Community > Posts By > thelov3doctor

thelov3doctor's photo
Mon 06/10/13 05:49 PM

i have a built it cam on a Toshiba satellite built in web cam.

how to save a video and how to take a snap shots of my self.

fred

Hi Fred,

if your laptop has a built in webcam, your computer software program should have an option to saved the video you record while you play around with your webcam.

Like i have CyberLink YouCam which is my webcam program, you should look at your webcam program on your Toshiba and see if they have that option.

thelov3doctor's photo
Tue 03/05/13 10:26 PM

Do guys mellow out and want to settle down? I know it is different for everyone. I get hit on by a lot of 50+ men which I do not mind. They are done with kids and unto grandkids. I bypassed the kid thing and am enjoying other people's children. I know some younger guys want to settle down desperately and most want children. I don't want children. I just wondered if you guys out there had an age where you decided you were content with life.

There is not one answer to this question. It can be answered yes and no.

It depends on the guy you ask and what stage in life they are in.
Most guys have the tendency to think they will never mellow out and never be tied down.

That is until they meet a really nice woman that changes everything in life plus their career/job.

There is not a specific age where one can say is appropriate for mellowing out & settling down.

For one to mellow out and settle down, they need to know about themselves and feel like their are ready to take the next step. They have to believe they are able to provide for their spouse and their future children if they decide to have any.

thelov3doctor's photo
Tue 03/05/13 04:31 PM
welcome everybody!

just got back into mingle2 since i moved ... just seeing what's out there and it would be nice to make some new friends.

if more happens great.
if not no big deal.

Hope everyone finds what they hope to find.

thelov3doctor's photo
Thu 09/24/09 01:35 PM
Edited by thelov3doctor on Thu 09/24/09 01:37 PM
i have a few in mind . . .

Sean Connery style James Bond --> i think accents are cool!

Jet Li from the movie ROMEO MUST DIE --> i love the scene where he says "I can't hit a girl" and he is with Aaliyah! (from like 3:16 to 4:20) go to this link and watch the "time duration" in the parentheses: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5oSLZxq7IQ

Will Smith as Alex Hitchens in "HITCH" --> when i saw the trailer for this movie, i was like that is sooo like me.

thelov3doctor's photo
Thu 09/24/09 01:08 PM
i LOVED THIS MOVIE!

freakin' HILARIOUS!

i saw this movie twice.

the first time watching it was with my roommate at the time after i got back from visiting my parents.

Basically i saw it when it came out my birthday weekend! =p THis movie came out on my birthday .... that was so siiiiiiiick!

I saw it a second time w/ another friend and her sister.

I am i decided to go see the movie. At first when i saw the trailer all i wanted to see was the NIEN NIEN NIEN part .... ROFL!!

I am glad i sat through the entire movie! =)

thelov3doctor's photo
Wed 09/23/09 09:31 PM
i am currently listening to:

"Down" by Jay Sean feat. Lil Wayne