Community > Posts By > severon

no photo
Wed 09/23/09 04:50 PM
I like this, I have one whos never going to be ok,
just hoping it fades. Some are tougher than others.
Thanks for this.

no photo
Wed 09/23/09 04:46 PM
~Walk like you talk~

no photo
Tue 09/22/09 12:00 PM
Got 1 real photo on my profile, but it looks crappy so small-

no photo
Tue 09/22/09 11:58 AM
Your ego is blown WAY out of proportion and your photos are barely fair quality, anybody paying you is getting burned, plus, you arent THAT good looking .

no photo
Tue 09/22/09 11:24 AM
Edited by severon on Tue 09/22/09 11:25 AM
Why? Look to our TV, Movies and Video games and Internet they are growing up with. Where life -
is cheap and cruel. Look to your society who pay Prison guards more than grade school teacher. Be the change.

no photo
Mon 09/21/09 09:44 PM
Craigslist has ALOT of Hookers with ads, suckering in guys- they are doing the very least they can to stop it- "therapeudic" can mean alot of things on Craigslist- "massage" too.

no photo
Mon 09/21/09 09:39 PM
Well, Ive found that more people in cities tend to be rude, because the city life makes you callous. Thats why I live in a little Redneck town(Not Tallahassee as my profile says).
I was living in Key Largo, but after Hurricane Andrew, tons of people from Miami and West Palm Beach started buying up properties, and I found them WAY too rude for my taste,one guy even made me cry, then said " Hey, I LIVE here" . They had no concern for the Island,the slow pace we had, the locals, or the fragile enviorment there. I was happier there, but Im a nicer person here- where if you break down in your car, people will offer you any and every type of help to get you safely on your way. That doesnt happen in a city usually.

no photo
Mon 09/21/09 09:31 PM
I sure would put a huge pot of water on to simmer all night, even the AC takes too much water out of the air, and the steam will help you not have a headache when you wake up. Close a few doors if its a big house.

no photo
Mon 09/21/09 02:02 AM
A Maine Coone Cat, beautiful but many not a lap cat- I like a cat who doesnt NEED you, myself.

no photo
Sun 09/20/09 10:25 PM
24 years sober, recently went back to the first meeting I ever went to, in Key largo.
August

no photo
Sun 09/20/09 10:23 PM
Pompano Beach to see dying friend, then one day in Key largo- for me.

1 2 4 Next