Community > Posts By > Gypsy41

no photo
Tue 10/13/09 11:19 AM
ok I need to buy kidney beans and tomato paste.....

no photo
Tue 10/13/09 11:18 AM
Mmmmmmmm maybe I will make chili!!!!!:tongue:

<-----runs to look in cupboard for the ingredients!!!drool

no photo
Tue 10/13/09 11:15 AM

Dear journal .. I am in a quandry ... do I have Left over turkey , for dinner OR the meat loaf I made yesterday OR the bland Chili before hockey practice tonight ???.mmmmm I pick CHILI then the kids can FART their brains out on the ice and make NEW FIRENDS sick laugh laugh laugh

Enquiring minds NEED to know noway laugh laugh laugh
You can always freeze the chili or have a bit of everything. I bet you can eat large amounts!!laugh

no photo
Tue 10/13/09 11:14 AM

:smile: i would have to make a list because i cant choose just one:smile:
3 some!!!!pitchfork :banana: :wink: laugh

no photo
Tue 10/13/09 11:12 AM
I am but a simple girl.......:wink: laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Tue 10/13/09 11:12 AM

Dear diary......Ive noticed a pattern on other dating sites. It seems most of the questions are geared towards relationships and what so and so did to me etc. Its enough to slash your wrists!!!explode

Why are people so focused on the past? Forgive, forget and get over it already. slaphead

drinker for realbigsmile
Your questions arent like that though. I find most of the questions are 4 huge paragraphs that I just dont give a **** about after about 3 lines.frustrated

no photo
Tue 10/13/09 11:10 AM

How did you know I didnt poop today????shocked surprised scared

Yaaaaaaa maybe I will buy junk food!!! I want junk...I want chocolate....I want chips!!!!! drool And I want to surround myself with them and just eat and eat and watch videos in my fuzzy robe!!!:laughing:
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
I guess its not socially acceptable to go shopping this way eh????grumble laugh

no photo
Tue 10/13/09 11:09 AM
Dear diary......Ive noticed a pattern on other dating sites. It seems most of the questions are geared towards relationships and what so and so did to me etc. Its enough to slash your wrists!!!explode

Why are people so focused on the past? Forgive, forget and get over it already. slaphead

no photo
Tue 10/13/09 11:05 AM
I dont see my name up here....indifferent

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Tue 10/13/09 11:04 AM
How did you know I didnt poop today????shocked surprised scared

Yaaaaaaa maybe I will buy junk food!!! I want junk...I want chocolate....I want chips!!!!! drool And I want to surround myself with them and just eat and eat and watch videos in my fuzzy robe!!!:laughing:

no photo
Tue 10/13/09 11:00 AM

ok, im out ! shades
just stopped by to say hello .....waving
bring me back a happy meal!!drinker

no photo
Tue 10/13/09 10:59 AM
Ok what should I do today???? I cant really spend money except for maybe gas.....frustrated

no photo
Tue 10/13/09 10:55 AM
I almost went to mcdonalds last night.....for thanksgiving!!!laugh laugh laugh but instead I opted for a healthy toasted cheese sammich with alphhalpha sprouts!!!noway

no photo
Tue 10/13/09 10:54 AM

im going to mcd's..............
and your not !:tongue: laugh :tongue:
I could go today!!!!:tongue:

no photo
Tue 10/13/09 10:53 AM
Asian banjo pickers....surprised

no photo
Tue 10/13/09 10:51 AM

ok who is calling me with blocked ID????

First my land line rings.....when I didnt pick it up my cell phone started going crazy........

ARGHHHHHHHHHHH!!explode
scared
I dont answer blocked calls. It could be CRAZY PEOPLE or even

WORK!!!noway surprised scared

no photo
Tue 10/13/09 10:47 AM

smokin Someone to bone when I'm not with my friendssmokin
hahaha thats what it basically comes down to!!!rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Tue 10/13/09 10:45 AM
Ok Im kinda getting bored with this one guy.......seems all he does is take out Fred the dog.....surprised

no photo
Tue 10/13/09 10:41 AM
ok who is calling me with blocked ID????

First my land line rings.....when I didnt pick it up my cell phone started going crazy........

ARGHHHHHHHHHHH!!explode

no photo
Tue 10/13/09 10:38 AM
Ive invited no one here.....this is my sanctuary. Until I find another sanctuary.bigsmile

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25