Community > Posts By > Yesterways

Yesterways's photo
Sat 10/24/09 08:33 PM
Edited by Yesterways on Sat 10/24/09 08:39 PM
"A challenging day, yes, that would be an understatement." she chuckled a little.

"A wonderfully told story my friend. It explains a lot, if it is all true. I am sorry to hear your brother has also been 'infected' with this.....this....this thing."

Mishrona moves off a little, still in the light and heat of the fire and takes out her bedroll. "I'll take first and second watch if anyone wants to get some rest. I'll watch and the first to go to sleep or the one still up is the one I will hand off duty to," Realizing she was taking charge when there wasn't a need for it, she immediately backtracked her words, "if...if no one has a problem with that." Looking suddenly timid, a look that is in stark contrast with the woman that jumped up to defend all others present when faced with the horsemen.

Yesterways's photo
Sat 10/24/09 08:29 PM
De'Lana pulls the keys to rooms out from under the bar where she had seen them pulled from before and put them out on the bar, jingling them to get the attention of everyone in the bar to let them know they are there. She then makes one more round checking and refilling drinks. Once complete, she takes her key, jingles it at everyone letting them know she is done playing wench for the night. Smiling she turns to head for the stairwell, and her room.

Yesterways's photo
Sat 10/24/09 08:26 PM
Edited by Yesterways on Sat 10/24/09 08:29 PM

"This truly has been one eventful evening." Smiling at all of her newly found friends, Cassi settles back comfortably, enjoying it all.

Mishrona lifts a wineskin in agreement, then speaks and drinks from it. She seems suddenly overly tired. "I'll agree to that one."

Yesterways's photo
Sat 10/24/09 08:18 PM

smile2 A tall athletic man walks up to the travelers.smile2

bigsmile "Greetings fellow travelers"waving"Garrisse Burrad at your service"flowers

Mishrona jumps once again and speaks angrily, "Are you all TRYING to give me a heart attack tonight?!" She seems overly jumpy for some reason, like something is eating at her. Once her short outburst is complete, she immediately calms. "I am sorry. My temper is short lived lately." With nothing more than that, she sits back down and stares at the fire with a heavy sigh.

Yesterways's photo
Sat 10/24/09 08:13 PM

"It truly indeed is a pleasure, milady."

:;His smile brighten with her kindness and welcome as he slowly moved over. It was a rather diverse and scary group, in his mind anyway, but he didn't show much in the sense of fear; after all; if he knew those men, he certainly was overly accustomed to it.::

::His eyes moved to the one who called himself Ahn'rak, as he nodded, that smile remaining.::

"Tis truly a pleasure to make your acquiatance, sir. I also applaud your boldness, but those men should not be underestimated. Those.. were the Disciples, well, to be honest, a handful of them, anyway. Not all as are vagrant as they, mind you. Ingurrian is just misunderstood alot and Ixij, when you get to know her, is rather much more charming like you milady."

::As he takes Cassi's hand and lightly kisses her palm, before letting go and sitting close to the fire, setting his book down upon his lap.::

"So, what brings all of you out into this empty valley on such a brittle cold evening?"

Ignoring the fact that the boy is not talking to her, she speaks to him, "Disciples? Disciples of what, or who? I would think that if he were a little more cordial upon first meeting, then he would be less likely to be 'misunderstood'. I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name."

Yesterways's photo
Sat 10/24/09 08:10 PM

Her smile a sparkling invitation, she motion for the boy to join them. "It truly is a cold one indeed, please, join us. I'll let the girls introduce themselves. I am Cassi. It would be delightful to add you to our merry crew."

"and am Kelandra, Night Elf!yes do join us ,as it is always a pleasure to meet others and become acquainted."

"I'm Mishrona." then she simply listens.

Yesterways's photo
Sat 10/24/09 08:05 PM
Once again, De'Lana makes the rounds to ensure all mugs are full and making new drinks as needed, then taking the old tankards back behind the bar, she begins washing them, looking up at everyone in the place every few seconds.

