Community > Posts By > sahil_231090

sahil_231090's photo
Sat 11/17/12 12:45 PM

thier are always some or the other...thing which makes u feel good...it juzz turn ur mood upside down...juzz like dat....so what is ur feel good stuff...

Being around friends and family,
Watching a sci fi thriller
reading a book that I like
talking to an intellectual being
learning a new lesson everyday.. :)

sahil_231090's photo
Wed 11/16/11 07:30 AM
thank you both.... :)

sahil_231090's photo
Tue 11/15/11 01:24 PM
Edited by sahil_231090 on Tue 11/15/11 01:41 PM

I think Your profile is absolutely fine ,just the

way it is !!!

You strike me as a brilliant young man, who will go

very far in life.

Be Blessed Now.
flowerforyou
I don't want to sound snippy, but I think he was asking for different points of view on his profile...I think he is a man who welcomes an honest and sincere opinion....He must have had some concerns or questions otherwise, he would not have started the thread...

exactly ma'am, I whole heartedly adore the complements, however I wanted to know how much information to put out there... the problem that I have is, I've got 1 opportunity for a person to read my profile. If something negative goes in their head then it will end before a chance, thus I put up as much info as I thought fit in the manner I saw just and hoped to get constructive criticism

sahil_231090's photo
Tue 11/15/11 11:29 AM
fire engulfed space
enraged demons
let out of their place
nowhere to run
nowhere to hide
embodiment of hell
without a trace

Gentle as breeze passing by
without suspect
living a lie
inferno inside
both dead and alive
deep in the abyss
they still cry

darkness their light
salvation at dusk
breaks open the trap
which exposes the plight
rage and horror
travel together
both in the same sight

addicted to this
day by day they strive
drying slowly within
as they kill faster outside
the cry goes softer
till it can't be heard
the soul is gone
the evil survives

Don't worry, i'm normal :P

sahil_231090's photo
Tue 11/15/11 10:52 AM

please let me know your views

Hi and welcome!!!

First impressions can often be last impressions, that is why they are so important!.....For me, remember ONLY me, your profile is intimidating in this respect...It reads like it is cast in stone...In other words, I would think, "Here is a guy who has everything about himself and what he is looking for all figured out and neatly compartmentalized....Since I am curious and spontaneous by nature, I would wrongly or rightly think you would not be too interested in my personality type...

I guess it is a draw back of so many HR interviews and essays that force you to analyze yourself, which have has resulted in this. Your assumption is indeed correct, I would like the person I am with to know themselves better, hope I don't come across as dogmatic and martinet

sahil_231090's photo
Tue 11/15/11 08:36 AM
@soufiehere - thank you for your wishes ma'am :)

@singmesweet - General consensus was that these were bad points of view, however as you said I should not promote prejudice and I will rectify ASAP Thank you for your input ma'am :)

sahil_231090's photo
Tue 11/15/11 08:29 AM
* neutrino

sahil_231090's photo
Tue 11/15/11 08:29 AM
I think we should all wait for the news from LHC to see whether theories and fact match or not.... people rush too fast in theory ( remember the neutron faster than the speed of light )

sahil_231090's photo
Tue 11/15/11 08:23 AM
Back to work - Bill Clinton

sahil_231090's photo
Tue 11/15/11 08:22 AM
please let me know your views

sahil_231090's photo
Sun 09/26/10 01:10 AM
The megalomaniac billionaire is over here,
everyone, start to stare and pretend they don't care
I advocate, that you do not nefariously relate your fate
to mine, else i'll make sure you do time for another human's crime

your ineffectual tricks and gusto for my defeat,
replete my incentives to break your teeth, cut off your feet
throw you awake in a lake so your sleeping with the fishes
and you'll be wishin' that we'd never meet

I've got a legion of yes men, like a brood of hen
restricted to my metaphysical pen, what do i do with them ??
i throw them a bone once a while when i'm alone
but when i'm done profligating my throne, they better stay out of my zone

i'm blunt and straight upfront with any punk
who'll thinks the knows the ropes and tires to pull of a stunt
no need to stab anyone in the back when i can shoot them in the head
i'll fill you up with bullets made of lead, so if you face me, your dead

my profit rate inflates at an exponential rate
i'm so rich, that i can buy 2 or 3 entire states
i know how to play the game, i know how to win the match
kick obstacles out of the way and cling to any opportunity you can snatch

The realm of my empire is not a pecuniary stream
it's a flood filled with tears sweet and blood
i command my kingdom, i make the every rule
abide by my orders or go back to school

I've learnt the tricks of the trade, been the ace of spade
shown the entire world my caliber, shown them i'm not afraid
i'm awesome at playing possum, i'll fool you with my words
the i'll stack you against the 8 ball and make sure your never heard...

sahil_231090's photo
Sun 09/05/10 09:49 AM
Thank U !! drinker

sahil_231090's photo
Mon 07/19/10 11:34 PM

You look like a geeklaugh

funny but true .. laugh

sahil_231090's photo
Mon 07/19/10 12:58 PM

Members want to see if they are attracted to you – and that can’t happen with a picture wherein you aren’t fully visible. Sometimes we need to see that you have all your teeth and they are white – and straight! laugh

oh no !! you now know my secret... so i will have to kill you :tongue: laugh

sahil_231090's photo
Sun 07/18/10 12:43 PM
i guess the title says it all :-

http://i871.photobucket.com/albums/ab275/sahil_231090/backinblack.jpg

should i make it my main pic or not ??

