Community > Posts By > Gypsy41

no photo
Sun 10/11/09 12:03 AM
When I was really little we lived in a logging camp and the bears would come up to our screen doors all the time!!!laugh

no photo
Sun 10/11/09 12:00 AM
hahahaaaaaa CALM DOWN!!!! Its just a black bear or a brown bear. Ive never known a bear to be able to unlock doors!!!rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Sat 10/10/09 11:45 AM
IMMMMMMMMM STARVING!!! I GOTTA EAT!!!

no photo
Sat 10/10/09 11:43 AM

she brought "egg whites" ahhh well she's cooking and teaching me to eat good stuff... good in the sense of "good for you" not necessarily in the sense of "taste" laugh laugh
In a carton>>>??? Those arent bad at all. Healthy can be good. It just takes time to make it.

no photo
Sat 10/10/09 11:42 AM
Dating other people usually helps...bigsmile

no photo
Sat 10/10/09 11:40 AM

theres bits of styro foam airplane EVERYWHERE!!! Shades gonna FREAK!!noway laugh scared
hahahahaaaaaaaaa my cat shadow likes to eat my important papers to wake me up now!!!explode

no photo
Sat 10/10/09 11:40 AM

hmmmmmm lets seeeeeee where to start Bungle is destroying shades air plane right now , Jeezuz pissed allllllllllll over the hallway floor and someone walked through it SPIDY was out all night and wouldn't feed her screaming kittens (she is FINALLLLY in ther now grrr biaTCH!!
Willows friend phoned and wanted me to text willow an Andy wants me to cat/dog sit while he kayaks to an island for thanks giving .... along with the usual list of demands I've been run off my feet already today noway laugh noway
Ohhhhhh cat pee central!!!!noway Tell willows friend to text her herself. Tell andy to get someone else to pet sit....doh you have a million cats!!slaphead

no photo
Sat 10/10/09 11:38 AM

I peeped once....surprised

It's okay, I like to be watched....pitchfork
so do I!!!devil

no photo
Sat 10/10/09 11:37 AM
Ya I dont think I have a lot of healthy here either.....If I do it has to be cooked!!noway

no photo
Sat 10/10/09 11:36 AM
I peeped once....surprised

no photo
Sat 10/10/09 11:34 AM

bah! mayhem!explode noway
Ohhhhhhh tell the diary everything!!!bigsmile drinker

no photo
Sat 10/10/09 11:33 AM
I touch my breasts daily....:wink:

no photo
Sat 10/10/09 11:32 AM

well I know I have eggs and bacon but I'm thinking the bacon won't be healthy... laugh laugh

We went out for Indian food last night Gyspy, it was so good..drool
Indian!!!!drool

no photo
Sat 10/10/09 11:30 AM

Im thinking there is no Mr.Right or Miss Right. Its coming to be its the Miss Right or Mr. Right there. Whoever is within driving/walking distance.

Or flying...or a train ride....or a horse and buggy ride...oh the possibilities are endless.:banana:
ya but they dont want to do that. Its too much work!!! slaphead

That's when you show them your boobies, men will do anything for boobies....rofl
laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sat 10/10/09 11:29 AM
poached eggs are good....

Oatmeal lowers the cholestoral.

no photo
Sat 10/10/09 11:26 AM

Sorry Myka I was walking the dog... Yes coffee is ready... Healthy? will I like healthy? laugh laugh laugh
Oh gaaaaaaaaaawd raisin bran!!!scared surprised

no photo
Sat 10/10/09 11:26 AM

IV it says here you messaged me but I didnt get the message so if I missed anything you may have to resend.

Oh, wasn't important. I just asked you to marry me but now that I think of it, that was premature thinking. I was thinking with a different head so to speak.

laugh
Damn it I missed a marriage proposal???explode noway laugh

no photo
Sat 10/10/09 11:25 AM
surprised shocked

no photo
Sat 10/10/09 11:25 AM

Im thinking there is no Mr.Right or Miss Right. Its coming to be its the Miss Right or Mr. Right there. Whoever is within driving/walking distance.

Or flying...or a train ride....or a horse and buggy ride...oh the possibilities are endless.:banana:
ya but they dont want to do that. Its too much work!!! slaphead

no photo
Sat 10/10/09 11:23 AM
see ya chevy....drinker

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next