Yesterways's photo
Sat 10/24/09 08:03 PM

::Even though they were gone.. the party felt the never blinking eye that was watching them but held no true source. They might not have been able to define it; but there was an everlasting presence. It was an almost dark and chilling sensation.. yet what these few wanderers had yet to realize was something...::

::It was then suddenly a voice rang out from behind them.::

"..I do hope you can forgive them.. they can be quite.. disconcerting. I assure you, they truly mean no ill-will as he said. That Ingurrian, though, he truly does lack manners."

::If any who turned to look as this lad, would notice he was a young boy. Roughly around the age of 17 or so, but his tone, his professional manner, he seemed incredibly bright for his age which was quite misleading. This boy held no weapons of any sort, only a book within his tanned hands. He wore glasses that he kept reaching up to press back with his finger. He had a warm soothing smile, which was the exact opposite of those who were just there.::

::He simply stood there at a distance for now, as his head lowered slightly.::

"..do you mind if I join you? It truly is a rather cold night.."

Once again, at the sound of a new voice, Mish is up and ready for action. As he speaks, Mish gets no feeling of danger, and therefore stands up and relaxes a little. Seeing his age she is slightly taken aback. It seems almost unfitting. When he finishes speaking, "Please, come share the fire. It's too cold for anyone to be away from one tonight." As she says this, she looks toward the man in the shadows, giving the hint once again. She looks to the other two women at the fire, almost reassuring them she would protect them, then once again, wondering why she would do such a thing for a couple of strangers. She sits back down and makes room for the boy.

Yesterways's photo
Sat 10/24/09 07:59 PM

"Well, it seems that I have found myself in good strong company in a place like none I have yet encountered. Thank you both for standing for me." Cassi's smile spread ear to ear.

As Cassi mentions that action, Mishrona realizes that is exactly what she had done. She asked herself why and came up with no answer. She replies, "Um, you're welcome." She seems a little shaken by the realization, but she is trying to hide, though it does show a little.

Yesterways's photo
Sat 10/24/09 07:53 PM

No it is not a one time thing, as you will come to meet many who just like him.I have often come across his type, I keep my distance unless provoked.

She relaxes a little more and looks to the other two women sitting around the fire as if making sure they are alright, then she sits down and says, "Now where were we before we were so rudely interrupted?"

Yesterways's photo
Sat 10/24/09 07:45 PM

"..my intentions are beyond your grasp. I have no quarrel with you, but you, and protector of the trees, even you are on my soil. For this valley stretches for miles.. and you will find not but a few trees scattered.."

::He remained on his horse as he merely just eyed the two as they seemed extremely hostile, the one rider whispering in his ear as he nods to him in response.::

"..Now, if you will excuse us.."

::The one called Ingurrian, raised his right hand as the pack of horses all raised onto there back legs and turned and as they landed they kicked off and began to charge off in the opposite direction from where they came moving further and deeper back into the valley.::

"..ladies.."

::He bowed his head and then followed after them. Within a few moments they were gone and they could no longer even be heard.::

Mishrona keeps herself between those at the fire and those on horseback until they were a good distance away, then she stands up full again and relaxes. She then turns to the man in the trees. "Is everyone here so rude or is this a one time thing?" she asks motioning towards the men leaving.

Yesterways's photo
Sat 10/24/09 07:43 PM

A voice speaks out of no where, "can I have a glass of that please, it looks refreshing".Kyrseirni then appears smiling, "hope I did not startled anyone I have been sitting here for some time looking and listening."

When the voice starts, De'Lana turns toward it and smiles. Kyrseirni may notice that De'Lana does not make eye contact for but a moment, then moves her attention to his mouth as he speaks. She nods and heads back for the bar. She makes a conscious effort to ensure the bard's mug stays full, as well as everyone else's. The fact that she is not a journeyman or an apprentice and could get into a lot of trouble doing this only crosses her mind momentarily. /Who knows,/ she muses in her mind, /I might make a tip or two./

Yesterways's photo
Sat 10/24/09 07:37 PM
Edited by Yesterways on Sat 10/24/09 07:38 PM

There’s no place like this tavern

He waves his hand as a mug in front of a oak barrel floats at the bottom of the tap. The tap amazingly shifts down and pours the Goblin’s Brew into the mug. Then with a small twitch of the bard’s finger the mug floats slowly across the tavern and into his hands.

