Community > Posts By > evilolive

evilolive's photo
Tue 03/25/08 06:33 PM
how do you talk with your tongue sticking out?

evilolive's photo
Tue 03/25/08 05:50 PM
when people are unhappy, they are usually unhappy with themselves... rarely are actions like this the fault of the other spouse.

evilolive's photo
Tue 03/25/08 04:43 PM

come get me elilolive

love

evilolive's photo
Tue 03/25/08 04:41 PM
oh baby... i want ya

evilolive's photo
Tue 03/25/08 04:29 PM
i think it's a fad... damn young guys
laugh laugh

evilolive's photo
Tue 03/25/08 04:21 PM

just realized i screwed my title, meh

1016: Edmund II of England died by having a sword thrust in his anus by the soldiers of King Canute while using a primitive latrine.

i love it when you say 'meh'
:tongue:

evilolive's photo
Tue 03/25/08 07:42 AM
its cold and i want to crawl back into bed!
when does spring finally get to CT? July?
laugh

evilolive's photo
Tue 03/25/08 07:37 AM
if gossip is hurtful or untrue or something you would not say to the persons face... then its wrong...
but thats just my opinion.
everyone needs to vent!!

evilolive's photo
Tue 03/25/08 07:35 AM
whats left over?
boiled eggs? lamb? green beans?

evilolive's photo
Tue 03/25/08 07:29 AM
welcome and enjoy!

evilolive's photo
Tue 03/25/08 07:28 AM

K;U know what bothers me is when I send a pleasant msg.2 someone & I hint that perhaps we can become friends in the future & they completely ignore me.grumbleI think that is soooo RUDE!!Just a quick reply back doesn't require much effort.Well;like my profile states,over-sensitivity is the 1 chink in my armor but I can't change that.That is my nature.Oh!well.flowerforyou

Cy, I'm the same way, that's why I don't even bother sending first e-mails anymore. Why waste the time if no one responds anyway? If I wanted to be ignored, I could have stayed married.

laugh laugh

evilolive's photo
Tue 03/25/08 07:27 AM
i know it sucks... but good luck
i read your profile and you seem to have a good relationship with him, so i am sure everything is fine. just a tough change for all of you!
it does get better, i promise!
flowerforyou

evilolive's photo
Tue 03/25/08 07:14 AM
attitude

evilolive's photo
Tue 03/25/08 07:04 AM
happy morning! bigsmile

evilolive's photo
Tue 03/25/08 06:47 AM

i cant imagine a 3 year old is upset about having a little sister... thats more about the mother being upset i think. not that you shouldnt be, but dont put that on her.
if he has visitation and you feel she is safe with him, why shouldnt she go?
dont make a big deal about it and dont sit around rationalizing with her, pack her up and send her off... they hardly ever cry for long.
tell him to buy her stuff while they are out so she stops... laugh laugh

I do force her to go with him and he calls like 3 hours later and says she is still crying and he can't deal with her anymore and that i need to come and get her. What do I do?? Do i just leave her there with him??

i personally think you should let him deal with her being upset... they both have to learn to deal with each other. i know thats the hardest thing, but unless she is being hurt or neglected- he is her father.

I guess I will just have to try that but its so hard when she cries on the phone to me and tells me to come get here. I love my daughter to death and I know he loves her too but sometimes he just dosen't act like he can deal with her and I don't want anything to happen to my daughter.

anything to happen to her?
if you mean being sad or upset, you will just have to deal with it. i know it breaks your heart, but its called life.
if you mean she could be in harms way by being with him thats a different story.
you should probably stop taking her calls, he needs to be a man and deal with the crying... or figure out a way to stop her from crying... just like you have to do when you are with her.

evilolive's photo
Tue 03/25/08 06:40 AM

i cant imagine a 3 year old is upset about having a little sister... thats more about the mother being upset i think. not that you shouldnt be, but dont put that on her.
dont make a big deal about it and dont sit around rationalizing with her, pack her up and send her off... they hardly ever cry for long.

I do force her to go with him and he calls like 3 hours later and says she is still crying and he can't deal with her anymore and that i need to come and get her. What do I do?? Do i just leave her there with him??

i personally think you should let him deal with her being upset... they both have to learn to deal with each other. i know thats the hardest thing, but unless she is being hurt or neglected- he is her father.

evilolive's photo
Tue 03/25/08 06:33 AM

evilolive's photo
Tue 03/25/08 06:29 AM
Edited by evilolive on Tue 03/25/08 06:30 AM
who cares if they spy... awful waste of their time, no?
get on with your own life... let them waste theirs

evilolive's photo
Tue 03/25/08 06:26 AM
its probably not a lie, but just her imagination. 3 year olds dont normally get the difference between a 'lie' which is usually meant to hurt, and what they want to be true (but just isnt) just point out to her that she has a great imagination, but this is what really happened.

when my son was three he told the neighborhood that he had 2 sisters who lived in another country... (he was an only child at the time)everyone asked me about it, i was like-what??
laugh

evilolive's photo
Tue 03/25/08 06:23 AM
awfully hostile for so early...