Community > Posts By > Yesterways

Yesterways's photo
Sat 10/24/09 06:59 PM

::Kashell, in his dark little world, raised two fingers as he glanced her way.::

"..I'll take two, while you are there."

**fills two more mugs with ale and delivers them, smiling the whole time, and wining at the menfolk. amazingly at home in this new temporary role for one dressed as a warrior**

Yesterways's photo
Sat 10/24/09 06:57 PM

Excited by this little bit of mischief, Cassi nods her head. "Would absolutely love a drink."

De'Lana heads off to make more drinks and does her deliveries with the skill and ease of someone that might have been a bar wench at one time. Once her task is complete, she returns to her table and sits, silently giggling about what she has just done.

Yesterways's photo
Sat 10/24/09 06:55 PM

" I think, for the time being, I will remain in the shadows. I am most comfortable there.

Besides, if I was so easily able to come upon you without you knowing it, what's to say there may not be more out there willing to do you harm? "

"I see your point, and it is appreciated, but while my ears may be a little rusty as to what to listen for, please do not underestimate me when it comes to defending myself. You have a place at the fire when you desire it, Sir." she smiles warmly at him.

((this is assuming your character is male, you didn't say))

Yesterways's photo
Sat 10/24/09 06:52 PM

Cassi settles herself into the seat. "I haven't seen the barkeep since I've been here, but they may show up eventually."

De'Lana looks at Cassi with a questioning look, then holds up her finger as if to say "a moment" and gets up to head to the bar. Once there, she goes around and begins making drinks for herself and her table mates. Once this is done, she delivers them and, using am empty mug, she beats on the table to get everyone's attention, then lifts the mug as asking "anyone else want one?"

Yesterways's photo
Sat 10/24/09 06:50 PM

Stepping from the shadows, a tall figure in dark clothing moves toward the two seated by the fire.

" Things are only as quiet as you allow them to be. I have been watching and listening to the two of you for a while now. You should try to be more aware of your surroundings. "

Turning to the person separating from the shadow a little startled she speaks, "It would seem you are correct. I suppose I am a little rusty. Please, join us. I don't bite......often. I don't think Cassi does either." As she speaks, her smile begins to return.

Yesterways's photo
Sat 10/24/09 06:47 PM

Delighted to have more company, Cassi nearly wiggles with joy. She crosses to De'Lanas table, "May I join you, ma'am?"

De'Lana nods her head and motions to a seat, still smiling.

Yesterways's photo
Sat 10/24/09 06:42 PM

"I enjoy a good adventure. I'm a merchant by profession, and enjoy nothing more than to travel and collect and trade things along the way." Her head fell back slightly as she looked towards the sky. "I suppose you could say I'm a permanent traveler." She looks back to Mishrona, her ever present smile in tact.

"That sounds like a lot of fun, something different everyday. But I am not sure I could do the 'permanent traveler' part. I like having a place to call home, I am still looking for that place, but it's something I would like to have." She looks out at her surroundings as if on watch for something or someone then turns back to her newly made freind. "Have you seen anyone else out here or is it always this quiet?"

Yesterways's photo
Sat 10/24/09 06:39 PM
De'Lana strolls into the Inn, smiling as usual. She looks around to find an empty table, nodding acknowledgement with anyone she makes eye contact with. Finally settling on a table, she heads there and takes a seat. She then looks around for the barkeep.

Yesterways's photo
Sat 10/24/09 06:34 PM
Edited by Yesterways on Sat 10/24/09 06:36 PM

Her smile spread to her eyes, warm and sincere. "I am Cassi Opeia. But please, call me Cassi. What brings you to these parts?"

Mishrona begins casually putting her things back in her backpack as she speaks. "Well met Cassi. Actually, I am here to get lost. " she chuckles a little. "I suppose I am just looking for something different, something to do I haven't done before. What about you?"

Yesterways's photo
Sat 10/24/09 06:26 PM

"Greetings." She neared the Wood Elf, shrugging her pack off her back and to the ground next to her. She settled herself casually onto the ground, her legs stretched out in front of her. her hands against the ground behind her. "Have you traveled far, today?"