The flute floating in the air continues to play a fine tune to his song. With a good gulp of the brew the bard continues to sing his melody.

As she is making brews for everyone, she jumps back when the tap moves on its own, then smiles at the bard as the tankard makes its way to him. She then delivers drinks and stands behind the bar watching him VERY closely.

Yesterways's photo
Sat 10/24/09 07:28 PM

Her cheeks turned a warm pink at De'Lana's nudging. She looks towards the man. "I've yet to meet someone who didn't open to me. It's odd to have someone not drawn to the happy air that tends to surround me. What is it that puts you off?" Her eyes are sincere as she watches for his reaction.

De'Lana watches the conversation between the two, rather intensely. Still smiling. She takes a moment to look around to see if any mugs are empty. She stands and lifts her mugs and looks at each person questioningly. The look of, 'you want another'?

Yesterways's photo
Sat 10/24/09 07:24 PM

"I m'lady.. am called Ingurrian.. and I have a feeling our paths will cross again."

"It may be true that out paths may cross, but that doesn't mean I have to like you. State your intentions Ingurrian. Let us make both our intentions clear now so there is no confusion."

Yesterways's photo
Sat 10/24/09 07:14 PM

::In the far off distance, you could hear the loud thumping of a stampede of horses, with a few distinct 'H'ya's' being yelled out in between. It sounded like a small group of riders; but it wouldn't take long before the seven of them came into view. Almost instantly the group was in plain sight of them; as it had been that campfire that gave them away.::

::The riders all came to a stop near them; each looked dreadly frightening, decked in full suits of armor. One dismounted as he moved slightly closer. His large, thick sword sheathed across his side as he raised his hand to lift that twisted black helmet. He shaked his head for a moment, permitting that long silver hair to come free from its previous binding he looked amongst them for a moment, but for the moment he said nothing; he just simply peered his eyes over each; one to the next.::

"..you are all new to this Valley, are you not?"

At the sound of the horses, Mishrona is immediately on her feet with her hand on her sword, but not with it drawn. She is ready and has moved out to the space between the men on horseback and her new friends. Once he speaks, she does not relax, only answers his question, ready for battle if need be. "I am, though I cannot answer for my new friends. Who are you?"

Yesterways's photo
Sat 10/24/09 07:10 PM

Cassi thinks to herself (I do wish he would join us. How I enjoy company. I wonder what it is he thinks of.) absentmindedly, she stares at the man, her mind within itself.

Del'Lana touches Cassi's arm to get her attention, then motions with her hand. Points to cassi, then moves her hand like a talking mouth, then points to the man she is looking at, then smiles big.

Yesterways's photo
Sat 10/24/09 07:09 PM

Cassi's giggle sounds extremely feminine and young as she holds the glass. "Oh that was a bit of fun, now wasn't it?" Lifting the glass to her lips, she takes a swallow of the drink.

Sitting back down, De'Lana immediately looks up at Cassi when she begins to speak. She silently giggles and nods her head at the comment made. She looks over at the man she just delivered drinks to and then quickly looks back at her table mate.

Yesterways's photo
Sat 10/24/09 07:06 PM

::He would nod a distinct thank you like welcome; as he took one the mugs and cupped it within his hands, leaving the other setting on the table beside him.::

At the nod, a neat little curtsy that would have been perfect had De'Lana been in a dress or a shift. Her grin makes her look almost giddy for a moment until she gets control of herself and turns to leave.

Yesterways's photo
Sat 10/24/09 07:04 PM

She lurks in the shadows of the trees, listening and looking, wondering if to approach.Then sensing that there was no immanent danger from either of the three she stepped out of the shadows and approached the group.

Greetings fellow travellers, could I join your company. I am Kelandra Night Elf protector of the trees of the forest.

Turning to the lastest newcomer she stands again, "Well met Kelandra, please join us. The fire is warm and the company seems good. I'm Mishrona, "she then motions toward Cassi" and this is Cassi." As Kelandra sits, so does she.