Community > Posts By > ajhagena

ajhagena's photo
Mon 12/10/07 10:57 PM
Edited by ajhagena on Mon 12/10/07 10:57 PM
the elementary genetics i took in my physical anthropology class was enough for me, thank you very much.

Don't think I can bring myself to be that bored again.

:tongue:

ajhagena's photo
Mon 12/10/07 10:56 PM
I think he plays the kazoo

ajhagena's photo
Mon 12/10/07 10:55 PM
well, as long as you can get sex in return, i say go ahead and do the papers

glasses

ajhagena's photo
Fri 12/07/07 07:20 PM
Actually, the biggest problem with schools today is the fact that you don't have to learn anything whatsoever to get a passing grade (or even to get an A).

Most teachers freely admit to grading based on how much effort a student puts forth, since this is supposed to be the 'fair' way. So any student who does his homework is essentially guaranteed a C in the class, even if he fails every test.

Even in college it's like this.

Thus no one bothers to learn how to learn.

And if you think it's only the younger generations who has this problem, you're a ****ing idiot. Just watch "Who's Smarter Than A Fifth Grader." The fact that any college graduate, or any high school graduate, for that matter, can't get 99% of those questions right says a fair amount about our education system.

ajhagena's photo
Fri 12/07/07 04:23 PM
We are all here to have fun but your "humor" crosses the line. It is unkind and hurtful.

I fail to see how my humor is unkind and hurtful.

I mean, it might bother a serial killer because it may open old wounds, but everyone else should be fine by it.

ajhagena's photo
Fri 12/07/07 04:21 PM
I think your caps lock key is broken.

ajhagena's photo
Fri 12/07/07 04:20 PM
music and walks through the rain

ajhagena's photo
Fri 12/07/07 04:19 PM
WELL NO ONE TALKS TO ME EITHER I THINK IT'S BECAUSE THEY THINK I'M AN ALIEN

ajhagena's photo
Fri 12/07/07 04:18 PM
Wait, so you just figured out that alcohol makes your cravings unbearable, but you still don't know what to do about it?

Isn't it rather obvious?

ajhagena's photo
Fri 12/07/07 04:17 PM
what I want to know is why all the girls become assholes when they realize that the guy they are talking to is a serial killer.

I mean, can't they keep an open mind about these things?

:/

ajhagena's photo
Fri 12/07/07 04:15 PM
The opening post of this thread reads like an Elmore James song. If only it said, "and she don't want me no more."

in any event, it gets an A+ in my book (and everyone knows that my opinion is the most important).

ajhagena's photo
Fri 12/07/07 04:14 PM
ERR I MEAN I HATE IT WHEN THEY... ERRR.... SOMETHING

ajhagena's photo
Fri 12/07/07 04:13 PM
i hate it when women turn down sex with me

ajhagena's photo
Fri 12/07/07 04:12 PM
any girl who is willing to buy pop tarts for the first man she meets is clearly a dirty slut and shouldn't be trusted.

ajhagena's photo
Fri 12/07/07 02:55 PM
I have a sneaking suspicion that the only reason they kissed so long was that either neither of them knew what to do next, or neither was brave enough to make the first move.

In which case I feel no envy whatsoever.

ajhagena's photo
Thu 12/06/07 04:59 PM
Primus is awesome.

I'm so incredibly happy that Metallica never let Les Claypool be their bassist... what a waste of talent that would have been.

And my favorite song this very moment is "done somebody wrong" by Elmore James.

But it changes hourly.

ajhagena's photo
Thu 12/06/07 12:13 AM
pttttttffffffffffffff wrong

FILTHY LIES!

glasses

ajhagena's photo
Wed 12/05/07 09:16 PM
You guys all fail.

Well, except maybe rara.

If you're picking the GREATEST rock band, then the title has to go to the Allman Brothers Band.

Led Zeppelin is the only band that even has a shot of contesting them.

ajhagena's photo
Wed 12/05/07 07:42 PM
I recommend staying away from any "labtobs", since they tend to be big and unwieldy.

I'd also recommend getting a Mac, but some people aren't awesome enough to use them.

ajhagena's photo
Wed 12/05/07 07:10 PM
I saw him once.

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25