Community > Posts By > Gator76

Gator76's photo
Thu 11/19/09 07:29 AM

Why do men cheat??explode

A generalization: Men tend to cheat largely for sexual reasons, while women tend to cheat more for emotional reasons. There are statistics all over the place about percentages...are cheaters even honest about responses to surveys? noway Chances are, however, that many men and women are never found out. Perhaps the most important question to ask is the specific one: Why did your man cheat? Only he knows...maybe? Only you can decide whether it was a forgivable one-time indiscretion or a deal-breaker for all time. Maybe he never deserved you? No one knows that...here or anywhere else...except you. But, I do know that not all men and women cheat. I wish you peace with your decisions...and good luck with this or the next relationship.flowerforyou

Gator76's photo
Thu 11/19/09 07:11 AM

Same here flowerforyou

What do I wish for---A gentleman to spend the holidays with.

What will I get---Heartache and bath salts.

Nooooo!noway I hope you get your wish! flowerforyou

:heart: <------- We will be together...with friends, family, events and food...pleasures of the table!
And supporting one of our favorite charities...Heifer International (Heifer.org) :heart:

Gator76's photo
Thu 11/19/09 07:01 AM

Men want :

A full belly
A lady in public
A whore in the bedroom
Clean towels
To leave them alone during the game
Don't talk to much:heart:

Boy, don't you wonder whether Gossipmpm has 132 email marriage proposals in her inbox right now? laugh surprised

Gator76's photo
Thu 11/19/09 06:55 AM
said, "You know?" I'd make Bill Gates look like a pauper!laugh

Gator76's photo
Wed 11/18/09 11:12 PM

Yup....yup....it has been updated. Why? Cause that's how I roll.laugh laugh

Hey, brother...enjoyed the read. We could probably talk a lot about movies among other things....might have a few recommendations for you, too. Traveling some - Atlanta, KC, New Orleans - but if I find myself in Daytona in the not-too-distant future...buy you an adult beverage of your choice and we can solve most of the world's problems. :wink:

Gator76's photo
Wed 11/18/09 10:16 PM

For or against?

Well, it's pretty easy to see how wars start, eh?
flowerforyou

Gator76's photo
Wed 11/18/09 09:50 PM

Not all women are crazy, that's a generalization and not fair. Are all men liars? No

Anywho, it could be several things. She should give you some kind of reason. If not that makes me wonder.

I agree..not enough information here to even advise...but sounds like some cards aren't on the table!
Good luck...nothing beats good communication!:smile:

Gator76's photo
Wed 11/18/09 09:42 PM

Sure, it's both, but consider...

If you ever put someone's wants and needs before your without ever a thought...
If your heart races when that someone enters a room...
If you can't wait to leave dinner because you desire that someone so much...
If you find it unfathomable to ever cheat on that someone...
If you would give up every material possession just to be with that someone...
If you can laugh or cry with that someone over a movie, a book, a song or a sunset...
If you can freely and easily say "It's all right" when that someone makes a mistake...
If you would rather spend time with that someone than any other...
If you can support that someone's dreams with never a thought of jealousy...

:heart: These are just a few ACTIONS that say LOVE :heart:

Teach me.....ol' wise one.shades

I don't know about wise...but I KNOW I'm not old! laugh :wink:

These are all wonderful examples of actions of Love. Yet they are narrowly defined by the type of love. I think the definition of "Love" is where the diagreements begin. That is to ask the age old question What is Love?

However, I do like the attributes of actions in the quote. I am not sure if it is entirely original?

Let me assure you...it is...:wink: Oh, there might be a word or phrase that can be found somewhere...hard to be totally original...but I write it just before posting. happy

Gator76's photo
Wed 11/18/09 07:34 PM

If you can laugh or cry with that someone over a movie, a book, a song or a sunset...
If you can freely and easily say "It's all right" when that someone makes a mistake...