Turning and smiling up at her new company, she stands and speaks. "Well met." Once the newcomer is seated, she sits again. "I have lost track of how far I have traveled. The times of light seem to run together now. I am Mishrona, and you are?"

Yesterways's photo
Sat 10/24/09 05:34 PM
Edited by Yesterways on Sat 10/24/09 05:40 PM
A rather comely Wood Elf sits beside a fire she made, warming her hands. She is talking softly to herself while she looks to be going through a backpack. Perhaps taking inventory. Her deep blue clothing looks soft but sturdy while her dark brown cloak doesn't seem to be in quite such good condition. Her boots are worn, but still satisfactory for their purpose. While going through her belongings, she remains acutely aware of her surroundings.

((perfect opening to meet new folks))

((looks like you are the only one watching at this hour. ;-) ))

Yesterways's photo
Sat 10/24/09 05:29 PM
((I don't suppose there is anyone around??))

Yesterways's photo
Tue 10/20/09 03:08 PM

1st place - Daeron Haeloth - 3 votes
2nd place - De'Lana - 2 votes
2nd place - Tiage - 2 votes
3rd place - Kashell - 1 vote
3rd place - Metalwing - 1 vote
4th place - Millendor Riniken
4th place - Kryserni Farwalker

DOH!!! So close!! Ah, it's all good. Congrats Daeron. One of your votes was indeed mine. You write a good story.

Yesterways's photo
Fri 10/16/09 08:45 PM
**with her mug drained and her found bread eaten, De'Lana looks around once more. Still seeing no one, she looses a heavy sigh and gets up to head to her room for another day of worship and hoping she runs into the prince again**

Yesterways's photo
Fri 10/16/09 08:37 PM
Edited by Yesterways on Fri 10/16/09 08:39 PM
**stretching and casually walking down the stairs from her room, De'Lana re-enters the 'tavern' part of the Inn. She looks around, crooks an eyebrow, the shrugs and heads for the bar. Seeing no one in the bar, she looks around once then steps behind the bar to find herself a mug to fill with ale. With ale in one hand and a stale piece of bread she found in the other, she comes out from behind the bar and finds a seat**

Yesterways's photo
Sun 10/11/09 11:48 PM
De'Lana peeks in the door of the Inn....seeing no one, she sneaks in, grabs a set of keys from the bar and goes quickly to her room.

Yesterways's photo
Thu 10/08/09 08:27 PM
Edited by Yesterways on Thu 10/08/09 08:28 PM

the pleasure is all mine De'Lana. I am prince Drol and i only care to make friend for an adventure one i'm planing to go on.

She mouths again as she rises from the table with a bow of her head, "Should you find yourself in need of the company of a good fighter, please call on me." With that, she turns and heads for the door to the outside rather than the stairs as is her usual routine.

(Night all)

Yesterways's photo
Thu 10/08/09 08:21 PM

O_O he's not a pet that's a man a human he's not like Taru here a hell hound.
[pets one of taru's 2 heads]

The DE smiles a little at the conversation going on in front of her. Then she looks down at the two headed dog. One eyebrow raises while the other lowers for a split second, then her smile returns. She looks at the man and mouths. "Thank you for the apple, I must go. Be well. My name is De'Lana, sit with me anytime."

Yesterways's photo
Thu 10/08/09 08:11 PM

*smiles at the women who smiled at her. She places a friendly hand on Daeron's shoulder.* No need to worry..I bet we can fight anyone off. *she tells him with a small laugh*

Quickly, while she Tiage's attention, she motions with her hands to her, "You two are good together, trust."

Yesterways's photo
Thu 10/08/09 08:07 PM

*notices Daeron, she removes her hood, as she does her long red hair falls into her face. She flashes a smile at him...knowing he will feel her eyes on him*

Looks up as Tiage comes in. She smiles in her direction, though not sure if she will be noticed.