Community > Posts By > Gypsy41

no photo
Mon 10/12/09 11:13 PM

D.D

tomorrow i take a drug test for my new job!then i can wait for the weekend cuz matt will be here!
Yaaaaaaaay!!! Ok, just in case it doesnt work out....like, he's a weirdo or your a weirdo......I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT!!!laugh

no photo
Mon 10/12/09 11:10 PM
Dear diary.....Im wearing my sexy flannel jammiez and fuzzy robe JUST FOR YOU!!!smitten rofl

no photo
Mon 10/12/09 11:53 AM

must.... imput ..... numbers .... before I pass out.... arrrghhhhhhfrustrated laugh laugh laugh
must.....give gypsy my bank card......bigsmile

no photo
Mon 10/12/09 11:52 AM

lmfao !!!!!!!!!!
well you asked for it !
I thought it would take him a looooooong time!!! He truly is boring!!!laugh

no photo
Mon 10/12/09 11:48 AM
ok now I have 2 going on the same question. One already emailed me his life!!!!surprised

no photo
Mon 10/12/09 11:45 AM
Time to get rid of some of those CATS!!!noway

no photo
Mon 10/12/09 11:45 AM

pet peeeeeee gotta love pet peeee three days in a row I've cleaned up pet peeeeeee fukc mang whens MY day off !?!?!?!!?!?!!?!
would you like a little cat puke to go with that cat pee????laugh

no photo
Mon 10/12/09 11:41 AM

frustrated OK seriously Journal... I came to work to do SOMETHING , and if I keep jabbering to you I WILL GET NOTHING done ...frustrated frustrated

BUT, I cannot help myself ... I'm addictedlaugh :wink:
what is it that you do there anyways????noway laugh

no photo
Mon 10/12/09 11:41 AM

can i milk ya then gypsy .......drool
laugh noway laugh

no photo
Mon 10/12/09 11:40 AM
ok who threw up on my floor????rant

I just told candle guy to tell me his life story in 300 words or less. That should keep him busy for awhile!!!laugh

no photo
Mon 10/12/09 11:37 AM

Noooooooo you make devilled egg sandwiches!!!!! pitchfork A bit of mayo, salt, pepper, onion and top liberally with alphalpha sprouts~~!!!drool
sick

She had me TIL .. SPROUTS sick sick sick laugh
I love alphalpha sprouts....I must have been a cow in another life!!!laugh Moooooooooo@@!

no photo
Mon 10/12/09 11:34 AM

Guys, how do you feel when the woman you are dating refers to you as

'My Man'??????

It makes me feel like King of the World.

It's not what her words say that counts (words can say so much but also mean nothing), it's how she looks at me and how her heart calls me that is important to me.
Money my man!!!love smitten :laughing:

no photo
Mon 10/12/09 11:33 AM
he's asking me boring questions......grumble

He's the guy who asked me about candle holders and his bed!!!laugh

no photo
Mon 10/12/09 11:32 AM

My man My man!!!smitten

Oh swwwwwwwwoooon!!!!rofl rofl rofl rofl

So thats all it takes is for me to club some guy over the head....drag him home and call him my man????laugh

Yes, and they will even give you their money if you do it!:banana:
Moneyyyyyyy!!!!love love love love

no photo
Mon 10/12/09 11:31 AM

Noooooooo you make devilled egg sandwiches!!!!! pitchfork A bit of mayo, salt, pepper, onion and top liberally with alphalpha sprouts~~!!!drool
sick
SHUUUUUUUUUTUP AND EAT IT!!!!explode rant laugh

no photo
Mon 10/12/09 11:31 AM
I keep forgetting Im talking to a guy on another website!!!! hahaaaaaa he must be reallllllly EXCITING!!!laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Mon 10/12/09 11:28 AM

no photo
Mon 10/12/09 11:26 AM
My man My man!!!smitten

Oh swwwwwwwwoooon!!!!rofl rofl rofl rofl

So thats all it takes is for me to club some guy over the head....drag him home and call him my man????laugh

no photo
Mon 10/12/09 11:23 AM

Yes BUT only the day after ... as in left overs.. ya know ??... this is my first attempt at cookin my OWN turkey for the kids and I

PS .. I spelt KIDS wrong IF you can believe it lol
One day Im going to make a turkey and everyone is going to DIE!!!!pitchfork scared surprised

no photo
Mon 10/12/09 11:22 AM

have you guys ever had a fried turkey ????
thats some good eating........drool
No....never have. noway

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25