Teach me.....ol' wise one.shades

I don't know about wise...but I KNOW I'm not old! laugh :wink:

Gator76's photo
Wed 11/18/09 07:11 PM

Gator76's photo
Wed 11/18/09 04:43 PM

The answer is simply that men want to be like the lion in the jungle bangin everyt female that he can take down. Human society doesn't approve of this so guys adapted to this idea that a man should only be with one woman at one time. Then woman came up with this ******** thing called true love. Love is real and it feels great but true love doesn't exist in the heart of a man. Well, maybe in a gay man it might. Show me a couple that's been married for a lifetime without cheating and I'll show you the biggest ****ing liars ever. My grandpa was married to my grandma for 49 years and left her for a 48 year old lady (that's one year younger than my mom)

the world has always been crazy like this. I don't know why all you women don't except the fact that guys are guys and you should look for the best and be glad the one you like the most sleeps in your bed. My gf loves me to death and she thinks I am gods gift to the world. If I stay with her forever and keep her happy why shouldn't I be able to have what I want?

Why can't I have my fairytale? Which would be sleeping with anyone I want. Who's to take that right away from me? I bust my *** trying to please her but in the end I'm left short of happiness. I could leave her and seek out a life that would make me happy but what about her? I care about her but i'm not selling myself short of what I want. I just keep it to myself and we're both happy. And also, the only reason I sleep with other women is because the sex is lame and her head is awful. I've tried for the past year and a half to change it or help her get out of her shell but it doesn't help. Sleeping with others is my last resort but that's what it's come to.:heart:

Boy, are you in for a rude awakening someday...MAYBE! I can't possibly add to the wisdom meted out in earlier posts. Take a good hard look at yourself before it's too late. And it's later than you think! Good luck!noway

Gator76's photo
Wed 11/18/09 04:35 PM
Depp is a great actor...love his work. Women are probably best at picking the sexiest man alive! But George Clooney strikes me as a great guy to be around...whether you're a woman or a man. His role as Ulysses Everett McGill in the Coen brothers movie "Oh, Brother, Where Art Thou?" was without a doubt one of the most endearing portrayals in years.laugh

Gator76's photo
Wed 11/18/09 04:11 PM

So, I was out with a friend last weekend and just as three smoking hot girls walked into ear shot he said, loudly, "women always lie about that." This of course got the girls attention and they started talking to us. It was a tool he uses to get girls to talk to him. But, it made me curious.

What do women most often lie about?

"I'll be ready in five minutes"

rofl rofl rofl rofl
I have to agree...but you know...I never say a word...I just get out War and Peace and start reading!:wink:

Gator76's photo
Wed 11/18/09 04:04 PM

I washed my hair today. I lathered, and rinsed, but I didn't follow the label instructions and repeat. Do you think the people at Procter and Gamble are after me now?

Uh oh, you mean you didn't see your name come up on their website? ohwell

Gator76's photo
Wed 11/18/09 03:58 PM
Love and sex are at times two different things...and sometimes they are overlapping...as if you drew two circles that shared some common space (overlapping) and some space that was distinctly different. A healthy relationship has both...with all the physical and emotional elements present. Having one without the other is probably not nearly as satisfying or fulfilling. :smile: :heart:

Gator76's photo
Wed 11/18/09 12:02 PM
Love poems have been found in the tombs of the Pharoahs in the Valley of the Kings...so people have been writing about this four-letter word for more than 3,600 years...and speaking of it for even longer. All I'm sure of is that you know it when you're in it...and there's nothing else like it. I've been moved by the words of many over the years...from those of long-since forgotten scribes...to Dickinson. Still, every now and then you hear or read something that speaks to you. A Diana Krall song has these lyrics that I've felt...

"Oh, you're in my blood like holy wine
You taste so bitter and you taste so sweet
Oh, I could drink a case of you, darling
And still be on my feet
I'd still be on my feet" :smile:

Gator76's photo
Wed 11/18/09 11:35 AM
Just maybe there are few inherently wrong answers to this one...and a lot of "right" opinions. :wink:
As long as you and your (choose one)... significant other, soul mate, lover, boyfriend, girlfriend...agree, it's pretty much between the two of you. happy

Gator76's photo
Wed 11/18/09 11:22 AM

When I was in my twenties, I helped design the ornaments on the National Christmas Tree in Washington, D.C....twice! :smile:

Gator76's photo
Wed 11/18/09 11:12 AM

:heart: Why be in a relationship at all?:heart:

:heart: Why not?:heart: :smile:
<--------------

Gator76's photo
Wed 11/18/09 08:02 AM
Good morning, all! Slipping into the late morning here...one last cup of coffee...and off to run some errands. Hope everyone has a great day! happy

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25