Community > Posts By > JUMPTFORJOY

JUMPTFORJOY's photo
Fri 08/10/07 05:52 PM
yes phk....I agree. Never the affection or the love I was craving...so i left and he still blames me.

JUMPTFORJOY's photo
Fri 08/10/07 05:49 PM
finally someone agrees with me! I thought I was goin crazy! Yes it was rude....in fact i HATED when he said that. Thank you!

Just something that has been bothering me lately...don't know why. I've been divorced 8 years!

JUMPTFORJOY's photo
Fri 08/10/07 05:45 PM
initiate sex? Was it usually at night? Day? Weekends only?

I would sitting there watching tv or reading a book and my ex would look at me and say "wanna fool around?" LOL

Just curious what others say...it always kinda bothered me the way he asked for some reason. I guess there was never a kiss or a hug or a touch on the leg or nothing...it was just "wanna fool around"

JUMPTFORJOY's photo
Fri 08/10/07 05:35 PM
well said wanting

JUMPTFORJOY's photo
Sun 08/05/07 05:18 PM
Vegas Guy - I can so relate...I rarely open up to people. Its almost easier to keep up a wall, then to break it. I've been hurt too many times. It takes me a long time to finally open up and feel love.

JUMPTFORJOY's photo
Sun 08/05/07 05:09 PM
thanks coco...I like the glasses. Not in a weird way, they look good on you.

JUMPTFORJOY's photo
Sun 08/05/07 05:04 PM
I'll take a beer and some potato chips please?

JUMPTFORJOY's photo
Sun 08/05/07 04:26 PM
I'm a little late on this topic, but wanted you to hear my two cents. I was married to a volunteer fireman for 10 years, we dated 5 years before we married...and I can tell you that whenever the scanner said "working house fire", I would turn it off. I didn't want to hear what was happening, I never went to the fire to see what was happening. It was all to frightful for me. I give him alot of credit for what he did/still does, but it ruined my marriage too. He was never home, always at the firehouse with the boys. And after 10 years, I couldn't take being in a one parent, one spouse marriage any longer. And believe me, I won't marry another fireman.

JUMPTFORJOY's photo
Sun 08/05/07 01:41 PM
That was about the funniest thing I've read in a long time. Thanks for the chuckle Lex.

JUMPTFORJOY's photo
Sat 07/28/07 03:12 PM
ok great ttyl

JUMPTFORJOY's photo
Sat 07/28/07 03:10 PM
ok im off to make some dinner...can i email you to see how you're doing?

JUMPTFORJOY's photo
Sat 07/28/07 03:09 PM
yeah that's great!

JUMPTFORJOY's photo
Sat 07/28/07 03:07 PM
Good luck with everything. Let's keep in touch, maybe we can be online workout buddies???

JUMPTFORJOY's photo
Sat 07/28/07 03:03 PM
oh yeah! I think i had that...that's a good work out! They don't sell the originals ones I had 5 years ago. I've looked and all they sell now are the new ones and you have to be "in shape" to use them.

JUMPTFORJOY's photo
Sat 07/28/07 02:57 PM
I know I worry about that too...I want to start and then I think jees I used to run 3 miles a day and now it takes me 20 mins to walk a mile! That's also discouraging knowing how well I did and now I have to start over! And the pain! It all starts over again.

What tae bo tapes to you have southern?

JUMPTFORJOY's photo
Sat 07/28/07 02:50 PM
thats great nurse! Hopefully I can pull some inspiration from your story and actually get up off my butt! Thanks!

JUMPTFORJOY's photo
Sat 07/28/07 02:47 PM
adding a bit of lemon also helps cleanse the liver...which is very helpful for weight loss! I read that in a book somewhere.

JUMPTFORJOY's photo
Sat 07/28/07 02:45 PM
I only drink water if its ice cold...can't drink it otherwise. Maybe if you add a lemon to the water, would that help you?

JUMPTFORJOY's photo
Sat 07/28/07 02:43 PM
nurse...how long do you work out? and how often? and what do you do? run, lift weights? circuit train?

JUMPTFORJOY's photo
Sat 07/28/07 02:41 PM
I too used to weigh myself every day (after I reached my goal) to keep me in line. It does work, you just have to keep at it, and not let divorce or depression lose sight of what you are doing, and that's exactly what happened to me!