Community > Posts By > Marie55

Marie55's photo
Sat 08/22/09 02:50 AM

Whats more amazing is why you have continued any type of contact at all after the first go-around.

Haven't figured that one out myself, maybe boredom, loneliness, wanted to see what he was really like??? Really not sure. But I gave him enough rope and he has hung himself this time.

Marie55's photo
Sat 08/22/09 02:45 AM

As a generalization of mine, truck drivers are like loner ship captains.

This guy has a dramatic side, to be sure.

I don't know your entire situation.
I certainly haven't heard his perspective.
I can't make any sort of reasonable judgement here.

True, you don't know his side. I just know he was getting
more and more controlling. I work a 2nd job, typing at home at
night. And at times he would call when I was working, I would
tell him I was working and had to get the work done and he would
get mad when I tried to hang the phone up, that kind of thing.
One night he kept me on the phone for over an hour when I needed to
be typing because every time I tried to hang up, he got angry, and
I stayed on the phone just to keep him from getting more angry, stupid, I know. That is when I knew I was on a dead-end with this guy and he was manipulating and controlling. The name calling
was the breaker though.

Did he think you were a baby sitting sevice?

Sometimes I wondered....huh ohwell

Marie55's photo
Sat 08/22/09 02:44 AM

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........you gonna let some idiot treat you like that ???

why???

because you are used to it??????????

fuggggggggggggggggggg that ****!!!!slaphead

Yeah, Gyps, haven't figured out how to get the "kick me" sign
off my back yet, but I am working on it. frustrated frustrated

Thanks for your help, girl. :wink: laugh
Ya.........time to relearn..............YOurself. Me too...........I keep getting nutzo jobs...................frustrated

The last one was even better, told me he had just found out he was "sick, very sick, and didn't want to burden me, so isn't talking to me anymore, is going to be alone the rest of his life, and I need a healthy man in my life, etc." yet the lying weasel is online talking to women for hours every day. I swear, they sure do crawl out from under the rocks, don't they???? frustrated frustrated

Marie55's photo
Sat 08/22/09 02:42 AM

Me either---so lets shoot at his truck!!

Haven't shot a gun in a long time, but I bet I could hit the broad side of a truck, even when it was moving. :wink: laugh bigsmile bigsmile

Marie55's photo
Sat 08/22/09 02:40 AM

True, you don't know his side. I just know he was getting
more and more controlling. I work a 2nd job, typing at home at
night. And at times he would call when I was working, I would
tell him I was working and had to get the work done and he would
get mad when I tried to hang the phone up, that kind of thing.
One night he kept me on the phone for over an hour when I needed to
be typing because every time I tried to hang up, he got angry, and
I stayed on the phone just to keep him from getting more angry, stupid, I know. That is when I knew I was on a dead-end with this guy and he was manipulating and controlling. The name calling
was the breaker though.

Marie55's photo
Sat 08/22/09 02:32 AM

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........you gonna let some idiot treat you like that ???

why???

because you are used to it??????????

fuggggggggggggggggggg that ****!!!!slaphead

Yeah, Gyps, haven't figured out how to get the "kick me" sign
off my back yet, but I am working on it. frustrated frustrated

Thanks for your help, girl. :wink: laugh

Marie55's photo
Sat 08/22/09 02:24 AM

You kind of know me--so if you want one of my pistols---they work every time!-----Just kidding so don't every one get started. He won't bother you i think. Those types are all talk.

Thanks anyways, but where I live, if I were to call 911 - would have someone here in a matter of a few minutes, literally. Hmmmm, his big rig would make good target practice though, ya think??? :wink: laugh laugh

Marie55's photo
Sat 08/22/09 02:22 AM
I had already decided to ditch him, just amazed at the nerve of him to even approach me after the way he has treated me.

Marie55's photo
Sat 08/22/09 02:17 AM

We were talking on the phone, got a 6:30 a.m. call last Friday a.m., he knows it is my day off, no message, I did a reverse trace on the number, came up to a cell phone in Texas, which is the state he is from, so who knows.

Just amazes me how someone can go from semi-normal to psycho so fast and then just pretend nothing has happened again. He is a truckdriver, so makes me a little nervous, he comes through my state weekly.

Marie, I am worried for you, especially if this guy is a trucker and has the ability and means to get from one state to the other easily. I hope he does not know where you live, can he trace your address via the phone book?

I agree you need to be careful, start by blocking him asap from email or phone.

My phone is still listed under my dad's name (he died last November) so if he tries to find me through a phone number trace it will come up under his name, not mine, so think that would confuse him, maybe make him think I changed my number. He goes up I-5 which is about 3 hours away from where I live. Will block him tomorrow, my friend knows how to do it on Yahoo. Thanks for all the advice.

Marie55's photo
Sat 08/22/09 02:09 AM

If you read the label the prenatal vit's are not too far off from multi vits. People are taking vit and other supplements like crazy due to all the advertizing on how they can improve your health.
If you are under stress and are not eating a balanced diet I think taking a prenatal vit is fine, just not everyday.

I would still run it by the pharmacist to make sure they are not going to go against some prescription drug they are taking.

I had stomach surgery about 1-1/2 years ago so have malabsorption problems now and take mega doses of vitamins, I take about 2000 mg of calcium, and 2 multivitamins on top of several other individuals every day now. Every person's body is different.

