Community > Posts By > severon

no photo
Sun 10/04/09 10:51 AM
Its a minature horse, not much bigger than a big dog. Thats how.

no photo
Sat 10/03/09 05:45 PM
Ahh, thanks guys ! I referred to the guy who reinstalled that, as
- The Angry Plumber mad - everything he did was messed up, and so shoddy.
Well, that explains it, I cant detect any moisture, but I will be checking it now.Guess it would rot out under where I cant see it though.
Lowes etc. not an option, its 60 miles from here :(
sigh.
Thanks again.
:heart:

no photo
Sat 10/03/09 04:40 PM
Edited by severon on Sat 10/03/09 04:42 PM
I was vacuming and noticed this last night. Cant imagine how this happened. Its bad huh???
Goes all the way to the lower back of it, and curves up and then back down to the floor. Im thinking, new toilet??? Its 13 yrs old. I bought it new. Gawwwd, I should HOPE I bought it new! Duhhh. LOL
Advice please?

no photo
Sat 10/03/09 10:31 AM
Edited by severon on Sat 10/03/09 10:34 AM
" Redneck Surfing "
Was going to the store, it was raining,
saw this... could not believe it.
Yep, my hometown, we're SO proud of our young folks!!
Notice the mandatory red nose pit.

no photo
Fri 10/02/09 11:31 AM
omg, my Dad used to make that (no breadcrumbs(real onions)) in little pie plates,
then freeze it - its the chit!!!

no photo
Thu 10/01/09 05:39 PM
Edited by severon on Thu 10/01/09 05:43 PM
Thank you. You nailed it. I didnt read rape into it though...
I got something else.

no photo
Wed 09/30/09 12:43 PM
Edited by severon on Wed 09/30/09 01:11 PM
my photos - friends from Cherokee NC & Hillsborough Fla

no photo
Wed 09/30/09 11:23 AM
When Magic Existed

Marylyns Front Porch

County Fire Truck

no photo
Tue 09/29/09 07:32 PM
Ok... Now Im getting a little concerned, cause I cleaned out all my mail in what I used for mingle, and theres nothing in it,frown after reading this. Hmmm... anyway, Smilesss told me to use the image code on Tiny Pics- I dont like Photobucket, they delete too much on myspace-

Is that what you sent? Well, I will try it maybe tomorrow.

THANK YOU QUEENIE~~~~~flowers

no photo
Tue 09/29/09 06:07 PM
I dint get it, I checked real good too.
A~

no photo
Tue 09/29/09 06:04 PM
Go to ThereIFixedIt.com, only if you want to smile though.

no photo
Mon 09/28/09 04:09 PM
If you want to make it- Do everything they suggest, starting with 90 meetings in 90 days. If you find yourself not wanting to go, thats when you really need to go . If you dont like one meeting for some reason, search for one more to your liking.

After you watch people for a few weeks, pick the person (male) who impresses you most,with thier clean time and speaking
and ask them them if they will sponsor you. Just a suggestion, but, remeber what I said about suggestions?
I wont wish you good luck, cause luck has nothing to do with it-
Love,
A~

no photo
Sun 09/27/09 08:28 PM
Lmao, oh Queenie, thank you, now look what youve started, by being so nice. You have lots of emails to send out now!!! LOL!
Thanks, A~

no photo
Sun 09/27/09 10:29 AM
Babygirl, I have been sitting on the back of harleys since 1974. One things people need to realize about motorcycles, is that you are literally putting your life in your hands when you ride one. Cars forgive, motorcycles dont.

Not to say your Uncle was at fault, but if you ride a bike FULL time, it greatly increases your chances of death that way.
I have had many fiends and my true love die on their bikes, seasoned lifetime Bikers, but they KNEW the odds that lifestyle brings.

I am concerned about so many new riders these days who dont really understand those odds.

Honey it just happens. When I was 21, my ol' man fixed the neighbors Harley , it had been sitting for years. The next day, he & his wife went to the nearest city- Daytona, and were hit by a drunk nurse who ran a red light. He died , and her brain was affected for life- not the same person at all. Two senconds later and it wouldnt have happened. I know it sucks.

