Community > Posts By > LeeFranklin

LeeFranklin's photo
Fri 01/19/18 04:35 AM
Money sucks many respects.

Duh.

Not even to be associated Love... money.

Cheerleaders I knew when young loved $ and sold their souls in college to arrogant, cheating punks.

Dime a dozen...hookers?

Dead end street girls ask early on...what kind of car you drive...what is your job...where do you live...
Hilarious all my life.

Money sucks. Got to pay bills of course, but.

LeeFranklin's photo
Thu 01/18/18 07:31 AM

NOooooooooo~~~~~it is Texas again!!!!~~~~~~NooooOOOOOOOOOO~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dang tooting cowboys!

Where in the world is that place you have listed as home?

LeeFranklin's photo
Thu 01/18/18 07:20 AM
Edited by LeeFranklin on Thu 01/18/18 07:29 AM
This site right here is targeted with hate crime via several "sects".
Islam monkeys impersonate women here.
Money grubbing whatever they may be impersonate women here.

I have been told by more than one woman they are approached by similar on other sites impersonating men.

Frauds and liars cover the internet.

Heck, wells Fargo impersonated thousands to scam $ and then when discovered immediately blamed their employees.

Best I know ID and location very easily hidden on internet. Very easy to give digital ISP thousands of miles away. Cannot be traced aside from the false location.

I have seen one date site, only one that claims to verify I'd via pic recognition.

Another one, very famous via TV at least uses a service that requires actual ID document verification. Great effort on their part but of course false ID easy enough to fake.

Turns out this famous date site that likes to publish TV ads about free communication weekend s and such is a SCAM site many respects. I met 2 cool girls via it and they agreed SCAM.
It takes so long to get rolling with all their BS questions and to finally begin conversing.
The ladies and I agreed their system typically wants to match people many miles apart.

1 lady is in St Louis and 1 in Louisiana.
I'm in Houston Texas area. We all agreed such a large company of such volume of subscribers would have good match for all of us very close by. That is 3 areas with huge # of people.

Online dating is great for the date sites...$$$$.

Years back we had radio station in Houston that had an online dating thing. In matter of a week or so I was completely with great Lady. Radio station didn't charge a dime. Life was so simple in the 90s, huh?

Maybe I am approaching hate crime level...I hate boys in their smoking, clickety clackin, boom bang diesel pick up trucks. Dumb ***** think they have some kind of race car. I could go on. I confront them as often as possible at gas stations and such. Punks. I guess we all have our "ISSUES".
I could go on websites and arrange meetings to fight them or whatever but they flock to me! Heck, my one house away neighbor got a new Chevy in 2016. He launches that crap from his driveway...smoke....clackin.... swooshing....passes my driveway going...maybe 15 MPH? Stupid. His next door neighbor has 2017 FORD monster joke. He does same launch crap and makes maybe 20 MPH by my house. Great entertainment when we are outside to witness. A real car could be gone but these clowns...oh my. SMOKE...BOOM...BANG... SWOOSHING and only a hazard to others.

LeeFranklin's photo
Wed 01/17/18 07:54 AM
Pieces ear lobes on a Lady is as far as I can go...sort of.

I have hot...fine friend. She is gorgeous and mid 50s. She has belly button pierced. I was in shock to see such conservative Wyoming Lady with such.
She has a deviant side long time made obvious to me. Little Mrs prim and proper. We often profess our love of each other.

I don't care for tattoo even one on a woman.
Why mess up God's great work?
Not my thing.

My ex wife has dragon tattoo on her hip... Surprise?

I know gorgeous gal with bats tatoo down her chest! OMG. Little miss priss prim and proper. Absolutely the prime of mid 40s hot blonde til seen in bikini. Freaking Bats!
You can't imagine conversation first time she walked into my deck headed for my hot tub. She is so cool...kind...smart...civil engineer...but...Bats from shoulder down.

OMG...

LeeFranklin's photo
Tue 01/16/18 05:44 PM

It does matter a little where someone lives. I've been trying to simplify my life over the last few years and get rid of some things, not that I have a lot. I'm not wanting to rent, so I very recently bought a house. It's very small and tasteful. I'd date a guy who lives in a trailer or rents a home. If things worked out, more than likely, he'd move in with me or we'd buy a different house.

Of course. I am all about simplification. Smaller house much more cozy.

LeeFranklin's photo
Tue 01/16/18 03:21 PM
Orange beef.

Only Chinese dish I like.

Yummmm.

Thanks for mentioning. Gonna go to town tomorrow if roads passable at lunch.

LeeFranklin's photo
Tue 01/16/18 01:28 PM
I prefer to get with my girl soon.
I can allow some time to get to know each other but as we progress I want to get together and be together onward.

I have endured long distance relationship several times with great results. The three women it occurred with and myself wanted 100% togetherness once we could.
Long story but 3 wonderful love affairs in my life total of 30 yrs cumulative.

I could just run down to a bar and get miss local I guess but never my way. I'm quite selective who I say hello to much less kiss or...

Date site gals...
So many put in their profile their rules.
Well, if they are so smart to dictate rules...Why single? Duh!

I think I prefer a woman with some learning potential. Of course she needs to offer enlightenment to me. I want us to grow together.

I bought house about a mile from my Mom as she aged and health deteriorated.
From time to time I stayed in her guest house to be closer when needed. Sold those houses now.

