Community > Posts By > Yesterways

Yesterways's photo
Wed 10/07/09 09:52 PM

He smiles and nodes. He pulls out a piece of parchment, a quill, and some ink. He writes "I am well and you?" He feels the other watching them and looks directly at her with a raised brow. He quickly turns to the girl beside him to make sure he doesn't miss a move of her lips.

She returns the raised eyebrow, still smiling, and continues watching each table in turn. It would almost seem she was playing a game.

Yesterways's photo
Wed 10/07/09 09:43 PM
Edited by Yesterways on Wed 10/07/09 09:46 PM
De'Lana turns in her seat a little to get comfortable while watching others in the Inn. She almost seems lost in thought at times, other times she seems to be watching intently, as if learning from everything that happens.

Yesterways's photo
Wed 10/07/09 09:34 PM
De'Lana watches with a smile as the woman in the black cloak sits down with the man in the green cloak with a look on her face that suggests she doesn't know whether to talk to him or leave him be.

Yesterways's photo
Wed 10/07/09 09:23 PM
A dark elf strolls in with what seems to almost be a smile on her face, looks around making eye contact with many of the Inn's patrons, then heads for an empty table. She seems to be in a good mood, for a dark elf.

Yesterways's photo
Mon 10/05/09 09:14 PM
Edited by Yesterways on Mon 10/05/09 09:16 PM
:smile: Milidor Riniken goes to the door and steps out into the night.:smile:

Under her breath, "What an odd human.."

Once her arrangements have been made for the night, De'Lana finishes her drink and heads for the stairs to her lavish room for the night.

(Night all)

Yesterways's photo
Mon 10/05/09 09:10 PM

:smile: Millendor Riniken is growing weary for the night and may take his leave soon.:smile: It has been a pleasure to meet you dark elves.flowers And I hope to get to know you better in the days to come.waving

"I shall keep my coins close in the 'morn, but I look forward to seeing you again." With that, she turns to find Criani, or the barkeep. "I would like a room for the evening if you please. It's been a long day. Do you have anything available?"

Yesterways's photo
Mon 10/05/09 09:02 PM
biggrin Another Dark Elfdrinks

"We do seem to be out in force tonight Millendor. It's rather odd for so many of us to be together topside."

Yesterways's photo
Mon 10/05/09 09:01 PM
flowerforyou Well met, I am Millendor Riniken the rougedrinks

The smile on her face deepens a little to something akin to an actual smile. "Oh, should I be checking for my coin purse, or is the tavern a safe haven for now?" happy

Yesterways's photo
Mon 10/05/09 08:43 PM
bigsmile Welcome to the Green Dragon Inn Dark Elfflowerforyou

"Thank you kind Sir." Again, the slightly odd angle of her mouth, while not looking bad, does look a little out of place on her face. she extends a slender hand to the human. "Well met, I am De'Lana."

Yesterways's photo
Mon 10/05/09 08:36 PM
Edited by Yesterways on Mon 10/05/09 08:38 PM
Yet another Dark Elf strolls into the Green Dragon Inn. Oddly enough, there is a bit of a quirky angle...almost a smile on her lips. Upon entering, she makes eye contact with each of her own kind and gives each an almost imperceptible nod of acknowledgment, then heads for the bar. In a soft voice, "A spice wine please."

(I hope I am doing this right, it's been a LONG time since I have played)

1 2 3 4 6 Next