Community > Posts By > Marie55

Marie55's photo
Sun 08/16/09 11:22 PM
I will check my list of "scammers" -- will see if I can send you any "referrals." :laughing: :laughing:

Marie55's photo
Sun 08/16/09 11:20 PM

Anyone wanna get married???? Bueller????surprised scared rofl rofl rofl

Ummmm, sorry, my phone is ringing, ummm, someone is at the door, ahhhh, the dog just bit someone, the police are here, ahhhhh, yeah, right, later. laughnoway laugh noway laughnoway laugh

Marie55's photo
Sun 08/16/09 11:18 PM

"Gypsy Land"love noway laugh laugh laugh

That does have a "ring" to it. :wink::wink:

Marie55's photo
Sun 08/16/09 11:16 PM

ahhhhhhhhh I see Im not the only one that WATCHED that bugger breathe in and out and IMAGINE..........SUDDEN DEATH!!!pitchfork

Actually think he came close to OD'ing on his booze and then took a bunch of pills for his headache one night. Said he took about 12 Tylenol and other "stuff" (aspirin, cold medicine, etc.) on the shelf. He got cold and I actually slapped him several times to wake him up. The only time I EVER tried that. He was a total friggin idiot!!!! explode explode explode

Marie55's photo
Sun 08/16/09 11:13 PM

surprised <------certified mingle nut......imagine how many more posts I could have done without the jail time!!!scared shocked rofl

Wow, Gyps, without the jail time, heck we would have to rename this place after you!!!!! :wink: laugh laugh laugh You are one of the nicest "nuts" on here.flowerforyou

Marie55's photo
Sun 08/16/09 11:10 PM

personally.......his breathing pissed me off!!!explode noway laugh laugh laugh laugh

Yeah, the jerk kept waking up in the morning, damn!!!!explode

I even tried vacuuming up the trail of popcorn he left so his drunken butt could find his way home at night, but the sucker still found his way home :angry: grumble grumble noway.

Either that or he would walk into the police station and report the car stolen and they would drive him home, God he was embarassing.blushing rant frustrated frustrated frustrated

Marie55's photo
Sun 08/16/09 09:24 PM

dont be jealous of MY high number!

Or of my "pathetic" number -- considering I am coming up on my
3-year anniversary on this site the end of this month. Guess I
qualify more as a "lurker??"

Marie55's photo
Sun 08/16/09 09:05 PM

I attract the under 30 crowd, especially the teenagers laugh laugh.

Oh well, I am only here for the "scammers" anyways. noway ohwell

Good luck in your search.!!flowerforyou

hi Marie nice to see you,maybe these young ones like us older women
I like older women too, and I'm an old fart---thats what my kids say anyway. Funny though, I look in the mirror, and I see the older me---but I can still do the things I did when I was younger. To a point that is. I just don't feel old yet. Might be kidding myself----Who knows??

My daughter better not call me old (the ATM might dry up really fast laugh :wink:). I actually talk to all ages and have made some excellent friends on here. I know what you mean about the mirror, I think mirrors lie, it is writtin into their job description.:wink: I don't feel my age either, and don't plan to start now. I think that is what keeps us going when we hit the "bumps" in the road.

Marie55's photo
Sun 08/16/09 09:00 PM

hi Marie nice to see you,maybe these young ones like us older women

Thanks Pam. Maybe they are looking for a "Sugar Mama?" I did have an 18 y/o tell me he wanted to be my "dirty little secret" scared shocked surprised. He was the 2nd 18 y/o, good grief. I am tall myself, and I try to not put too much importance on their height. I am still looking for one good man with a great heart!!! flowerforyou Take care.flowerforyou

Marie55's photo
Sun 08/16/09 08:00 PM
Depends on the type of love you are asking about. If you mean partner/mate type love, then I think people can be happy, but would prefer to have a partner in their life.

