation of my hometown, in between the alley ways and under the overpasses, it worked.

It worked until it didn't, and I don't regret a thing.

no photo
Thu 11/13/14 03:48 PM

no photo
Thu 11/13/14 07:46 AM
It's the holiday season... You know, in case anybody wants to get me something.

no photo
Thu 11/13/14 07:33 AM
I'm really hoping I'm not "remembered" at all. I don't want people thinking about me all the time, even now. I like privacy in life and I'll take it in death.

no photo
Thu 11/13/14 07:30 AM
I'm an extremely tactile learner and I agree that there is a great catharsis to be found in understanding texture and touch... the feeling of something.

I climb trees and skateboard, both of which require extremely tactile thinking... In a way I have to be connected to my board, to the next branch, to understand the give and take of the various things that I touch and feel to avoid... horrible, horrible pain.

I'm with you on this one.

no photo
Thu 11/13/14 06:03 AM
Edge of Tomorrow

This is a really surprisingly good movie, and I suggest giving it a watch, especially if you're into sci-fi or war movies. Or... you know, sci-fi/war movies.

I found this to be way more interesting and original than Oblivion, and I liked that as well.

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25