Community > Posts By > elsewhere

elsewhere's photo
Tue 09/15/09 02:02 AM
kyls77 you have alot of good points. i agree except about it being legal. theirs so much waste anyway . this issue is really just talk. you can get anything you want . but it's sickening people making huge profits . that's america capitalism at it's finest .

elsewhere's photo
Tue 09/15/09 01:38 AM
thanks daytime . nice pic looking good flowerforyou flowers

elsewhere's photo
Tue 09/15/09 01:14 AM
yes artman hitler had some good intentions at first . but so did jim jones . you give a regular guy that much power and everybody knows the results . hitler was a drug addict . i would guess a few mental issues. thank god we got marines . my dad was in ww2 navy. if hitler didn't invade russia we'd be speaking german rite now . why didn't we drop the bombs in germany ? like japan . think about it .

elsewhere's photo
Tue 09/15/09 12:57 AM
well put ckeef . really alot of people depend or make their living off of this . judges police correction gaurds . turn keys laugh the list goes on and on . human suffering is big business and business is good . smoking weed is a personal choice . your talking about a billion dollar business . billions it's ridiculous . wasted man power . money way more things that should be addressed. hard drugs for one . maybe helping people instead of punishing them . i mean users it's complicated . compassion i feel will go a long way . but then what nobody to get . love is the answer . god bless

elsewhere's photo
Tue 09/15/09 12:31 AM
your welcome . i'd pinch those cute little cheeks laugh i love angels. god bless biggrin

elsewhere's photo
Mon 09/14/09 07:36 PM
ok trunner69 don't upset the applecart .pay 50 dollars a quarter and the mexican drug lords will get ridiculously rich . alot of people will die fighting for control. meaning profits and the apple cart is fine laugh we're all good.

elsewhere's photo
Mon 09/14/09 07:22 PM
yee haw your as crazy as me laugh :banana: smokin

elsewhere's photo
Mon 09/14/09 07:11 PM
wow justaguy don't get those panties in a big ole bunch laugh i joke around alot i don't know you at all . relax lighten up a little if you've heard about patrick swayze life really is to short . seriously no offense your entitled to your opinions and views . peace slaphead

elsewhere's photo
Mon 09/14/09 07:03 PM
i'd rather be around you laylid flowerforyou that's a nice picture you put up for patrick swayze rip .i just heard about him passing . that's a damn shame . sad2

elsewhere's photo
Mon 09/14/09 06:54 PM
lol good luck back atcha ere laugh

elsewhere's photo
Mon 09/14/09 06:39 PM
thank you drugstore drinker

elsewhere's photo
Mon 09/14/09 06:33 PM
i haven't heard of that chemical beachbum. doesn't sound good . we have destroyed this planet with chemicals and pollution .

elsewhere's photo
Mon 09/14/09 06:29 PM
maybe jags with extreme views and self righteous thoughts should be illegal laugh no lets make humans and breathing illegal . give the planet back to the animals .

elsewhere's photo
Mon 09/14/09 06:13 PM

thanks 4974 the dude would jump all over your cheese butt laugh in your case considering you have those beautiful blue eyes bears colors laugh i'd take you to a packers game and actually root for them if they weren't playing the bears . i always wanted to see a game at labea feild can't spell it laugh because im all bear baby laugh
forgot 4974 good luck back at cha flowers it's those eyes corrupter laugh

elsewhere's photo
Mon 09/14/09 06:07 PM
thanks 4974 the dude would jump all over your cheese butt laugh in your case considering you have those beautiful blue eyes bears colors laugh i'd take you to a packers game and actually root for them if they weren't playing the bears . i always wanted to see a game at labea feild can't spell it laugh because im all bear baby laugh

elsewhere's photo
Mon 09/14/09 05:50 PM
hi buttah they already tried that . that why chicago still is gangster city laugh your rite just add alcohol with some people death and destruction will follow.

elsewhere's photo
Mon 09/14/09 05:45 PM
that's funny niteclerk you'd know working their . some people just add alcohol instant ******** . weed is more mellow like someday wants to fight after beaming up laugh

elsewhere's photo
Mon 09/14/09 05:37 PM
daniel48706 i would think violence and people robbing breaking into peoples houses . which leed to more things wouldn't be as bad if the not legalised the hard stuff more regulated it. really some people are just plain evil anyway drugs make them worse. i agree that calleighs opinion was very well put .

elsewhere's photo
Mon 09/14/09 05:23 PM
hello back dude and good luck dude . i don't like editing on my thread it's mine laugh seriously good luck slaphead

elsewhere's photo
Mon 09/14/09 05:18 PM
hey roadrunner no cutting in line . start your own thread. laugh just joking good luck on meeting your banana :banana: laugh