That's definitely a Queen song. Haha.

Sixto Rodriguez - Jane S. Piddy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FJ_yCxpjLw

no photo
Sat 11/22/14 03:25 AM
"I write poetry."

no photo
Sat 11/22/14 03:24 AM
Yeah, don't ever try to reheat an Arby's sandwich in a microwave while they're in their original wrapper. Turns out there's aluminum foil on those suckers. Such a pretty light show.

no photo
Sat 11/22/14 03:23 AM
Friends.
Lovers.
Creative outlet.
Good way to meet people when you're traveling.

Countless good nights in the real world because of this site. Also, it at least keeps my hands near the keys.

And I really can't stress enough all the great people I've met, at least online, and how much I look forward to seeing them post. Too many to name, and my memory is trashed, so I'd hate to exclude.

no photo
Sat 11/22/14 03:17 AM
Passion.

Security is an illusion.

"Anybody can be a bum; all it takes is the right girl, the right bar and the right friends, and you are well… your buddies will see you off. They'll christen your dumpster for you." - Bill Hicks

no photo
Sat 11/22/14 03:14 AM

no photo
Sat 11/22/14 03:14 AM

no photo
Sat 11/22/14 03:01 AM
Born and raised in Michigan, so... since I've missed the last two winters here, it's pretty fun. I live right next to Canada so the lake effect has some fun with us... but as long as the roads get paved it's all good. I go on adventures.

It is a bit of a bummer that climbing certain things is no longer an option.

no photo
Sat 11/22/14 02:57 AM
I haven't seen any studies indicating that women in general actually have better information retention rates than men. Several studies suggest that women are often better at multitasking, so that may be part of it, to generalize - perhaps men do not assign as much attention to events or moments of the periphery of their human experience.

I don't believe that, but whatev.

Since my memory is awful and my girlfriend has a pretty damn great memory, like in every other instance in my life I simply rely on quick-wit and charm.

Smile for the camera... No, but really, she also takes a lot of photos.

no photo
Sat 11/22/14 02:49 AM
I just call "pause".

I explain that one of two things will happen when I'm actually pissed - I walk away and distract myself with something until I'm not pissed, or I'll stand there and scream, and me angry screaming is never fun for anyone.

The whole pause thing works. Most of the time I'm not even pissed that much about what's happened, just a collaboration of minor grievances I don't focus on or even really care about either.

Anything passive-aggressive is unattractive, pointless, and fruitless.

no photo
Wed 11/19/14 06:33 AM
'No sunlight yet... Tea... That APUSH test... Paper Towns... It's goddamn freezing in Michigan.'

no photo
Wed 11/19/14 06:30 AM
I don't advise 'caring less'. I would advise dismissing expectations as often as possible. You'll naturally have expectations, but don't dwell on them. Life is much more fun that way.

no photo
Wed 11/19/14 04:22 AM

no photo
Wed 11/19/14 04:14 AM

no photo
Wed 11/19/14 04:14 AM
When I'm on acid I can manual on a skateboard for about a hundred feet.

no photo
Tue 11/18/14 04:15 AM

HAHAHAHA. Oh, that's too good.

No, but seriously, the last thing that in a relationship is someone calling and texting me all damned day for no reason. A couple text messages is groovy, but I hate texting anyway and I probably only initiate about... at most, a dozen texts a week, and most of those say "Just call me."

no photo
Tue 11/18/14 04:07 AM
Let's all wake up with a smile.

no photo
Tue 11/18/14 04:06 AM
Nope.

I have no idea what I would write about then. Haha.

no photo
Tue 11/18/14 04:02 AM
I always love when you drop by. *smile*

no photo
Mon 11/17/14 07:22 AM

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25