Wed 12/02/09 02:06 PM
glitter

sahil_231090's photo
Wed 12/02/09 02:03 PM
let's keep it rolling

one hundred twenty eight !

sahil_231090's photo
Tue 12/01/09 05:18 AM

I will be glad when celebs have the right to just say 'thats private, or thats noones business" without being blacklisted or villainized for it.

couldn't agree more !

i guess people who live out of celeb gossips don't much have a life of there own.. (lol i am joking don't beat me over the head for this comment)

sahil_231090's photo
Tue 12/01/09 05:04 AM

What do they have in common?

i have experienced neither :cry: :cry: laugh

sahil_231090's photo
Mon 11/30/09 05:15 PM
WOW could this be the thing that kill's us all by 2012 ? laugh

i know the issue is serious but if you gonna die, you gonna die! plus all this is way out of our hands i am sure WHO is taking it seriously there just saying that so that people don't panic and cause hell to break loose !

sahil_231090's photo
Mon 11/30/09 04:33 AM

First of all you might want to check your grammar. This whole post appears to be one long sentence, but thats not my point. You know there are other reasons for not eating meat. Who told you that eating meat doesn't disturb the ecoligical order? What about all the deforestation in Brazil due to cattle herding? There are dire consequences for the planet if illegal deforestation associated with the beef and leather industries is not stopped because the Amazon rainforests absorb and hold huge quantities of carbon pollution. Not to mention the levels of Methane gas when cattle are mass produced. Sure, you could argue that the amount of pesticides and fertilizers seeping into our rivers and water supply are at dangerous levels and its true. However you're the one lashing out at us and the real culprits are the mega multi- national corporations that are reaping what we sow.

Ask your self this: Would you be prepared to work in a slaughterhouse and kill the animals you eat?

My point is there is more involved in this topic than you and I listed.

Please excuse my point and grammar
i agree with you in fact, everything we do for our comfort causes problems and as you have clearly stated both are equally bad.
Scientists are coming up with ways to improve farming and breeding (or at least i hope!)

but my friends point was that killing 1 type of life form and consuming it and then saying that killing animals is hypocrisy i didn't say i agree in fact i believe it was meant as a joke
so basically what he was trying to say was

for vegetarians

humans> animals> plants

for my friend

humans> animals=plants

sahil_231090's photo
Mon 11/30/09 02:03 AM
sorry about the spelling mistake in the topic
can i edit it?

sahil_231090's photo
Mon 11/30/09 02:01 AM
i had quite a funny debate at college so i thought i should share it with everyone here
Today i was with my group of friends and were talking about stuff when all of a sudden we were divided into 2 groups the vegetarians and the non-vegetarians i being with the non veg one
i made the point that the animals we eat from the market are created(ie breed on farms) and then consumed it's not like they are hunted and are approaching extinction
The counter argument was that creating (again breeding) a living thing doesn't give us the right to kill it
at this point my friend said that every vegetable is also a living plant at one stage we grow it, kill it and eat it, also it's just easy to say that killing animals is wrong but we kill plant's also each day killing them is just easier to look at and therefore all vegetarians who don’t eat meat because you think killing animals is cruel should know this that every crop also suffers death also they have feeling's also so either starve to death or shut up and let us eat meat if it doesn’t disturb the ecological order

What are your views on this issue?

sahil_231090's photo
Sun 11/29/09 05:51 AM
rofl rofl rofl

sahil_231090's photo
Sat 11/28/09 09:22 PM
ma'am i have about it and i believe it's 'awesome' by the way
it would be just faster if you contradicted me with your viewpoint.

sahil_231090's photo
Sat 11/28/09 09:10 PM

I believe the war on terror is fabricated as a means to make money and get us to give up our constitutional rights.

i believe the US is in the war only because of the security concerns.as soon as it pulls out it's troops the extremists take over the country and there you have it-a paradise of any Islamic extremist to train terrorists,brainwash innocent children and cause chaos in the world
This is a global problem although i don't think war is the answer but it is required for short term stability.

sahil_231090's photo
Sat 11/28/09 07:24 PM
^^^
exactly all this belief in an imaginary being creating stuff has caused so much trouble
back to the topic:-
1. those ***holes dont represent the Muslim community
2. Europe is a civilized place Baghdad isn't even stable
3. there is a big vicious circle of religion kinda like the 'dark ages' so they need help else 9/11 or other such events are going to take place 2 ways to stop this
a)kill the terrorists by sending troops- but will that really stop from others from emerging?
b)to create a secure environment and change the peoples views about non-islamic people-problem here it's a long way to go before that can happen

sahil_231090's photo
Sat 11/28/09 04:28 AM
7 for keeping everyone in suspense about how you look.. lol !

sahil_231090's photo
Thu 11/12/09 04:12 AM
rofl rofl

sahil_231090's photo
Sat 10/31/09 07:53 PM
well my elder cousion sisters had the same problem when they were young and they said that it was an unavoidable evil and they had to put up with it.

plus this is a dating sight by default people think that you are willing to engage in a conversation so they will message you and it someone keeps annoying you just report the user

and finally what makes you think that starting a topic here will stop them i mean most of them message the same message to everyone (i know this because three of my friends got messaged by the same person with the same content)

we all have to put up with idiots some just have to put up with more than others

best of luck to all

sahil_231090's photo
Wed 10/28/09 09:56 AM
seems a bit exaggerated to me, glad India is still in 1959 by this test situations .

sahil_231090's photo
Fri 10/23/09 05:35 AM
woooooo hoooooo it's my birthday today and i wish myself !!!

sahil_231090's photo
Thu 10/22/09 06:00 AM

lol that bad .. man everyone does hate me here