You have to look around and find other sources of love. Some people have children, family, and/or friends, others have animals they love as children. I have my grandchildren, they keep me going.:heart:

So can I truly be happy without a partner, yes; would I prefer a partner, yes!!! But if I don't find that person, then I will make the best out of my life that I can with my grandkids, friends, etc. flowerforyou

(Hope I read your question correctly.)

Marie55's photo
Sun 08/16/09 07:46 PM

Marie55's photo
Sun 08/16/09 07:43 PM
Will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Be sure to tell the anesthesiologists you are worried, the ones I had when I had my surgery 1-1/2 years ago had me laughing on the way to the O.R. (I told them I was really scared.) They were definitely "creative" - had a whole story going, was unreal. flowerforyou flowerforyou

Marie55's photo
Sun 08/16/09 07:38 PM

I keep going because I know I have to.. and my son depends on me.
Hard to find a mother that cares now a daysflowerforyou

I'm not a mother but I don't think thats a very fair statement.

I saw that too, but it goes both ways. I raised my daughter by myself without ANY help or caring from her dad.

Marie55's photo
Sun 08/16/09 07:26 PM
I just keep going to work. Have been getting some "positive strokes" there lately.

Also, talk to my friends, but worry I rely on them a little too much sometimes. ohwell

I have my first vacation (in over a year) coming up in the first part of Sept. when I get to meet Pam when she comes out here for a visit, and Pat will come up too --- so that is a real "positive!!!" flowerforyou

Marie55's photo
Sun 08/16/09 12:53 PM
Will keep you and your aunt in my thoughts and prayers.
Hope she is feeling better soon. Take care. flowerforyou flowerforyou

Marie55's photo
Sun 08/16/09 12:45 AM

I don't believe in lying, and don't want to be lied to.

I was married to a pathological liar, and never want to go
that route again. noway grumble ohwell

I hid a few things from my X, and she from me. we were still married 38 years. Unfortunetly, she lied about the money she was spending and we went broke. Some lies we get by with, others kill us.

Sorry to hear that. I did some "white lies" myself, during ex's raging drunken episodes, heck, would have said or admitted to anything during those rages to keep from getting hit. I think most people do/have told some lies, but better to not lie as a rule. As in your case, it ended up costing you dearly. Mine, too, in the long run.

I did the drinking thing and everything that went with it--I was lucky and ended that problem in 1976 before my daughter was 3. My boy now 26 has never seen me take a drink. I lied allot in those days. I think i might know what you went through.

Congratulations on changing your life. Your kids are lucky that they got to know the sober you.

Thanks--and my kids don't drink---thats the blessing!

You are lucky there. My daughter tried to follow in her dad's footsteps for a few years, took quite awhile for her to get her head straightened out. Divorced him when she was 5 and he was never a father to her, so lots of issues there. She has 2 kids now and is doing great. But what a bumpy road to get there -- wow!!!

Marie55's photo
Sun 08/16/09 12:40 AM

I hid a few things from my X, and she from me. we were still married 38 years. Unfortunetly, she lied about the money she was spending and we went broke. Some lies we get by with, others kill us.

Sorry to hear that. I did some "white lies" myself, during ex's raging drunken episodes, heck, would have said or admitted to anything during those rages to keep from getting hit. I think most people do/have told some lies, but better to not lie as a rule. As in your case, it ended up costing you dearly. Mine, too, in the long run.

I did the drinking thing and everything that went with it--I was lucky and ended that problem in 1976 before my daughter was 3. My boy now 26 has never seen me take a drink. I lied allot in those days. I think i might know what you went through.

Congratulations on changing your life. Your kids are lucky that they got to know the sober you.

Marie55's photo
Sun 08/16/09 12:26 AM

Marie55's photo
Sun 08/16/09 12:18 AM

Marie55's photo
Sun 08/16/09 12:13 AM

nope, but we do can't help it. If the woman you are with in the morning --after a bout of love making the night before, says "am i still beutifull--without questian, you say YES. She might have been the last one in the bar the night before and you still say YES---as you head for the door!! No its not right to lie---ever??

laugh laugh A true diplomat -- how does that song go?? "They all get prettier at closing time??? noway noway laugh