Community > Posts By > Ilovemusic4ever

no photo
Fri 03/27/09 09:17 AM
Hello. Been away for a while. Nice new thread here.

waving waving

Just wanted to say good morning to everybody.

no photo
Fri 02/20/09 07:13 AM
God bless you all.

Yes, seems we get too busy with things and haven't checked on our dear friends here, especially on this post where there is such need for support with the troubles in life and the need for support. I hope things are well with you now bzmom that is a scary situation when the breathing gets so bad. Hope the new year has been better for you. E-mail me anytime. I don't get on near as much as I used to. I hope everyone here is having a good year so far also.
flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 02/20/09 07:02 AM
drinker Hi Tiger,

What kind you drinkin' ? I am enjoying Folgers, with sugar and cream.

no photo
Fri 02/20/09 07:00 AM

Stevie Wonder

no photo
Fri 02/20/09 06:57 AM

Viper

no photo
Fri 02/20/09 06:56 AM

Deep Purple - Smoke on the water

no photo
Fri 02/20/09 06:54 AM

Me and Bobby McGee

no photo
Fri 02/20/09 06:50 AM

Aerosmith

no photo
Fri 02/20/09 06:46 AM
waving waving Hi Patti,and everybody.

Hope everybody is doing good.

no photo
Fri 02/20/09 06:43 AM
Hey guys,
Good to see you all this morning. Hope you are doing good. I am sitting here enjoying a cup of coffee. Have a good day.

waving waving waving waving drinker drinker

no photo
Fri 02/20/09 06:39 AM
Hey Chelle, long time no see. How are you?

I am the ugliest so far on here. LOL
waving waving waving

no photo
Fri 02/20/09 06:37 AM
Good morning Boonedog, Damn, think I missed Gram, how are you. I posted yesterday about your success story, congrats. Hope things are going well. Good to see you and all my friends, I never seem to get on as often lately.
Have a Damn great day. waving waving

no photo
Thu 02/19/09 01:43 PM
I'm happy for you redhead44613 and hope things continue to go well with you guys. Keep us posted.

Boone, I am so happy you have found someone and the story is great. Keep us posted also on you guys.

As for me and Tim, we are still happy and together and that is all that counts. Things are really great, but not plans yet for nuptials but that will come in time. We have coped with time before and I believe we can withstand it again. Things will happen as they are meant to, so not going to frett. We would just appreciate your prayers that everything starts to happen for us. I appreciate all of my friends here who I have had for a very long time and those friends I have made in recent months. March will mark our two year anniversary since we started talking because of Mingle2 which was Just Say Hi at the time, but still the best site online today. Thanks again all of you for everything. God Bless You.
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou
love love love Love can be found here.....

no photo
Fri 02/13/09 10:09 PM
:heart: Happy Valentine's Day :heart: Richard and Rae, hope you and all the couples on here like us have a wonderful day. Hope you are doing okay. Take care and hello to everybody.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

no photo
Mon 02/09/09 10:42 AM
rofl rofl rofl
Mikey,you are so damn funny!!!
rofl rofl rofl :laughing: :laughing: waving

no photo
Mon 02/09/09 10:22 AM
Damn Mikey, thanks, good to see you too.
Looks like some have gone off so maybe I can catch them later on, or sometime. I miss all of you, seems like I can't get on this damn thing often enough but I have my sweetie to occupy my time now, so guess you understand that. We are enjoying each other alot.
Damn, where does the time go anymore???

no photo
Mon 02/09/09 10:12 AM
Hello to my fellow uglies. I have to be the ugliest of us all. LOL :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Hope you all are doing great today.

flowers :banana: waving

no photo
Mon 02/09/09 10:10 AM
Damn, hello Mikey and all my friends here at Mingle2. How are you? Haven't been on this damn site in a while when anyone is online. Just thought I would pop in and say Howdy.

waving flowers waving flowers :banana: waving waving flowers :banana: :banana:

no photo
Mon 01/26/09 05:31 PM
DAMN!!!!! Congrats Cindy, I am happy for you. Was about to get off when I went back and saw your post. ttyl

no photo
Mon 01/26/09 05:29 PM
Damn great Gram, how about yourself? About to get off of here, but will catch ya later. Have a damn great night. Hope you are well dear friend.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25