Community > Posts By > Gypsy41

no photo
Tue 10/13/09 11:23 PM

Its a flash cartoon with singing kittens. Its great!

Anyway, I have no idea what special things to wear. I don't want to look like a total loser, and I don't want to look like I'm some super nerd that spills food on his shirt. noway
Ok....do you have a nice pair of jeans and a black shirt???? A gold chain possibly?????

no photo
Tue 10/13/09 11:17 PM

Dear diary;

I GOT MY HOTMAIL/MSN BACK! YAY!

Mine was out for 5 minutes today......server too busy.

http://www.rathergood.com/punk_kittens

Thats what I think of when I hear that song laugh
Noooooooooooooooo the last time I wnet to one of your kitty cat links it gave me a virus!!!scared

no photo
Tue 10/13/09 11:17 PM
Sooooooooo cloudy......is your date this weekend??? whatcha going to do???bigsmile

But most importantly......WTF ARE YOU GOING TO WEAR????surprised scared

no photo
Tue 10/13/09 11:16 PM

I HATE THOSE COMMERCIALS! It makes me feel super guilty about not sending money. I support the local shelter by going out there and playing with the animals because all money goes to bills. sad
omgggggggggg the emo kid!!!!!laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Tue 10/13/09 11:15 PM

Dear diary;

I GOT MY HOTMAIL/MSN BACK! YAY!

Mine was out for 5 minutes today......server too busy.

no photo
Tue 10/13/09 11:14 PM
hahaha Im listening to the White Stripes......In love with a girl!!!'

My son dled this song......he wrote white strips!!!laugh slaphead laugh

no photo
Tue 10/13/09 11:13 PM
Jimz Im truly pizzed off you havent stared at me today!!!explode :wink: laugh :tongue:

no photo
Tue 10/13/09 11:11 PM
Gnite......wow......you are not feeling welll!!!flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 10/13/09 11:10 PM

I want to learn how to play the flute.....

dont laugh!!!laugh
:tongue: You can practice with me:tongue:
noway laugh noway laugh
:tongue: I think U would like it:tongue:
I havent done a monkey in a loooooooooong time!!!laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Tue 10/13/09 11:06 PM

:banana: :banana: <-----playing PIPELINE!!!!:banana:
bigsmile whats that?flowerforyou
Hmmmmmmmm The Ventures.....a surfing song.:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Tue 10/13/09 11:05 PM

Ive read extensively on the afterlife and near death and or dying and seeing the light. What was your experience?

The memory is very vague. I have prayed and meditated and have ASKED for more...has not been given to me. I recall the flopping around from the seizure, seemed like forever. Then stillness.
Almost like falling asleep, only it hurt..my chest, arms, legs, stomach, everything hurt, and I felt like I had to puke..but couldn't get up.
I don't remember any tunnel, no white light..more like a floating sensation..
no pain. Comfortable..hearing my boys crying..then nothing.
Like ..it's soooo hard to explain. Like sudden quiet, sudden stillness in mid air..but I wasn't there, not in that room, not near my bed where I layed down when I first felt funky. I was somewhere else..I was spoken to...I don't know by who or what was said...a womans voice is all I remember.
Then being shaken..my name being called...yelled, more shaking. Came to on a gurney in the back of the ambulance...then out again till much later in the er..pins and needles sticking out of me.
I know something profound happened...I just don't know what..spent a year trying to figure it all out.

Hmmmmmmmmm interesting. And are you sure you were clinically dead? Sounds like you were most likely between this life and another dimension.

I think I was in a different dimension...I was told my heart beat was gone..
but because I was NOT in my bedroom..that part has often made me wonder...
Ya sounds like you were probably between dimensions. I know sounds weird but Ive read so much on this stuff. On near death experiences and something happened to me years ago that I too had to know. If you were fully dead you would have seen the light....as documented by so many children.

no photo
Tue 10/13/09 11:03 PM
oooooooops I meant TArget!!!bigsmile

no photo
Tue 10/13/09 11:02 PM

It's not much better here... we went from 90+ degrees to cold and overcast... They're expecting rain tomorrow... we've gotten scattered rain all over...
OMG!!!! EVERYONE RUN TO WALMART AND BUY SWEATERS STAT!!!noway scared rofl

no photo
Tue 10/13/09 11:01 PM
:banana: :banana: <-----playing PIPELINE!!!!:banana:

no photo
Tue 10/13/09 11:00 PM

dont laugh!!!laugh
:tongue: You can practice with me:tongue:
noway laugh noway laugh

no photo
Tue 10/13/09 10:58 PM
All the leaves are brown and the sky is grayindifferent

Im......I dont know what I am????? The cold weather is getting to me....

no photo
Tue 10/13/09 10:55 PM
princessssssssss!!!! How are things????bigsmile :banana:

no photo
Tue 10/13/09 10:54 PM

Ive read extensively on the afterlife and near death and or dying and seeing the light. What was your experience?

The memory is very vague. I have prayed and meditated and have ASKED for more...has not been given to me. I recall the flopping around from the seizure, seemed like forever. Then stillness.
Almost like falling asleep, only it hurt..my chest, arms, legs, stomach, everything hurt, and I felt like I had to puke..but couldn't get up.
I don't remember any tunnel, no white light..more like a floating sensation..
no pain. Comfortable..hearing my boys crying..then nothing.
Like ..it's soooo hard to explain. Like sudden quiet, sudden stillness in mid air..but I wasn't there, not in that room, not near my bed where I layed down when I first felt funky. I was somewhere else..I was spoken to...I don't know by who or what was said...a womans voice is all I remember.
Then being shaken..my name being called...yelled, more shaking. Came to on a gurney in the back of the ambulance...then out again till much later in the er..pins and needles sticking out of me.
I know something profound happened...I just don't know what..spent a year trying to figure it all out.

Hmmmmmmmmm interesting. And are you sure you were clinically dead? Sounds like you were most likely between this life and another dimension.

no photo
Tue 10/13/09 10:51 PM

what does love mean to you. do u use it like u would use the word thanx or do u really mean it?
I mean it...if I say it. I dont like to throw that word around alot!!noway

no photo
Tue 10/13/09 10:50 PM

dont laugh!!!laugh

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25