Community > Posts By > LeeFranklin

LeeFranklin's photo
Thu 07/27/17 03:30 PM
Ah crap...Rosemary.

LeeFranklin's photo
Thu 07/27/17 03:26 PM
I think a kind "got to go" or "talk later"...Something...Anything.

I cannot stand the lack or manners on the internet. I expect similar in person, kindness and COMMUNICATION.

Duh.

LeeFranklin's photo
Thu 07/27/17 01:33 PM

mikey do you have a tesla? how many? :thumbsup:

Hey, no I don't have one.
Do you drive miss afib? waving

i do my afib friend, but no teslawinking and nothing on two wheels lol my heart cannot stand that kind of excitement slaphead

Points for me please...Cause I want a Tesla.

Please.flowerforyou

LeeFranklin's photo
Thu 07/27/17 01:24 PM

eh I think repeat sex offenders should have their balls cut off

Ditto on this one.

I am not sure about the OP issue. Seems un-related to the crime?

Reducing the population...I don't think this little smidge of an effort will do that.

LeeFranklin's photo
Wed 07/26/17 01:49 PM

Britain has just announced the banning of all petrol and diesel engine cars from 2040! Germany 2030.
The uk government collects millions in tax from this so that will have to come from somewhere else.
BMW has just announced that they will build the new all electric mini in the UK to.

I don't quite understand. Do you mean the banning with begin in the year 2040 for Britain and 2030 for Germany?

I like the concept of electric cars, much better for the environment...I believe? But how long do they last before needing to be recharged? And what kind of effect will the battery have on the environment as far as radiation?

Well, the batteries aren't so "Clean" to manufacture. Disposal...Kind of like nuclear waste.

The charging...VIA...Nuclear power plant electricity? Coal? We have a few power generating Dams in Texas but only drop in bucket for KW usage.

A lot to figure out but here we go,

I think TESLA is quoting what, 200 miles per charge?

We are having a bunch of battery charge stions added to Houston area this year.

What to do in Texas when one travels many miles?
Small towns will not have battery charging stations for a long time so only City commuting for now.

Thanks Lee for explaining. Seems like getting rid of one problem could induce a new problem for the environment.

Yep, best thing so far is solar power. But, what does it take to manufacture all those solar cells? We could all go to work at what...10 MPH and no AC/Heat?

Sometimes the quick and obvious solutions aren't that much for the long term.

I have been in oil business many years and I often wish the first guys a Spindletop, TX would have just capped that first sucker and gone to the bar for a drink.

Oil can be handled responsibly but the Earth is ready for an alternative that is practical.

LeeFranklin's photo
Wed 07/26/17 01:42 PM
Edited by LeeFranklin on Wed 07/26/17 01:43 PM

There are a few charging points in the UK. it's the time they take to charge.
I'm surprised the big oil giants haven't had something to say about this!

Houston is getting "quick charge" stations installed per the News guys.
About 0 minutes of something.

I want a TESLA bad. The quality is over the top.

Lithium batteries I hope do not come into the auto realm. Very dangerous in many conditions.

As far as UK tax $...??? That is something that will have to be dealt with huh?

LeeFranklin's photo
Wed 07/26/17 01:37 PM

Britain has just announced the banning of all petrol and diesel engine cars from 2040! Germany 2030.
The uk government collects millions in tax from this so that will have to come from somewhere else.
BMW has just announced that they will build the new all electric mini in the UK to.

I don't quite understand. Do you mean the banning with begin in the year 2040 for Britain and 2030 for Germany?

I like the concept of electric cars, much better for the environment...I believe? But how long do they last before needing to be recharged? And what kind of effect will the battery have on the environment as far as radiation?

Well, the batteries aren't so "Clean" to manufacture. Disposal...Kind of like nuclear waste.

The charging...VIA...Nuclear power plant electricity? Coal? We have a few power generating Dams in Texas but only drop in bucket for KW usage.

