Community > Posts By > JUMPTFORJOY

JUMPTFORJOY's photo
Fri 11/16/07 04:26 PM
interesting...thanks for the reply.

I'm not the type to flirt right away when I first talk to someone...it takes time for me...anyway, thanks for responding.

JUMPTFORJOY's photo
Fri 11/16/07 04:19 PM
Not sure if this is the right board...but are guys more attracted to women who are flirtatious on the 'net? It always seemed to me it would make me look more like a player than someone who was serious and looking for someone for a relationship, not a quick hook up? JMO

So do tell guys, more into flirty versus conversation to get to know someone better?

JUMPTFORJOY's photo
Fri 11/16/07 04:00 PM
I've lost 30 pounds with Alli. I love it! It keeps you honest, which is what I needed. I still need to lose more, its hard at holiday time. Its a struggle every day. I am trying to incorporate more exercise. Again, difficult...its cold in the northeast. Alli works. No nervousness, dizziness, etc. When taken properly, and eating as you should, you can lose 50% more than what you would lose with dieting alone. You have to eat fat to lose fat!

JUMPTFORJOY's photo
Fri 11/16/07 03:33 PM
Hi all! Next Thursday (yes that's Thanksgiving!) I'll be 41!!!!

JUMPTFORJOY's photo
Sun 11/04/07 03:45 PM
well i tried....have a nice night turtle

JUMPTFORJOY's photo
Sun 11/04/07 03:41 PM
whats up turtle+

JUMPTFORJOY's photo
Fri 11/02/07 04:07 PM
This thread may be dead, but I just wanted to say that I'm in my 40's and am finding the same problems everyone is talking about. I drink rarely and to be honest, I was raised not to walk into a bar alone (I know, old fashioned), just moved to the area a while ago. Its been very difficult to date, or just find one. With kids and work, leaves little time to go out and find someone.

JUMPTFORJOY's photo
Fri 10/19/07 06:34 PM
nice to "meet" you puppy.

JUMPTFORJOY's photo
Fri 10/19/07 06:33 PM
puppy you new?

JUMPTFORJOY's photo
Fri 10/19/07 06:31 PM
yeah and she knows how to use that wand too!!!! LOL

JUMPTFORJOY's photo
Fri 10/19/07 06:28 PM
well let's just say...I've emailed, with no response...so just hoping someone will find me interesting, I guess.

JUMPTFORJOY's photo
Fri 10/19/07 06:24 PM
I've had my laptop in repair for about a week. All these new faces!!!!! Maybe I have a chance now......lol

JUMPTFORJOY's photo
Fri 10/19/07 06:07 PM
my lap top has been in repair for the last week...so I haven't been able to check mail....sometimes there is a good explanation for why women don't respond.

JUMPTFORJOY's photo
Wed 09/26/07 03:41 PM
I am too not having a great day....try to stay positive, and it will pass.

JUMPTFORJOY's photo
Tue 09/25/07 04:59 PM
I look around this empty apartment and I wonder
when?

Will this apartment ever be filled with love and happiness
when?

My heart and soul is so empty and alone and I wonder
when?

My life is passing me by and I wonder
when?

Its time for life to start again

No more loneliness, no more heartache

No more feeling sorry

Even when I'm alone, I'm free, happy and so full of hope
and love

Do I need someone in my life? Hell no

But I sure would like one.

This doesn't rhyme....just one humble opinion.

JUMPTFORJOY's photo
Tue 09/25/07 03:58 PM
5'4 here...well 5'3 1/2 lol

JUMPTFORJOY's photo
Mon 09/24/07 06:18 PM
I was married to a volunteer fireman...10 years. Its not easy. Many holiday dinners missed. Ex-husband got a call. God bless all you do!

JUMPTFORJOY's photo
Sun 09/23/07 09:00 AM
well first I'd like to say my life doesn't suck and I'm 41...and yes I'm lonely, would love to find someone to share the rest of my life with, but ya know, if I don't, that's okay too, but it sure would be nice to even just have a date!!!

JUMPTFORJOY's photo
Sun 09/23/07 08:53 AM
lol s1owhand...its always "something", isn't it?

JUMPTFORJOY's photo
Sun 09/23/07 08:51 AM
bee she/he may have an upper respitory (sp) infection. Needs antibiotics to get rid of it. Not fun giving a cat oral antibiotics.