Community > Posts By > nicetallguy38

nicetallguy38's photo
Thu 06/24/10 06:11 PM

So basically your saying that unless you get f***ed by god you never have a life. Well, he's been effing me over for years, so I must be good.

Only if your definition of "f***ing" is the same as making "love"

As anyone knows who has had sex; they are totally different things.

And before somebody jumps on the next one...no God does not rape people, the act is mutually consented to.

people these days don't know the difference between having sex and making love.

Prostitutes know the difference....ironic isn't it?

The differance is about $100 ... in my town!!

nicetallguy38's photo
Thu 06/24/10 05:54 PM
Dragoness ... You are right and wrong in your argument ... The key words you are ignoring in the bill are LAWFUL CONTACT ... Lawful contact must exist prior to the "suspicion of an alien". As of now in other states an Officer pulls over (for speeding) Mr. Foreigner (a non racist pseudonym) The only ID is a foreign DL ... No car insurance ... no address ... no SS number ... no relative to contact and verify ID .. . He signs the ticket and is on his merry little way ... never to be seen again. You may say "speeding" big deal .. Well remember everyone has the right to bail ... Say Mr Foreigner is drunk and just side swiped you .. He gets arrested for DWI, posts bail in the morning ... and is never seen again!!

The AZ law gives the cops the right to detain/hold/arrest Mr. Foreigner until he can prove he is authorized to be in this country. Its the same power INS already has.

In you scenario an Officer detains somebody solely for the purpose of checking to see of they are legal / illegal. YES that is a racist bad stop and will be overturned by the Supreme Court. The law itself is not racist ... Im sure some will abuse it and it will be national news but blame the cop not the law!!

nicetallguy38's photo
Wed 06/23/10 06:16 AM

Humans in this life are much like a egg in a womans womb. Unfertilized it just passes on. But when the Spirit of the Creator enters a human it is like the sperm that enters the egg...life begins. Fertilized or unfertilized while in this life we are still in the womb. Death in this life is much like leaving the womb.The fertilized egg leaves as a new life into a new world. The unfertilized egg leaves the womb on a tampon.

How does this mesh with your religion, belief,or mindset?

LoL your post brought to mind a parody and or word meaning the same.

When we are young we would be eggs. Finding Jesus Christ is the sexual intercourse. And living after what Jesus has told us would be the incubation/growth period. If we live right/grow correctly in the womb we are born into the kingdom of heaven.

----------------------------------
"The same would be true for human souls in this scenario. The very idea that humans come into being at birth and have only a single lifetime to copulate with the Holy Spirit and thus gain everylasting life, would be a very brutal and hopeless picture of life. The vast majority of humans would fail to copulate with the Holy Spirit"
----------------------------------

And is why God said "And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God"

So Satan is a condom? Wait a second ... condom - condemn!! We may be on to something!!!!!

nicetallguy38's photo
Wed 06/23/10 06:07 AM
Edited by nicetallguy38 on Wed 06/23/10 06:10 AM

This was my attempt at humor ... Sorry!

nicetallguy38's photo
Wed 06/23/10 06:05 AM
Edited by nicetallguy38 on Wed 06/23/10 06:09 AM

WOW Argentina ... didnt realize they allowed stereotyping in this forum!!

nicetallguy38's photo
Tue 06/22/10 11:22 PM

why isn't the u.s. into soccer like the rest of the world.

Well I am an American ... and I just dont get it. The clock goes backwards (forwards) there is always this mystery time added after the end. The players flop worse than an NBA game and They all seem perfectly OK ending in a tie?

Give me Football American NFL Football!!

That being said ... GO USA!!!

nicetallguy38's photo
Tue 06/22/10 11:12 PM
So where does abortion fit in??

nicetallguy38's photo
Tue 06/22/10 11:08 PM
So they playing Wednesday Morn at 8? What time zone would that 8 be in?

nicetallguy38's photo
Tue 06/22/10 11:06 PM
They say soccer (oh sorry football) is the most popular game in the world. I would argue that its Tag! Or maybe Hide and Seek .. but still you dont see World Tag tournaments ... although it might be more exciting and definitely WOULDNT END IN A TIE!!

nicetallguy38's photo
Tue 06/22/10 10:56 PM
On one hand the fact that you had to bring it to a forum should tell you how you feel ... The attraction isnt there or you would know it

On the other hand will you ever be able to see him in the same light again ... knowing how he feels?? You may have nothing to loose!!

nicetallguy38's photo
Tue 06/22/10 10:47 PM
I actually have a friend who has found pictures of her floating around on other sites ... sites that she never signed up with. Totally fake name and bios.

There are ALOT of fake ones out there .. I think they are called robots??

nicetallguy38's photo
Tue 06/22/10 10:43 PM
The Arizona law is just a mirror image of the Federal Law! It gives the state and local police the EXACT same power as the federal agents. Now no offense to any Feds out there but anybody I mean ANYBODY in any sort of law enforcement capacity knows that local level law enforcement is a lot better at ENFORCING laws than a federal agency. Ask your average G-man how many arrests he makes in a year .. The Feds investigate they dont enforce.

I for one cant wait until this law gets passed in New Mexico, Texas, maybe California.

You've got to let the states protect themselves!!

nicetallguy38's photo
Tue 06/22/10 10:34 PM
Looking doubtful!

Will I ever find my keys?

nicetallguy38's photo
Tue 06/22/10 10:32 PM
I confess that I like it when Melody says balls!

nicetallguy38's photo
Tue 06/22/10 10:02 PM
They were very entertaining in a B movie kinda way!! I dont think Id call them scary tho?? His Halloween's were much better!! That being said he needs to put down the camera and grab the microphone! His music is genius his movies are ... meh?

He and John 5 together is a match made in heaven!!

1 2 4 Next