A lot to figure out but here we go,

I think TESLA is quoting what, 200 miles per charge?

We are having a bunch of battery charge stions added to Houston area this year.

What to do in Texas when one travels many miles?
Small towns will not have battery charging stations for a long time so only City commuting for now.

LeeFranklin's photo
Wed 07/26/17 01:32 PM
Everybody headed to battery powered. Not sure about the ecology of making all those batteries? Disposal after life span ends?

USA is short on diesel for God knows why. Government BS I am sure.

VW CC Diesel in UK = Awesome. No diesel here in USA. Turbo gas = about 35 MPG or something best they can do.

TOYOTA was to bring Diesel TUNDRA here in 2015 with CUMMINS engine. We didn't get them and all went quiet.

I am considering AUDI Diesel SUV.

LeeFranklin's photo
Mon 07/24/17 06:40 AM
I am in Texas and not even aware of any of this.

Maybe put on something other than CNN today as I like to see what they are spreading about Trump daily.

LeeFranklin's photo
Thu 07/20/17 01:22 PM
Moon Bound

LeeFranklin's photo
Thu 07/20/17 10:00 AM
Your birthday not shown.

LeeFranklin's photo
Thu 07/20/17 09:25 AM
Most women and certainly a Wife to be typically know they are the only woman on Earth.

Therefore, good to go with the female "Best Man".

Take it from me....I am OLD school and not qualified to answer anything.

LeeFranklin's photo
Wed 07/19/17 02:02 PM
Reminds me to avoid a few neighbors.

LeeFranklin's photo
Wed 07/19/17 01:56 PM

A girl.. childhood friend...don't even remember her name now...ma first crush *sigh*

A guy....used to steal my pen's....go back and punch him in the face..coz now he's all grown up~

Time travel is not healthy.

Let go of whatever haunts you past.

Maybe give some pencils away to strangers.

anger and vengeance are not good for anyone.

LeeFranklin's photo
Wed 07/19/17 01:53 PM
I cannot even imagine a cheater is even worth our time here to discuss?

I have had a couple doozies!

Both I loved dearly.

I could go on.

LeeFranklin's photo
Wed 07/19/17 12:35 PM

What the hell is "photobucket?

A long time ago sought rarity overcome with many copies so the bucket raised their prices from free to sky high.

Soon to be very dead website.

Move along the bus....Move along.

LeeFranklin's photo
Wed 07/19/17 12:10 PM
Well, they are gone already.

Wonder who turned that one in.

Selling nudes??? WTH???? For free everywhere all the TIME!

LeeFranklin's photo
Wed 07/19/17 12:00 PM
Dang.....THEY are EVERYWHERE.....All The TIME!

LeeFranklin's photo
Wed 07/19/17 11:24 AM

your right about the prices Lee... but I have seen so many ...
redone or just buying one someone else makes ... I would love it !
I saw a boat house for the water redone ... Totally Awesome ...

Would like to have it arrange for two and possibly one pet ...

I even see these premade large lawn houses ... thought about the same thing ... can be made for a tiny house ... I would like to design my house tho ...

I try to be less materialistic these days ...been there done that ...
less I have to take care of the better ... and have been thinking about tiny living for a long time ...

Smaller always better in my mind.
I am form Houston Texas....Land of Mansions and cr@p. Money creeps thinking they are something.
Never been my idea of home.

I do prefer some land to go with a smaller home.
Somewhere in Mountains so I can see from my deck a ways down the road who is approaching. Just to be sure they are bringing some Bar B Q and beer?

LeeFranklin's photo
Wed 07/19/17 10:42 AM
Tiny house prices have soared around here I suspect due to TV and Internet buzzzzz.

One upon a time I thought a good idea but my house is 2,800 sq feet and too big for this now single guy.

Leaning more to the storage container deal to minimize cost and facilitate easy, Worldwide moves on the fly.