Community > Posts By > elsewhere

elsewhere's photo
Tue 10/06/09 01:59 AM
bruce lee was the man definitely a tiger have you seen another martial artist ripped like that one of a kind.

elsewhere's photo
Tue 10/06/09 01:51 AM
blt and italian dressing or green taco hot sauce spicy . if you had any left from the night before . laugh

elsewhere's photo
Tue 10/06/09 01:31 AM
hamburger helper :banana: on counter happy

elsewhere's photo
Fri 10/02/09 07:20 PM

:heart: Is it normal to be in a relationship and still miss your ex from years before?:heart:
who's normal or what's considered normal. i dated a girl for 7 years always think about her even after i had my heart broke again or with someone . you never forget your first true love normal is boring or who can say your being yourself .:heart:

elsewhere's photo
Wed 09/23/09 05:55 PM

Welcome to both of you!drinks &drinks
thank you for both of us laugh drinks flowers :thumbsup:

elsewhere's photo
Wed 09/23/09 05:52 PM
hello and welcome. you joined last week it says july laugh just joking good luck . :banana: happy rofl waving

elsewhere's photo
Mon 09/21/09 03:04 PM
dreaming

elsewhere's photo
Mon 09/21/09 02:34 PM

gemini was rite on laugh rofl :banana: waving
:thumbsup: elsewhere
franshade flowerforyou flowers happy :thumbsup:

elsewhere's photo
Mon 09/21/09 02:13 PM
yes but so would a girl . this girl from blissfeild ohio drove 325 miles to meet in july . we talked on the phone a month . we talked about sex she said in 1 or 2 days we'd do it . saying she had to get comfortable with me . well 1 hour after she got here we were in bed .laugh internet dating is crazy. she was only 27 driving into chicago . i really never thought she'd do it . if i had a car i'd drive to meet a girl im attracted to. i love sex but that wouldn't be the only reason . it's fun meeting people you'd never meet if it wasn't for the internet . twilight zone fun . laugh flowers rofl waving

elsewhere's photo
Mon 09/21/09 01:44 PM
gemini was rite on laugh rofl :banana: waving

elsewhere's photo
Sun 09/20/09 09:18 PM

OMG!!!! It was a f***g joke people! Lighten up
that story really was in todays paper. it happened yesterday. i wrote the joke in the rite place. he's entitled to his feeling opinion . really it means somebody is looking out for others . it's all good.flowerforyou rofl flowers :banana: slaphead :laughing: waving

elsewhere's photo
Sun 09/20/09 06:01 AM
cops aid ‚ then recapture mental patient . headline chicago sunday sun times . a man once found not guilty of a 1995 murder by reason of insanity escaped from the elgin mental health center on saturday. the unidentified man was later given a ride to the metra train station in bartlett by police officers who didn't know who he was.laugh after police learned of the escape they went back to the train station and took the man into custody without incident. the man was able to get free from the center after he somehow got hold of a security key . police said .laugh slaphead :laughing: i couldn't make this up. how similar to my joke except the police gave him a ride. laugh i wonder if they asked him what was in his suitcase . laugh i think everybody outside is crazy. the only sane people are locked up . too much. laugh :banana: rofl :laughing: waving

elsewhere's photo
Sat 09/19/09 05:06 AM

I'm terribly allergic to cats. But I like them. I just don't date disgustingly dirty irresponsible people who are ill capable of taking care of their cats, and have a filthy catfur covered home because they don't clean. Catfur covered spaghetti is just freaking nasty. Catfur toothbrush. Catfur covered linens. Catfur carpeting. "Oh! Its linoleum! Sorry, pig". Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm what's that nice ammonia piss smell? Oh forgot to change the litter box for a week? Nice!
laugh damn is that funny . slaphead :laughing:

elsewhere's photo
Sat 09/19/09 05:03 AM
it's like that twilight zone episode. they wouldn't let his dog pass through the pearly gates with him. it's a good test. and she failed. drop the evil diva queen.laugh i need a dog . :laughing:

elsewhere's photo
Fri 09/18/09 10:44 AM
i read he almost sliced his hand off. before killing him . i'd imagine the next swing was his neck or stabbed his heart . i guess the saying don't bring a knife to a gun fight didn't apply here laugh nobody likes a thief . it seems the kids going to have the rep of a killer now. maybe he can get a deli job. laugh

elsewhere's photo
Fri 09/18/09 10:30 AM
i joined here sunday. met my dreamgirl a hour after . she lives 3 blocks from me. im so happy. to top it off my numbers came in 3 million. i can't believe it lifes good .laugh

elsewhere's photo
Fri 09/18/09 10:15 AM

yes there are men in black

men in suits

and it's not the movies
you know your stuff. the government is well aware of the supernatural and the power of it. that's super secret stuff . area 51 .it really makes you wonder about things. considering are human lifes are temporary . you'd think more people would be interested . about this.

elsewhere's photo
Fri 09/18/09 10:03 AM

my most recurring dreams have been where tornado's are involved... prolly over time had thirty forty of them... read once where it is a sign of being overwhelmed..which makes sense.... also have had a few visitation dreams... from ppl that i know that have passed on...
iv had tornado dreams . their intense. planes crashing to. like a 747 flying rite over my head probably a 100 yards away . smashing into houses. totally surreal. iv had dreams about deceased friends and family members. i only had 2 about my dad. i wish i had more of them.

i know what you mean... even though my visitation dreams are very intense and emotional.. they are also very promising and unforgettable
yeah it is a visit. it's seems sometimes those dreams come just when you need them most . when you wake up from them it feels good. you know their in heaven. they decided to say hello

elsewhere's photo
Fri 09/18/09 08:44 AM

google "night terrors"

you'll find a lot of information and discussion on that
thanks i'll check that out. that's exactly what they are. i have used google about this. theirs alot of information about it. thanks again .

elsewhere's photo
Fri 09/18/09 08:40 AM
ok franshade. whatever works for you. it's not about being negative or positive . you say you've experienced . but if you did you'd know what im trying to say. im guessing this doesn't happen to alot of people. one person on this thread possibly two know. it's like i originally said only someone who experiences it knows. believe me my best friend laughs. says it's all in my mind. like anything else he hasn't experienced it. that's all i can say. i wish somebody else who knows would be honest. maybe some people are embarrassed or ashamed about it. i don't know. it's very real. and very evil . honestly it hasn't happened to me in over a year. thank god. i know jesus and his angels protect me. and im not overly religious. i just believe. these experiences could be a big reason for that . i don't know . i only wish happiness for people .happy