Mon 01/12/09 05:09 PM

garden party

no photo
Mon 01/12/09 05:08 PM
waving Hi Find

Jasmine

no photo
Mon 01/12/09 05:06 PM
That's great to hear Cindy, same here. Hey to bad girl too. Hope things are going great for you guys as well. Tim is getting settled in real good, so can't complain about that. We are enjoying being together finally. It is so wonderful having him here.flowers Where's mikey, hi mikey. Are you still on this DAMN thread.

DAMN I AM SO DAMN GLAD TO SEE EVERYONE.....

no photo
Mon 01/12/09 05:01 PM
Damn, hi Cindy, Tony and everybody. Hope you all are doing damn good.
waving waving waving waving waving

Didn't read the whole damn thread here but sounds like somebody needs some encouragement. Don't ever give up. Things will happen. The best of luck to you. :banana: :banana: :banana: flowers

no photo
Thu 01/08/09 06:41 PM
Damn, sorry I missed you guys tonight gramm, cindy, patti and others I missed. Hope you guys have a great night. I may get on tomorrow, but I may not. Tim and I have a lot of stuff to do, trying to get his unpacked and all. It's so nice having him here which is about damn time since this month will be 22 months since we first started talking on here. Hope to see you all on here soon when I'm on here. Take care.
waving waving waving waving waving waving

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 08:27 AM
Edited by Ilovemusic4ever on Fri 01/02/09 08:28 AM
Damn, I wish I could've wished you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR yesterday, but didn't get on the computer at all yesteray. BUT, I want to wish you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR AND HOPE YOU HAVE A PROSPEROUS 2009. BEST WISHES!!!

Hope you have a wonderful damn day.

no photo
Tue 12/30/08 03:49 PM
Damn, hello ever everybody.

waving waving waving waving

no photo
Mon 12/29/08 07:18 PM

Blue_Eyed_Girl & Coatl

We first met when she messaged me a few months back, we began idly talking both shy as can be but swiftly opened up and began to talk about any random thing we could, things clicked just right and we had a lot of fun, we kept up talking every day for weeks then cutely caught her accidentally say i love you and ever since things have just expanded greatly, shes the best thing to ever happen to me, we have talked every day since and wont miss a night together, talking for hours on end, we have yet to have any true fights or disagreements just little things like the age old debate of mac vs pc (alienware is the best sweety! :P) or little things that shouldn't be worried about ha! all because of this website we met and can be together, our greatest problem is distance but we will visit each other on valentines day at the latest and will keep yall posted to the success caused by this great site to allow us to meet!
Mac is better than alienware, it's sooo true! Can't wait to meet up with you!

Congrats you two. Keep the faith and never give up. Tim and I talked for hours and hours and after 21 months, we have finally made things happen. He just relocated out here to Oklahoma from Ohio and we are so happy. We finally met once in August and I can't explain it, things just click for us. I hope you guys don't have to wait as long as we did, but if so, it's a good thing, because good things come to those who wait. Be patient. My best to you both and hope to hear some more updates soon. Feel free to e-mail me if you wish Blue_eyed_girl. Take care.

no photo
Mon 12/29/08 06:58 PM

Three Dog Night- Joy To The World

no photo
Mon 12/29/08 06:56 PM

A perve is not a perve without you doing it Mikey.drinker

no photo
Mon 12/29/08 06:54 PM
Mikey is the king of perv's.:banana: :banana:
Nobody perves like Mikey does.:banana: :laughing:

no photo
Mon 12/29/08 06:52 PM
Thanks you guys. Damn this year has gone by fast. How is the damn weather up your way gramm and mikey? It's beautiful here in Oklahoma.
About time we had some real nice damn weather here.:banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Mon 12/29/08 06:47 PM
waving Hi to all my friends. Glad to hear you had a damn good Christmas. Mine was damn good. Spent it in Ohio because we didn't get back here when we thought we would. Got back on Saturday.

Hope you all are having a damn good day.

waving waving waving

no photo
Thu 12/18/08 05:56 PM

I hate the cold. Hope cherokee keeps you warm.

no photo
Thu 12/18/08 05:50 PM

thats all U can Damn do sweetie, I will say a prayer for ya!!

Thank you Mikey. You are the best damn friend. I will keep you informed. Have a good damn night.

no photo
Thu 12/18/08 05:49 PM
Well, I forgot to say damn last time but that's okay. I am going to say it now. Nobody will be on here and Mikey is going to be going, so bye, I'm outta here.waving waving Damn

Guess I'll go crawl under a damn rock and hide somewhere.:cry: :cry: :cry: Damn
Like Scarlet O'Hara said in "Gone With The Wind", well, part of the line she said was, Tomorrow is another day. Hope it is better yawn yawn brokenheart brokenheart

no photo
Thu 12/18/08 05:38 PM

snowtubing

no photo
Thu 12/18/08 05:36 PM
Yeah, looks really bad up your way. You be careful on your way home tonight Mikey. With them talking about I 70 in St. Louis and that is what looked the worse because it runs more south than Chicago where it is getting bad now. It would probably clear off if it warmed up but not sure what it will do. I am anxious for him to call me so we can figure out what to do. He had to work and that's why we didn't make plans to do it earlier so guess another postponed trip again. It is getting so frustrating. I am not mad at him but just the weather for not being better. It's supposed to snow up there some next week to prevent me from getting up there before Christmas, so we'll have to see what happens. I want to scream. Guess I better keep the faith and things will happen the way they are meant to.

no photo
Thu 12/18/08 05:28 PM
Hey Grammy, and hello again Mikey.

I missed Martha today. I may've went by to see her. I have a very dear friend there that I was going to visit this weekend also. She called me last weekend. Sadly her mother passed away and I was hoping I would get to see her. Nobody let me know about her. She was like another mother to me when I was little and we have kept in touch long after I had moved from Kansas just over 40 years ago. One of her daughters and I were the same age and kept in touch. I hope I will finally get up that way and see ya soon Martha. Take care. You others dealing with all these storms, stay safe and warm.flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 12/18/08 05:19 PM

I really wanted to go tomorrow, but damn, looks bad out that way. I am hoping maybe Tim will take a bus and be here with me for Christmas then we could go back out there when the weather clears up. I'm affraid he won't do that, simply because of the risk of somebody stealing some or all of his stuff. He has already had drill come up missing. He doesn't know who got it. I really want him here to spend Christmas with us. It is impossible for me to get there. I have already got the 3rd degree from a family member not to risk driving out there with the possibilty of getting stranded and I don't want to do that. Keep praying that things will work out.

I am so damn disappointed right now. Thanks for your concern Mikey dear friend.

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25