Sun 11/30/08 04:58 PM

waddle

no photo
Sun 11/30/08 04:55 PM

Oh Henry
drool drool

no photo
Sun 11/30/08 04:53 PM

damn Hi Gram and all my dear friends. Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving. Sure is damn cold here. waving waving waving

no photo
Sun 11/30/08 04:51 PM

automatic

no photo
Sun 11/30/08 04:50 PM

beef and bean

no photo
Sun 11/30/08 04:49 PM

(The) Eagles

no photo
Sun 11/30/08 04:43 PM
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: drinker drinker drinker :banana: :banana: bigsmile :banana: :banana: biggrin biggrin biggrin
Love them Cowboys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Sat 11/22/08 11:44 PM
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY FETTS!!flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou :banana: :banana:

no photo
Sat 11/22/08 11:07 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PETE!!!flowerforyou :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
Have a wonderful day. :banana: :banana: drinker drinker drinker :banana:

no photo
Sat 11/22/08 01:43 AM

(The) Archies- Sugar sugar

no photo
Sat 11/22/08 01:40 AM

Home Alone

no photo
Fri 11/21/08 03:15 PM
That is cause for concern. My best to you and pray you find out some good news, keep positive thoughts. I have a nephew who was born with a hearing problem but they didn't diagnose him with it until he was 2 or 3 years old. He is 30 years old now. Stay strong. If you need a friend, I am here, and many here are as well. We are all family. Keep us posted. I haven't posted on here in a while, and will have to catch up on what is going on with parents and their precious kids.

no photo
Fri 11/21/08 02:44 PM

I got news back today from my daughters eye Dr.. She is legally blind. I'm on the brink of tears but at the same time I had a feeling she was blind.tears tears frown ohwell

I am so sorry to hear the diagnosis of your daughter. Please keep in mind that when one of the senses is gone, the abilities are greater in other areas. She will grow stronger in other areas and her abilities will be many. I pray she will be strong and hope you will be just as strong and be brave for her. God Bless you. My daughter has a mental disabitity but to me she is just as smart as any kid. She may be on a lower level than kids her age, but she is just as special and loving as they are. Keep your faith.

no photo
Thu 11/20/08 08:20 PM
Hope I do. LOL
Talk to ya later

no photo
Thu 11/20/08 08:18 PM
Hi Cindy waving I am so sleepy, but wanted to check this thread and see what you was up to. Hope you and Patti, Gram, etc, are doing well. Sorry to hear about Mikey though. :cry: :cry:
Hope he is better soon.flowers flowers flowers

no photo
Thu 11/20/08 08:15 PM
Damn, glad to see you guys here tonight, but damn I hate hearing bad news about one of my dear friends. Hope Mikey feels better soon. Damn people, who would want to hurt Mikey, he is such a sweet man. Hope you all have a damn good night, I am tired tonight, so may turn in early. Goodnight.waving waving yawn yawn

no photo
Thu 11/20/08 08:10 PM
Mikey dear friend, I am so sorry this has happened to you. I hope they catch those thugs. I hope you get better soon and I'll be praying for you. flowers flowers flowers flowers

no photo
Thu 11/20/08 07:45 PM
Hi everybody!!waving waving
I was babysitting all day today.
Hope you are having a good evening.
flowers flowers flowers :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Thu 11/20/08 07:40 PM

Eileena, prayers are going up on my end dear friend. I hope you get good news soon. God Bless you and your family.
flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers

no photo
Thu 11/20/08 07:27 PM

That was very nice. What an awesome gesture for them to do for you. I hope you are doing okay, and I'll be thinking of you and keep you in my prayers. Take care and stay strong. I know the holidays will be so difficult on you, but try to keep your spirits up. God Bless you.
flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25