Community > Posts By > nicetallguy38

nicetallguy38's photo
Wed 09/08/10 10:19 PM
Tall, short, curvey, slim ... Its all about the confidence!! If a woman is confident in how she looks ... then she will look good!!!

nicetallguy38's photo
Wed 09/08/10 10:06 PM
HEY HEY!! Guess who finally got a computer!!

Yall miss me?

nicetallguy38's photo
Wed 09/08/10 10:04 PM
I confess that I am shocked at how easy it is to meet people now!! WOW ... Kids today will have no idea what the pre cyber "single life" was like.

nicetallguy38's photo
Wed 09/08/10 09:59 PM

hey im not pissed at anyone about anything. people just need to stop throwing labels on everyone else. Im chill.

This have to do with me saying "jaded" towards your post?grumble laugh

Oh, now it makes sense why she said 'majority'...she was hit by Kool-Aid.

Oh YEAH!!
Dont drink the kool-aid!! HAHA The opinions of others only matter if you let it! Be yourself have fun and if they cant take your joke screw 'em and find someone who can!!

nicetallguy38's photo
Fri 07/16/10 11:05 AM
OK this is ridiculous! It's to dang HOT to go swimming!!!

nicetallguy38's photo
Wed 07/14/10 11:03 PM
U2 - Sunday Bloody Sunday

nicetallguy38's photo
Wed 07/14/10 10:57 PM

Good Mornin my Lone Star lonelies (haha) How is everyone??

Well looky here Yogi came back after all shsh thought I had scared ya off...........:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

no way I don't scare easily ... Just in between computers now. Kind of a chore to log on! I'm a lazy bear haha!!
such a choregrumble laugh

Shshs that don't stop me from getting online. Mine went down I borrowed my son's.... just got it back and then had to get the cable people to come back out for could not get online so borrowed my ex daughter in-laws clear modem have not missed many days without getting online lol...........

like I said I'm a lazy bear ... Hell Im just mad cause I'm having to type on my iPhone!!!!

nicetallguy38's photo
Wed 07/14/10 09:17 AM

In a governed society, the government identifies rights, defines them, determines who and how they are to be given to citizens and makes laws to this effect.

So the government assigns privileges to allow the citizenry to have and weapons are a privilege the government allows.

You can't do squat in this country that the government doesn't allow you to do.

Like it or not.

I agree but unfortunately what we have today in government I believe is far from what was intended by the forefathers. We as a country took a left turn (no pun intended) and let the government control get out of hand. There was a time when we had 2 federal laws treason and counterfeiting ... That's it!! No we have thousands of laws and a deifferent acronym to enforce each one!!!!

nicetallguy38's photo
Wed 07/14/10 09:06 AM
Ratt ... Wanted Man

nicetallguy38's photo
Wed 07/14/10 09:05 AM

Well looky here Yogi came back after all shsh thought I had scared ya off...........:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

no way I don't scare easily ... Just in between computers now. Kind of a chore to log on! I'm a lazy bear haha!!

nicetallguy38's photo
Tue 07/13/10 07:25 AM
Winger ... Seventeen (I apologize in advance)

nicetallguy38's photo
Tue 07/13/10 07:23 AM

nicetallguy38's photo
Tue 07/13/10 07:13 AM
Pink Lemonade!! Cant explain it but the past month Ive drank a pitcher a day!

nicetallguy38's photo
Tue 07/13/10 07:08 AM

I always thought of a natural right as anything , if you were isolated on an island, that you would be free to do

anything that involves other people is not a natural right,,, I dont have a right to take something from someone else, for instance, without their permission or without some exchange

guns are created by others in most cases,, so I dont consider their ownership a NATURAL right because they dont occur in nature and are a part of either trade or commerce,,,

I think there are many interpretations of it though

but if it wasnt already present in nature,, I dont consider it a 'natural' right

so if you wouldnt have the right to take what was mine ... would I not have the right to prevent you from doing so? Say I used a wooden branch (already present in nature) to defend my property ... whats the diff between that and using a gun?

nicetallguy38's photo
Wed 06/30/10 08:01 PM
Hello my fellow Texians!!! Ok I'm thinkin about building an ark ... Anybody with me!!!

nicetallguy38's photo
Mon 06/28/10 10:11 PM
That's a nice stack!!! Haha. Good night All!!

nicetallguy38's photo
Mon 06/28/10 10:04 PM
Now you making me hungry!! Just as I was going to bed!!!

nicetallguy38's photo
Mon 06/28/10 09:55 PM
Yes!! No good bear can turn down pancakes!!! You got some??

nicetallguy38's photo
Mon 06/28/10 09:47 PM
You can catch bears with lots of sweet things!! Honey included!!

nicetallguy38's photo
Mon 06/28/10 09:10 PM

Awww well Teddy Bears can be feisty biggrin

Hummm maybe if they don't get scared off hehehehe:laughing: :laughing:

Now what could you ladies possibly say ... Or do ... To scare off a big ole bear like me??