I am now plagued with giant house. Too big as kids gone now...sucks.
I am prime target for typical$ grubbing American woman. HAhaha

LeeFranklin's photo
Fri 01/05/18 04:17 PM

Who doesn’t long for someone to hold
Who knows how to love you
Without being told
Somebody tell me
Why I’m on my own
If there’s a soulmate for you everyone....

Natasha beddingfield : SOULMATE

So what happened?
You told me you off with Mr Wonderful.

LeeFranklin's photo
Tue 12/19/17 03:25 PM
Yep, they want everything and their way.

The rules...The rules. The rules.

One could imagine since their rules haven't worked out yet, maybe relax or change their rules?

Actually I have met a few "one in million" that don't like rules.

LeeFranklin's photo
Fri 12/15/17 05:06 AM
Edited by LeeFranklin on Fri 12/15/17 05:55 AM
I live on the coast in Texas. Some of us around here fly Christmas lights year round. I do that with LED rope lights. When my kids were here I used to make a 20 foot high Christmas tree light tree in front yard. I had girl stop at my gate yesterday watching me doing gymnastics on ladder trimming my palm tree. I think she is next door neighbor's maid. Cute blonde from little I have seen. I swore off blondes years back, then I married one. Hopefully maid dyes her hair! No way to know what color a girl's hair is or what her last name is today.

Going to my College Professor friends for Dinner Christmas Day.

LeeFranklin's photo
Thu 12/14/17 03:54 AM
Maybe I'll start drawing lines in sand also.

Maybe I'll include limits of race, creed and color.

Truly about the only thing is too much weight I find a show stopper. I must have a woman on the move and she must have moves when the time is right.

I do not care for large boobs and prefer small.

I prefer long hair.

I could go on of course but I am malable still. I don't think I have met The One yet so no clue much about her.

I've known a guy about 25 yrs that has never a girl since known him. He finds only model types attractive. He is a large guy. He is a nice guy. Not to say he can't get his model girl, but he hasn't yet. Many tell him to pull his head out.

LeeFranklin's photo
Wed 12/13/17 05:55 PM
A girl that doesn't want a super yacht much less a yacht.

LeeFranklin's photo
Wed 12/13/17 05:21 PM
I dated tall blonde my senior year of high school. She is 4 yrs older than me as well. I am 5'-11" so she is about 6 feet. Long hair. She and I never considered height difference. Most tall women seem to have a hang up about too tall. I guess we all can focus on what we don't like about ourselves. She is a confident Lady. Whatever hang ups she has I was unaware of. Her car... OMG I made mistake of riding in her car once. Make up deals all over the car. I can't stand dirty car or house. Don't get me wrong she is way clean but her car...oh crap.

She got some attention at my all boys Catholic high school when she would visit me. Then the leach boys found out she was my girl.

I call BS on all the rules junk.

If we all knew so well what we are doing, would we be single and post bad relationship s? Time to grow...open our minds. I kind of dig really short women...but...I dig most women. I just don't go for many. I'm screwed as I am a caring guy in an uncaring world. I can see through a girls BS usually in 60 seconds or less. Of course my area I am surrounded by $$$ girls. Sucks

LeeFranklin's photo
Tue 12/12/17 03:23 AM
Just read my notes

LeeFranklin's photo
Tue 12/12/17 03:21 AM
I wish you would accept my messages.

There are several books written to you by me.

LeeFranklin's photo
Mon 10/02/17 02:49 AM

OMG! Good that you saw that. This is probably another fake news story.
Probably those pesky Russians again.glasses

Russian Girl...

LeeFranklin's photo
Mon 10/02/17 02:46 AM

What's wrong with taking a shower with soap and water. I shampoo my hair, and a guy says, I love the way your hair smells. I wear no perfume and he thinks he can't get enough of me. That's the best compliment.

Oh my.

LeeFranklin's photo
Sun 10/01/17 05:29 AM

At the end of the day, I purchase products for the service or the quality of the product, I really don't focus on what SOME in the huge chain of people responsible for it may believe or support.

Wow...Mindlessly supporting the Chinese Tank Mfg on your street soon.

LeeFranklin's photo
Sun 10/01/17 05:21 AM

Okay, I'm not getting where it makes any sense at all to EXCUSE the NFL, just because some other people are also doing it.

If something is wrong, it's wrong no matter who does it, and it's wrong even if someone has gotten away with it.

the point is not about EXCUSING any profession, the point is that many professions have domestic abusers within them

my personal opinion is that 'abuse' is like 'rape' and for the parties involved to decide and litigate. And that individuals should face the charges against them and if not charged be allowed to go on with their lives.

Some people are just violent.

Years back I knew a guy completely ruled by his Wife. She beat him almost daily.

Everything is not Black and White?.
Even some records are inaccurate.
History is being re-written daily for example. Science absolutes being adjusted often!!!

During most confrontations there is an aggressor and a victim.
Sometimes who is what gets cloudy...confused.

Don't most say "He/She started it"?
No matter accuracy stories carry long and far. Sometimes even innocent are convicted. I have been told Domestic violence is pretty much un-defendable. Maybe similar to child sex abuse.

One can be tried, convicted and executed via social media BS in matter of hours. Most could care less about Truth and Justice. There is new definitions of Justice daily. Truly means revenge?

LeeFranklin's photo
Sat 09/30/17 10:23 AM
Yum