Community > Posts By > elsewhere

elsewhere's photo
Fri 09/18/09 04:39 AM
no one would ask for this laffing boy . i did enjoy some. maybe not as evil. or just regular dreams. your probably rite something in you invites them . nobody would want this .

elsewhere's photo
Fri 09/18/09 04:32 AM
yeah natts32 you know. i'll be 40 next year in my teens and early 20s it happened way more. sometimes it wouldn't let you wake up or tricks you your awake . but really still asleep. i still have bizarre dreams which i enjoy . thank god those evil presences aren't as frequent . thanks .:angel: flowerforyou

elsewhere's photo
Fri 09/18/09 04:23 AM
it could be worse . lucky you don't have rats. laugh i see your really scared . they have new traps the mice walk in . nothing to setup. maybe look into that . good luck . flowerforyou happy

elsewhere's photo
Fri 09/18/09 04:00 AM
i had a dream last night. that i was living in a highrise on lake michigan. until the water started rising up. aquarium lake views. :laughing: i ran out and water was rushing in the elevators. i ran to the stairs. no water . i wonder why i started running down the stairs instead of running up . :laughing: iv also experienced evil dreams. something actually touching me. definitely a evil presence . im a believer in the supernatural . do you think some people are more open to i'd say inviting other realms in . has anyone else experienced entitys. it's terrifying. only someone who's experienced it understands . and believes in this . it's real . they should have a dreams and supernatural section here. good luck everyone and sweetdreams . all opinions and experiences appreciated . :angel: asleep happy

elsewhere's photo
Thu 09/17/09 01:07 AM
i prefer real women . curvy in all the rite places happy you look great don't lose another pound . flowerforyou flowers about being fat some women wear it better than others . waving

elsewhere's photo
Wed 09/16/09 09:24 AM
damn your fast . it is yours for now laugh i'll catch you slipping . probably not though . quick draw mcgraw laugh :banana: rofl

elsewhere's photo
Wed 09/16/09 09:15 AM
i just took it over . and it's all mine .laugh :banana:

elsewhere's photo
Wed 09/16/09 07:49 AM
i hope most enjoyed the joke . for the record in real life i'd never make fun of a person with mental issues or physical problems. i have a good heart . i really didn't think a joke in the intended catagory would cause a contraversy laugh to much . good times. have fun crazy people happy laugh :banana: rofl

elsewhere's photo
Wed 09/16/09 07:39 AM
good guess cypoet laugh :thumbsup:

elsewhere's photo
Wed 09/16/09 07:37 AM
exactly may777 flowerforyou

elsewhere's photo
Wed 09/16/09 07:33 AM
hey goodguy this is jokes and funny stories. seriously lighten up dude. you have no sense of humor. good luck your going to need it. laugh :banana:

elsewhere's photo
Wed 09/16/09 07:30 AM
hey ted14621 you got it first. you have a good sense of humor. rite on. :thumbsup:

elsewhere's photo
Wed 09/16/09 07:26 AM
well inchbingebrochen none of your ****ing business laugh

elsewhere's photo
Wed 09/16/09 06:26 AM
me and my friend were driving past a mental hospital. well their was a guy with a suitcase in a hospital gown with his thumb out hitch hiking . so we picked him up . my friend asked him what was in the suitcase. his response none of your ****ind business laugh well i started getting worried so i asked him what's in your suitcase same response . none of your ****ing business . i slammed on the breaks and through him out of the car. well he left the suitcase behind. you'll never guess what was in that suitcase .laugh can anyone guess or want to know what was in it ? rofl

elsewhere's photo
Wed 09/16/09 02:54 AM
thanks again to everyone who welcomed me here . i appreciate it i wish you all happiness and good luck . happy :thumbsup:

elsewhere's photo
Tue 09/15/09 06:21 AM
rate this :banana: love it or leave it laugh judge our heart if that's possible . :angel:

elsewhere's photo
Tue 09/15/09 06:09 AM
no place like it . chicago is home . go some place else. if your really born and raised in chi town . theirs no place like home.drinks

elsewhere's photo
Tue 09/15/09 02:33 AM
mle0626 sweetdreams i'd love to be your teddy bear tonight:heart: goodnight flowerforyou flowers asleep

elsewhere's photo
Tue 09/15/09 02:19 AM
well thank you again southern bee deja vu all over again laugh flowerforyou flowers

elsewhere's photo
Tue 09/15/09 02:10 AM
hey mle0626 hey hey hey hey what's happening laugh flowers