sahil_231090's photo
Mon 06/28/10 03:01 AM

sahil_231090's photo
Fri 06/11/10 04:00 AM
Chapter 1

As Thomas Blake got up in the middle of the night, rain was dripping down upon the earth, but it was not only the drops from the clouds that watered his eyes. He like many times before had the same nightmare, actually not a nightmare but a flashback.
As a child living in the hills of Ryse in Marwin, his life was as good as any 7 year old kid’s would be. Then suddenly they came. A horde of enemy troops descended on them from helicopters and infested their streets with lead bullets. He ran to his house and asked his parents (who were plotting the escape route for the family by that time), why the guys were hurting everyone. Alas nobody had the time to explain it to the child that this was a complicated 100 year old rivalry with Sorola. His father quickly told him to go to his room and pack his most prized possessions. Before the sentence got over, the main door flung open and bullets raged left and right, piercing through any human flesh that came its way. The little boy ran into a closet with a small crack to observe the slaughter of his family. Till 30 hours after the gunfire stopped, he stayed in that closet too terrified to venture outside. Then finally the need for food and water led him outside to the very sight that would haunt him for years to come.
The base camp lights were switched on and the soldiers called in for there mission briefing. They were at the very edge of the enemy capital city Latarm, which contained the leaders responsible for the painful memories of the solider and many more like him. The mission was simple to explain but equally tough to carry out. They were going to end the war tonight by terminating all the enemy leaders. There was no better timing as the enemy cavalierly was weak from the defeat in a battle just a few days ago and reinforcements were to arrive by tomorrow. They were to use stealth to get inside the city gates, camouflage with the town people and assassinate the leaders at there usual briefing grounds right in the heart of the enemy territory. What would happen next? The troops never asked, killing the leaders was their task.
He knew inside his heart, it was a suicide mission, but his life wasn’t that great either and he had to go through with it, else his country would suffer the same fate as his family. The thought of his fellow countrymen and women lying dead on the ground, in pools of their own blood was the scenario he wanted to prevent. His life would necessary for this war to end.

After the briefing ended he went back to his bed to pray. There were tiny groups of soldiers, who were trying to plan an escape route out of the city. He did not care to join any of them in their quest to try to get out alive, it would be impossible. The infiltration was to start in a few hours and he had to get ready.

Chapter 2

Mark Wells, one of the greatest reporters of his country walked down the streets of Helm one of the big cities of Marwin. This was the place he grew up as a child in the poor suburban area. His father barely pieced enough cash to send him to school. Mark spent his childhood reading whatever books he could buy from the rag pickers. His idol was ‘Sherlock Holmes’ by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. His childhood dream was to become a private detective. His curiosity for revealing the truth combined with the impracticality of being a detective in a war ravaged nation ultimately led him to become an investigative journalist. In his first year itself he became a major celebrity by cracking one of the biggest drug rackets which involved a lot of government officials and corrupt bureaucrats. This became the biggest news of the nation for the entire year. However this success came at a major cost, the government collapsed and he made a lot of enemies in the process. The new government broke the then existing treaty with Sorola which caused a major surge in violence and attacks within both nations.
Mark had returned to his home town after 4 years. He left the nation due to the combination of massive opportunities he received in other nations and the death treats he received in his own country. Now the war had taken its toll and he was the senior annalist of the story.
Mark never found peace with his battle with political diplomacy and never took ‘no comment’ for an answer. From his childhood he always questioned everything he was told. ‘Why’ was his favourite word in the English vocabulary and was always on the lookout for fishy stuff. This was in fact the reason he was back. He knew that there was more than a 100 year old trade dispute that had led to his battle. But what was it??
Despite being from one of the nations involved, he was not one bit partial to his own country and made his decisions on nothing but pure facts. His news crew identified this and that’s why he was the man in charge of this story.

Chapter 3

The large domes of the presidential place of Marwin echoed with hundreds of marching feet, walking to and fro. The once beautifully decorated hall with a rich collection of paintings and other artwork was now a den filled with screens and wires fitted throughout the place, so that there would be no delay and interception of information from the base camp.
General Oswin was guy in charge; his live was becoming increasingly difficult lately. He was running out of personal and the president was constantly on his tail demanding he not use any techniques which would result in war crime charges as repercussions. So he forged a plan to end the war fast and do it without a trace of the Marwin army.

sahil_231090's photo
Thu 04/08/10 02:59 AM
thanks !! flowerforyou flowerforyou

sahil_231090's photo
Wed 04/07/10 05:45 AM
This is the story of _____

He opened his eyes and had a platinum spoon in his mouth
everything he ever desired required only a cry or shout

He had all that he wanted - money, friends and fun
still if he was offered the moon he wanted the sun

Fate made him realize he had to buy it himself
time to stand on his 2 feet and make some wealth

So he got up and went for the top without any help
luck wasn't beside so failure is with what he dealt

All he got was pity and his situation was lean
he was forced to live a life he had never before seen

In the troubled times the best of his abilities got tested
but it never got him down infact he got more interested

The flame of ambition grew brighter inside
greed was now need and it was also about pride

One evening he looked in the sky and took an oath
sun or moon wasn't a choice, he now wanted both

So he gave it his all, worked all day and all night
snatched every opportunity with all his might

Never took a break, never took sight of his goal
it seems as if the top could only satisfy his soul

Down along the time line and he finally made it
history would not forget his name, he engraved it

So finally he stopped !! thinking all he ever wanted as all he had
looking back for searching happiness what he saw made him sad

He abandoned everything he had when he was broke
as if all his friends and family vanished into the smoke

From the very flame that had ignited his quest
he felt a certain organ break inside his chest

As his lifeline neared it's end his depression went south
His finally died alone with a platinum spoon in his mouth !!

sahil_231090's photo
Sun 03/14/10 12:23 PM
a heterosexual 9 !! happy :tongue:

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9