Vitamin K is also in dark green veggies, i.e., spinach, kale, romaine lettuce, so people on Coumadin/warfarin need to be careful with eating large amounts of them as it will affect their blood thinning too.

Marie55's photo
Sat 08/22/09 02:05 AM

hes bipolar

Suspect you are right, there is something not right about him. He switches personalities like a light switch.

Marie55's photo
Sat 08/22/09 02:03 AM
We were talking on the phone, got a 6:30 a.m. call last Friday a.m., he knows it is my day off, no message, I did a reverse trace on the number, came up to a cell phone in Texas, which is the state he is from, so who knows.

Just amazes me how someone can go from semi-normal to psycho so fast and then just pretend nothing has happened again. He is a truckdriver, so makes me a little nervous, he comes through my state weekly.

Marie55's photo
Sat 08/22/09 01:58 AM
This idiot I have been (was)talking to (well off and on) for maybe 4-5 months, I swear is schizo. He got mad at me maybe 2-3 months ago, called me a "wh*re" and a "loser." Fine, he can stay lost. Then a couple of weeks later he wants to talk again, say what??? So, of course, I am still ticked over the name calling but I hold off saying much, he doesn't apologize, so then I tell him how I don't appreciate the name calling. Then he tells me to "F-off." Disappears for another couple of weeks or so. In the meantime, he sends me little nasty grams with links to dirty picture sites. When I tell him to stop, he claims innocence, of course.

Now, today, he contacts me with "how is it going?" I swear, this guy must be just plain unbalanced.

Have you ever run into someone like this?? He is totally controlling and jealous, and to act this way??? And, an obvious liar too over the nasty grams he sends, etc. noway frustrated

Marie55's photo
Sat 08/22/09 01:38 AM
I also see that the "Great Northwest" are listed as state #2 and #3 on the list -- could be saying "Go West, Lex, Go West" --:wink: laugh. We have the Pacific Ocean, beautiful beaches, mild weather, the Mariners and the Seahawks (okay, not much to brag about there), the Space Needle, now that is cool, Canada is right next door and, of course, we have GYPSY AND PURPLE CAT FOR NEIGHBORS!!!!!!bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

And orcas swim off our shores routinely for us to see them too!!!!

Now what more could you want. Ummmm, oh yeah, single girls, we have them too!!!!!!! laugh

Marie55's photo
Sat 08/22/09 12:37 AM
Hope you have a great birthday. flowerforyou flowerforyou

Marie55's photo
Fri 08/21/09 10:52 PM

having a threesome with the girl and her dad f**ked it all up between me and her.

OMG!!!!!!!!! noway noway noway Isn't that incest on her and dad's part? sick sick sick

Oh yeah, that is incest, and how sick of her to participate still as an adult. Most girls get out of these relationships when they hit their teens and realize it is wrong.ohwell She is obviously in need of a WHOLE LOT of counseling. The dad should be SHOT!!!frustrated frustrated
:smile: Everyone involved should be put in prison:smile:

Ok, am I the only one that thought this was a joke? A little 'dark comedy'?

I thought of that, but in the past I worked in a mental health clinic, and I have heard of cases like this, so don't know if it was a joke, but if it was, it certainly was a sick one.

Marie55's photo
Fri 08/21/09 10:51 PM

having a threesome with the girl and her dad f**ked it all up between me and her.

OMG!!!!!!!!! noway noway noway Isn't that incest on her and dad's part? sick sick sick

Oh yeah, that is incest, and how sick of her to participate still as an adult. Most girls get out of these relationships when they hit their teens and realize it is wrong.ohwell She is obviously in need of a WHOLE LOT of counseling. The dad should be SHOT!!!frustrated frustrated
:smile: Everyone involved should be put in prison:smile:

Ok, am I the only one that thought this was a joke? A little 'dark comedy'?

It's always funnier if there's a llama involved.

or a goat.laugh

Goats are sacred now! New memo.

yep, we all worship the goat. well, the cool people do, anyway...smokin

Amen.

But back on topic -- after I separated from my wife (because of her drug use), her mother actually hired people to kill me. I mean, really, is it THAT serious?

That sort of thing really puts a damper on any future desire to get married.

It's also one reason (and only ONE) why I say getting married was the biggest mistake of my life.

Good grief, Lex, what a family they were??? That is so scary!!

I had to worry about my ex trying to kill me, threatened it all the time, but he probably wasn't smart enough to know how to hire anyone, plus IT would have cut into his drinking money to do that. noway

Marie55's photo
Fri 08/21/09 10:18 PM
Good information Winx, that is why people should always talk to their doctor or pharmacist as they know what meds they are already on and what will and won't mix with them.

Marie55's photo
Fri 08/21/09 10:14 PM

depends??? is it poisonous?? kill it...do you think it will climb in to bed with you??? kill it...If is just a harmless house spider not bothering you and difficult to reach let him live and thrive:smile:

Thanks but he is outside, this was from about 3 a.m. this morning, was responding to some of the people in it. Normally leave them alone, especially "daddy long legs" -- but this was a huge sucker and chose to hang directly over the bed for a good hour, so had to deal with him.

Marie55's photo
Fri 08/21/09 10:07 PM

Don't kill it

Spiders are nicer than people sometimes smokin

Very true, especially a couple that I have talked to recently.ohwell

I hear ya on that

Sad isn't it.ohwell

It is what it is my friend flowerforyou

Don't tell me you are wearing my "kick me" sign too?? noway ohwell