Community > Posts By > strawberry20077

no photo
Mon 12/10/07 07:33 PM
smooched smooched flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou yesbill is crazy and he is just the most caring man have 2 luv him bill this for u babesmooched

no photo
Mon 12/10/07 07:22 PM
ok darlin u know ill be here babe u r the best and i think u r so funny and i luv it xoxoxoxoxoxox just 4 u darlin

no photo
Mon 12/10/07 07:14 PM
awwww babe u know im always here 4 u and here is some smooched flowerforyou :heart: love 4 u babe xoxoxoxox

no photo
Mon 12/10/07 07:09 PM
DCdarlin i think u r so funny and thats why i like u xoxoxoxox to u babe

no photo
Tue 11/06/07 01:54 PM
oh come on goof can i touch lmao

no photo
Tue 11/06/07 11:18 AM
lol

no photo
Tue 11/06/07 06:24 AM
things will always work out but its something u cant rush u have to take your time if you want someone special just take your time and it will happen when it comes to find that someone special u have to take your time with it so it can work out

no photo
Tue 11/06/07 04:39 AM
there is some men that do play games but on the other hand there is alot of good men out there that doesnt play games u just have to be careful and u can always tell if they are a game player and i have met a few here that are very nice guys just dont let one bad apple hurt u from meeting a good man because not all plays games as same as there is some females out there that likes to play games with men so it does work both ways but just dont let one bad apple hurt you from meeting that special person

no photo
Mon 11/05/07 11:43 PM
dc yv darlin any time and pls to have u as a friend also

no photo
Mon 11/05/07 11:33 PM
IM IN N AND IM NOT RUD ITS HOW A FEMALE GETS TREATED AND SOME TIMES W DO TELL IT LIKE IT IS

no photo
Mon 11/05/07 04:24 AM
TY DC BECAUSE THAT IS VERY TRUE AND THAT IS WHAT HAS BEEN GOING ON TO ME PPL SHULDNT BE PLAYING GAMES WITH OTHERS FEELINGS ND I THINK THAT IS SO WRONG

no photo
Mon 11/05/07 04:15 AM
U R RIGHT DC BUT WHEN SOME 1 HINK ITS FUN TOPLAY GAMES WITH A FEMALE THAT IS WRONG

no photo
Mon 11/05/07 04:10 AM
U KNO WHAT THE ONLY THING I CAN THINK OF U MUST LIKE TO PLAY GAMES WELL I THINK LAYING GAMES IS SICK AND WHEN THATHAPPENS HOW CAN U GET FEMALE TO TRUST U WHEN U LIKE TO PLAY GAMES

no photo
Mon 11/05/07 03:59 AM
U MUST BE THINKING OF SOME 1 ELSE BECAUSE I DON HAVE INTERNET IN BARN I HAVE IT IN MY HOME FOR U LIKE TO KNOW SO U JUST BETTE REMEMBER WHO SAID WHAT I AM JUS GETTING MY POINT ACROSS IF U WANT RESECT FROM A FEALE THEN U NEED TO SHOW THE RESPECT AND I THINK THAT IS VERY HARD FOR U AND GOO TO DO BECAUSE THE WAY U TALK U THINK THIS IS A GAME AND IT ISNT A GAME

no photo
Mon 11/05/07 03:56 AM
YES BECAUSE IF U WAS NOT TRYING 2 HURT SOME 1 FEELINGS THEN U NEED 2 SAY THINGS ANOTHER WAY WHERE THEY R NOT SO RUDE LIKE JISTME HE IS A PERSON THAT U CAN CALL A MAN BECAUSE HE CARES HOW HE TREATS OTHERS HE SAY THINGS THE RIGHT WAY AND HE IS A MAN THAT KNOWS HOW 2 TREAT A FEMALE JUST BY THE WAY HE TALKS

no photo
Mon 11/05/07 03:50 AM
THERE U GO JISTME I LIKE HOW U PUT IT

no photo
Mon 11/05/07 03:48 AM
IM GETTING MY POINT ACROSS AS U MAY THINK ITS FUNNY BUT HOW U SAY THINGS ISNT SOFUNNY TO OTHERS AND GOO THERE IT WASNT SO FUNNY AND ITS HOW U PUT THINGS AND THEY WAY THINGS R PUT FOR IT TO BE FUNNY THIS IS TO TALK ABOUT THINGS BUT THERE IS WAYS TO SAY THINGS AND JUST MAYBE U NEED TO GO BK TO SCOOL TO LEARN THIS YES IT DOES NOT HURT TO JOKE AND HAVE FUN BUT AT SOME POINT ITS UDE HOW U SAY THINGS WELL THIS IS TO GET YOUR POINT ACROSS WELL THATS WHAT IM DOING SO THE ONLY THING I CAN SAY U MUST NOT BE ABLE TO HANDLE THE TRUTH

no photo
Mon 11/05/07 03:31 AM
I SEEN A CHILD ACT BETTER THEN GOO AND HE IS 37 AND I SEEN A CHILD ACT BETTER THEN U AND U R 44 THAT SHOULD TELL U THAT U NEED TO REALLY ROW UP BEFORE U CAN GET A GIRL

no photo
Mon 11/05/07 03:28 AM
U KNOW WHAT ANY FEMALE WAS SMART SHE WOULDNT GO OUT WITH ANY 1 LIKE U BECAUSE U ACT LIKE A 12 YR OL BRAT GROW UP ACT LIKE A MAN U R 44 SO ACT LIKE A MAN NOT A CHILD

no photo
Mon 11/05/07 03:20 AM
SLUGGO U DONT GO OU WITH MANY GIRLS AT ALL THE WAY U R BECAUSE I WOULDNT GO OUT WITH U THATS 4 DARN SURE

Previous 1