Just know that you have the best of angels all watching you now, guarding you, and helping to guide you in the right choices you face.

Thats the way I have to look at it. Many times, good comes out of bad, and we cant see how what you have gone through will effect the future in our lives. The strength you obtain from this, may some day help someone else, who only You understand what they are going through.

Its not fair that you have loss at such a young age, but now you have the privilage of understanding what the big stuff is in life, and it will help you to have a perspective that your peers dont posess.

Expect to be sad a long time, it takes a person aprox 2000 hours of mourning time, so you have alot of pain and future healing coming.

Healing happens in fractions, its not noticable daily. Its like an arm you lost rebuilding cell by cell. Know that your feelings inside are normal for so many lost from your life.

And always remember- what doesnt kill you- a makes you stronger, and it WILL. You have my word on it. And theres few things as awsome, as a strong woman :)

And thats what your pain will make you, when you get through to the other end of this tunnel.I promise.

With love- A~

no photo
Sun 09/27/09 09:53 AM
Look on ebay for bead supplies, sometimes you can find good deals. You can buy vintage necklaces at Thrift shops, and tear them apart.

There are namy bead companies with catalogs, if I can remember, I will ask my beader friend, the one she uses most-its cheap and amazing selection.

Also, if you go to arts/ craft shows, you will usually find a beader selling retail for those special center and larger beads you want- watch out- its very addicting :)

no photo
Sun 09/27/09 09:46 AM
Hi, would someone please let me know how you post pictures in here? I am HTML savy, but dont know what method yall use here.Then I can participate!
Thanks!!
August

no photo
Thu 09/24/09 10:09 PM
Edited by severon on Thu 09/24/09 10:11 PM
Wake up and smell the coffee darlin', hes a liar.
WHAT is there that you see to love about him?
Make a list on paper-, of his Pros & Cons- BE TRUTHFUL.
Possibly, hopfully- looking at the results on the list, will show you whats really going on.
This does not work by doing it in your mind.
Sincerely, Older than you~ :)

no photo
Thu 09/24/09 10:00 PM
You are way too young to even give that thought weight.
Grandmothers have lived full lives. You have not even begun yours yet. Life is MUCH onger than you think.
Never let that question cross your mind again, if it does, seek therapy or guidance, its not ok to think that way at age 20, fleeting thought = ok, serious thought = not ok.

no photo
Thu 09/24/09 09:39 PM
Its ok with me, I live in the country and we all have guns anyway.
Crist is an ******* who doesnt have ANY Floridians best interests at heart. Must be Jebs buddy.
Visit Florida, the Prison State !!
It cost you 225 bucks to register your car now, it used to be 500, and Govt made Fla stop that crap!

no photo
Wed 09/23/09 05:48 PM
Edited by severon on Wed 09/23/09 06:01 PM
Thanks for the challenge - this is about the First Accredited Alternative School in Florida,deep in the woods, who two people started,with thier own children, for kids who couldnt fit in. It was 60 acrs of lush woodland- it was built with our hands.It was our Castle and we were all its young .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stonesoup, with your tall pines and pure blue spring fed lake,
we came to you as angry broken clay children,
raging inside, hating everything,cast off from everything we knew-
in our self centered skins.

Your' makers loved us blindly,
showed us our homes and let us spin untill we hit a wall,
then made us face ourselves, our fears unamed, unknown till then.
Your sands were wetted with our many tears.

Stonesoup, with your dark nights and sun that turned us a native brown, you sung us to sleep with your winds and we cannot forget you.
We swam naked in the dusk and laughed with those who became our family. You made us strong and brave, those who let you.

The early morning chores we complained of,
never knowing what a fantasy land we had.
We ran and sweated and played and ate, and learned the secrets of life, others would live lifetimes without.

Stonesoup you were the big multi colored bubble we rode in,
protected and cared for.
You served all well, and we became one under your watch.
We found a place in the heart of your being.

Grown and old now, we come together again, understanding the difference we share is our common bond that stretches tight - across time.
You live in our minds always and you live in us for generations.

We are Stonesoup, we alone know your wooded paths blindfolded.
We are rain, mist sand and love and we cannot forget your secrets .